How Androgenic is Masteron???? - AnabolicMinds.com

How Androgenic is Masteron????

1. New Member

How Androgenic is Masteron????

On my upcoming cutting cycle, which i'll start in May, I have an opportunity to purchase masteron, I would like to run an androgen with winni-v or something of that nature, I was wondering would masteron be androgenic enough for me to take during my cycle, and also, If it's not androgenic, then maybe tren and masteron would be a good stack. Any experience I'd love to hear it

2. New Member

masteron is pretty androgenic, but i dont think thats what you are asking or looking for. why dont you explain what your goals are here this way better advice can be provided for you. Normally when someone wants an androgen in their cycle they use a test base, not a masteron base. Masteron on its own will not yield much in the range of gains, its mostly used as a muscle hardening agent and to help during cutting cycles. From what i have read it is only really helpful for people who already have a lof body fat percentage in the first place.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by captainbicept
    masteron is pretty androgenic, ... its mostly used as a muscle hardening agent and to help during cutting cycles. From what i have read it is only really helpful for people who already have a lof body fat percentage in the first place.
    A person with high body fat will not be able to notice muscle hardening from Masteron, or anything else, since they are too fat to see the effects. Are you saying that Masteron has intrinsic fatburning properties like tren? Can you point me to where you read this?
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    A person with high body fat will not be able to notice muscle hardening from Masteron, or anything else, since they are too fat to see the effects. Are you saying that Masteron has intrinsic fatburning properties like tren? Can you point me to where you read this?
    Im agreeing with you in the above post
    i made a typo lof=low
    but otherwise we are pretty much saying the same thing??
    I am not aware of any fat burning properties attributed to masteron as with tren, so i can not post any studies providing this information. sorry.
  5. Registered User

"Low" - ok.
  6. Board Sponsor

Masteron is 2-methylated DHT.. Drostanolone Propionate is mainly for hardening muscle while dieting.. Some say they lose bodyfat from it, others feel it won't work unless you're already pretty lean, and experienced..

IMO, tren is androgenic and anabolic, stronger at fat-burning whether or not you're lean, and far more cost effective considering Masteron powder itself is pricey..
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's only half as androgenic as test, it was designed for use in women with breast cancer to be a less virilizing option that wouldn't metabolize to estrogen.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How androgenic is protomax?
    By darsh89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:11 PM
  2. How androgenic is Pheraplex?
    By Space in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 06:04 AM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:31 PM
  4. How androgenic is Finigenx?