Help me pick a cycle to run
- 02-15-2013, 01:33 AM
- 02-15-2013, 01:36 AM
Start hitting the gym again. Get your diet in check. Get stronger and heavier, then worry about cycling. Right now you'll make great natural gains.
- 02-15-2013, 01:59 AM
I agree, spend the next year busting your a$$ in the gym and getting a solid workout plan together. I would suggest looking into Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 program. I used it and followed it pretty strictly and got great results. In the mean time start researching Epistane and Helladrol.
02-15-2013, 02:18 AM
02-15-2013, 02:38 AM
....... Tittys !
02-15-2013, 04:05 PM
02-15-2013, 07:02 PM
I know with his stats people dont suggest cycling but in all honesty what is the big problem he could get to a lean 180 with a deca and test cycle, maybe an oral kick start. The real problem comes down to if they are eating and lifting enough to cause growth not the stats
Similar Forum Threads
- By Yearightbuddy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-19-2011, 04:52 PM
- By iamparenti in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-2010, 03:40 PM
- By TheDarkHalf in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-31-2009, 02:25 PM
- By nas7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-20-2005, 12:25 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:52 AM