epistane cycle beginner advice?

Anabolicd

Awards
I would like to start my first prohormone cycle i figured epistane would be a great starting place i would like your feedback on this cycle before i run it thanks in advance.
Stats
height 5'8"
weight 189
BF % 14-15 approximatly
Bench 265
Goal to drop BF while potentially putting on some lean mass
Epi 2a3a
Week 1 Epi at 20mg+ cycle support by vitalabs+ fish oil
Week 2 Epi at 30mg+ cycle support+ fish oil
Week 3 Epi at 30mg+ cycle support+ fish oil
Week 4 Epi at 30mg+ cycle support+ fish oil
Week 5 Epi at 30mg+ cycle support+ fish oil
Week 6 Epi at 30mg+ cycle support+ fish oil

PCT
Opinions on starting back up with creatine on PCT?
Week 1 Tamoxifene/Nolvadex 20mg+either "DAA or PCTX3 by vitalabs" which one would be better?
Week 2 Tamoxifene/Nolvadex 20mg+either "DAA or PCTX3 by vitalabs"
Week 3 Tamoxifene/Nolvadex 10mg+either "DAA or PCTX3 by vitalabs"
Week 4 Tamoxifene/Nolvadex 10mg+either "DAA or PCTX3 by vitalabs"
(Should an AI such as "Erase" be used during PCT on an Epi cycle?)
Opinions on age when someone should begin a prohormone cycle? 18 too young if so why (if ran properly)?
any other advice?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
If you're 18, why you ask is it to young? Because your test levels should be through the roof. With a decent training routine and a few OTC supps you should blow up like most people who are dedicated do. Stop looking for short cuts and worrying about a summer bidy. eat some damn meat and stop talking in the gym. There ya go. Just saved you money you can use for your planet fitness membership.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yes 18 is toofukin young. youre not done growing physically, mentaly, or biologically. ****ing with your endocrine system at that age has the potential to mess you up for life. will it happen? probly not. but why risk it when your body is already hormonally primed? not like youve been lifting for years and need a boost

Anabolicd

Awards
yes 18 is toofukin young. youre not done growing physically, mentaly, or biologically. ****ing with your endocrine system at that age has the potential to mess you up for life. will it happen? probly not. but why risk it when your body is already hormonally primed? not like youve been lifting for years and need a boost
Thanks for the opinons i knew i would most likely only see comments on the age portion which is ok, but would also like to know about the cycle itself

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Add Stano Or Trenazone for Test base or a dhea product

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Also, look up TRT and get a preview of your future

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Truth be told the cycle is solid. But your 18 man. Not the time to be starting, wait until your 21, atleast. You'll thank yourself later. Especially since it sounds like you've made solid progress already.

What's your program look like? maybe we can still help you out a bit.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Cycle looks solid because reading any forum for two seconds and using google, you can put together a basic epi stack without any previous knowledge. The kid is 5-8 189 lbs. with approx 15% BF in which is prob a very generous number. My guess is more like 18-20% bf, kid who wants a big bench so figures he will run a cycle to get gains quick and easy. Workout routine consists of chest bi and tris three times a week, and doesn't want to put the effort in. I could be wrong but usually not. He wants a shortcut, not assistance.

Anabolicd

Awards
Cycle looks solid because reading any forum for two seconds and using google, you can put together a basic epi stack without any previous knowledge. The kid is 5-8 189 lbs. with approx 15% BF in which is prob a very generous number. My guess is more like 18-20% bf, kid who wants a big bench so figures he will run a cycle to get gains quick and easy. Workout routine consists of chest bi and tris three times a week, and doesn't want to put the effort in. I could be wrong but usually not. He wants a shortcut, not assistance.
I actually run a 4 day split back/bi, chest tri, shoulders calves, leg day, with abs throw in every 3rd day, bench number is somewhat irrelevant, put it in there to show I have somewhat of a frame to start with and have had my bf checked and it's at 14.8 right now, however I do appreciate the input and I will be waiting on the pro hormones, thanks again

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Bench press doesn't represent any type of frame to start with. Any high school kid with access to a gym can bench a few times a week. Also, it doesn't matter what you have written down on paper or pulled off the Internet. Still doesnt make you do it in the gym which clearly you aren't. You're a kid. Read, listen, ask training related question. Not **** about steroids.