adding tri-max mid/late cycle

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I am on week 10 of a projected 16 week cycle (I am running it this long because I don't want to be going through pct just as all the holiday partying starts because then I will lose everything) Now I have been running test enan at 500mg/week and deca at 350-400mg/week (the deca since week 4 and stopping it short of the test to minimize shutdown) I have so far put on about 14 lbs of lean mass (eating has been a little off) I am thinking about using tri-max for 3 weeks late cycle (now) while I am on test/deca in full swing to minimize any type of muscle loss. I know that my body will not be in an anti-catabolic state like this for a long time after this cycle ends since I do not plan to do another cycle until mid spring/early summer. What are your thoughts about this? I like being 213-215, but i've noticed that girls I know prefer me about 7-10 lbs lighter, because my face does not look as bloated out. My goal here is to lose about 5-8 lbs of fat, while losing no muscle. Hopefully I can solidfy these gains and keep the majority of them after pct.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
IMHO,I don't think that adding trimax will do any harm, but I do think that you could better manage bodycomposition through modifications in training (cardio) and diet. Simply adding trimax will not allow you to drop that much fat without adressing the more important issues.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Simply adding trimax will not allow you to drop that much fat without adressing the more important issues.
Lean One is right. Just adding Trimax would be a waste IMO. And you would shut down your Thyroid for nothing.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I like Tri-max, but not for this type of light cutting. I'd say just alter your diet and cardio and you should be fine. :)

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jweave what type of cutting do you advice the tri-max for? Since it causes you to lose muscle you gotta use something heavy to keep ur strength right? I thought that using it at the end of a cycle would be a good time to use it but I could be wrong haha. :think:

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Thats would I thought rebel, would anyone like to elaborate on why tri-max isn't right for this type of cutting? I have t3 as well, but I am a little scared to just throw something as powerful as t3 into a cycle without having it planned in from the beginning? I also have clenbuterol, would you guys suggest me using clen instead of tri-max? what about using the two synergistically?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I tend to think of Tri-max being best suited for either:

1) large amounts of fatloss, above 10-15 lbs
2) getting very lean, below 8-10% bf

Some may disagree, and I don't think it's going to hurt you to run it, I just think you can easily drop 5-8 lbs of fat through cardio and diet alone while on cycle. :)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thats would I thought rebel, would anyone like to elaborate on why tri-max isn't right for this type of cutting? I have t3 as well, but I am a little scared to just throw something as powerful as t3 into a cycle without having it planned in from the beginning? I also have clenbuterol, would you guys suggest me using clen instead of tri-max? what about using the two synergistically?
Not to sound like a broken record, but I don't think any drug or stack of drugs is going to give you the results you're looking for. You're on a cycle and don't want to loose muscle so even with test, you still need at least maintenance calories to maintain. If you want to drop 5 to 8 lbs of fat in six weeks, you need to cut calories to below maintenance and do more cardio. Even with the drugs. I don't mean to sound critical,I just think that you're placing too much dependence on drugs to get results.Drugs alone without the correct modifications in training and nutrition will yeild poor results. I'm just trying to offer you sound realistic advice.;)

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that Tri-max has shown fat loss even without cardio or dieting is that not correct? Yes cardio and diet will help lose MORE weight obv. Being on a cycle would be the best time to use it in my opinion just because of the extreme muscle loss cause by the drug. If you do not use tri-max at the end of a cycle and wait to use it as the focus of a cycle you are still going to have to take a strong prohormone or steroid to keep strength.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that Tri-max has shown fat loss even without cardio or dieting is that not correct? Yes cardio and diet will help lose MORE weight obv. Being on a cycle would be the best time to use it in my opinion just because of the extreme muscle loss cause by the drug. If you do not use tri-max at the end of a cycle and wait to use it as the focus of a cycle you are still going to have to take a strong prohormone or steroid to keep strength.
Rebel, you are correct on all accounts. But this is not the issue with Rictor. Trimax (or T3/clen for that matter) just isn't powerful enough to shed 8lbs of fat in 6 weeks on a maintenance or above kcal intake without doing assloads of cardio. It just won't happen.Not in my experience anyway.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rebel, you are correct on all accounts. But this is not the issue with Rictor. Trimax (or T3/clen for that matter) just isn't powerful enough to shed 8lbs of fat in 6 weeks on a maintenance or above kcal intake without doing assloads of cardio. It just won't happen.Not in my experience anyway.

No question you have much more experience with the drug then I do but I have read a lot of info on tri-max and think that 8 pounds in 6 weeks can be done.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
No question you have much more experience with the drug then I do but I have read a lot of info on tri-max and think that 8 pounds in 6 weeks can be done.
Then give it a whirl. Let me know how it goes.;)

For the record, I can drop 8 lbs in 3 weeks by modifying nutrition and training. WITHOUT DRUGS. Honestly, I never use any fatloss supps or drugs. I don't like how I feel on them. Employing optimal training and nutrition strategies has yielded far better gains (and fat loss) than any drug ever could. If you want to build a house, (or a brick shithouse;) ) you need a solid foundation. :whip:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Lean one here. I have used, and have put others on, Tri-max many times now. It is a wonderful drug for fatloss, but it has it's places and this does not seem to be one of them IMO. 5-8 lbs in 6 weeks? Sorry, but get your ass on the treadmill and get the diet in check and you'll be fine, no problems.