Body hair????

Bennett

Awards
Is it just me or does androgens make everybody else grow more body hair to?Is there anything you can do to prevent it?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
not really, its a side of androgens a lot of it is based on a genetic predisposition that is accelerated by heavy androgens

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i got pretty hairy on my last cycle. shaved damn near everything afterwards.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
i hear you on the curious body hair developments. i am a naturally smooth-skinned guy with very little body hair. on-cycle the hairs actually thin out and grow more slowly, then during PCT it all comes back thicker and faster than ever before, such that i have more body (and face, for that matter) hair now than when i first started taking hormonal substances earlier this year. figure that one?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea ever since i started pct ive started getting alot of bellie and chest hair. I liked being hairless

tattoopierced1

yeah i tend to grow a forest after a cycle, nothing a razor cant handle..

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing that's really got me perturbed is the increase in back hair in myself. Goddamnit, chest and stomach hair I don't care about, as that's easily removed with a trimmer. However, back hair is damn near impossible to reach, and the last thing I need is to eventually look like George the Animal Steele! Mind you, I already have the shaved head, and all I'd need to add is something to turn my tongue green, and I'd be set for Halloween!

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
I'd guess the bodyhair isn't permanent. Discontinue the anabolics, and the hair disappears in a few months, right?

Bennett

Awards
The thing that's really got me perturbed is the increase in back hair in myself. Goddamnit, chest and stomach hair I don't care about, as that's easily removed with a trimmer. However, back hair is damn near impossible to reach, and the last thing I need is to eventually look like George the Animal Steele! Mind you, I already have the shaved head, and all I'd need to add is something to turn my tongue green, and I'd be set for Halloween!
Same with me,I got some back hair now and I hate it.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Good thread

Not PH/PS related, but I noticed dramatic body hair growth (especially back, shoulders, chest) after increasing my protein intake to 2g / lb. This accompanied my best gains.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
How many have more body hair after hormone cycles?

Or does this go away, as in the hair loss?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Propecia 1 mg a day take care of preventing hair loss on the head and help stop the increase hair growth on the body AND protect the Prostate.

mak90

Awards
Propecia 1 mg a day take care of preventing hair loss on the head and help stop the increase hair growth on the body AND protect the Prostate.
Does propecia prevent hair loss when using 1Test? I was under the impression that it doesn't.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Does propecia prevent hair loss when using 1Test? I was under the impression that it doesn't.
Sorry I have NO idea about prohormones.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its my understanding (and this is subject to me being completely wrong) that oral propecia will hinder gains on anything that is a DHT derivative or DHT (like test) as propecia prevents DHT from binding

...Dr. D should really chime in on this

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea i think i read that too You need to use a topical hairloss agent

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Yea i think i read that too You need to use a topical hairloss agent
bingo. topical is the way to go if you dont want it to interact with the PH as much. also, shedding can still occur because propecia (i believe) only blocks the....what is it?... 5-alpha receptor, and there is a 5-beta that is still available to convert? might have those backwards or messed up...for anyone who is really curious there is info out there if you are very prone.

also, my PCT body hair growth has returned to normal, pre-cycle levels. might be the inhibition of the estrogen and therefore stronger manifestation of endo test, because i had LESS on cycle and then MORE during PCT, corresponding to when i would have had MORE estrogen and LESS estrogen, respectively. might just be my chemical makeup.

sorry for the imprecise post...

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
yeah i tend to grow a forest after a cycle, nothing a razor cant handle..
Yeah the razors just adds to the problems though. So any topical treatments that not only rid the body of hair but inhibits its growth?

anty

Awards
Is there any topical or oral product that eliminates body hair?