Selective Progestin Receptor Modulators

  1. Selective Progestin Receptor Modulators


    So I was doing some research on tren, it's origins and actions, and read about its progestin receptor binding. So if this binding is what causes those side effects that perhaps there might a drug like serms and sarms that bind to these receptors to keep something else from binding to them. Low and behold there are actually a few:

    Ulipristal acetate ("Ella")
    Asoprisnil (J867; status uncertain)
    CDB-4124 (Proellex, Progenta; under development)

    I took deca and it messed me up, ED has been an ongoing problem, but I'm being told tren is pretty much mandatory for bodybuilding. I haven't tried prami, but caber has only kind of worked for me and I'm figuring it won't work much better. So really what I'm wondering is has anyone tried sprms or know if they work? Are they available as research chemicals?


  2. Sorry to hijack but hahahahaha you said sprms where the female members at to comment?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Sorry to hijack but hahahahaha you said sprms where the female members at to comment?
    Haha ya my phone kept trying to auto correct to sperm.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    So I was doing some research on tren, it's origins and actions, and read about its progestin receptor binding. So if this binding is what causes those side effects that perhaps there might a drug like serms and sarms that bind to these receptors to keep something else from binding to them. Low and behold there are actually a few:

    Ulipristal acetate ("Ella")
    Asoprisnil (J867; status uncertain)
    CDB-4124 (Proellex, Progenta; under development)

    I took deca and it messed me up, ED has been an ongoing problem, but I'm being told tren is pretty much mandatory for bodybuilding. I haven't tried prami, but caber has only kind of worked for me and I'm figuring it won't work much better. So really what I'm wondering is has anyone tried sprms or know if they work? Are they available as research chemicals?
    You would be better looking for androgens that bind to the progestin receptor without interacting with it, like winstrol
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    You would be better looking for androgens that bind to the progestin receptor without interacting with it, like winstrol
    Ya I read about that, as well as a debate about whether tren acts as a sprm or not. They were saying that the reason why tren causes gyno is that it upregulates estrogen receptors causing even normal levels to be potentially problematic.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS)
    By jbryand101b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:04 PM
  2. Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 07:11 PM
  3. Selective Androgen Modulators
    By Drachus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 02:31 PM
  4. Estrogen Receptors
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 02:43 PM
  5. Steriod Receptors
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 12:30 AM
Log in
Log in