Flex Fitness Products Beast & Wolverine Stack+PCT

Martinezalvin

Awards
any guys in here try this the reviews seem to good to be true.

also it comes with pct but i doubt its enough to bring your boys back to normal. though some reviewers said it was.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I believe beast is cynostane don't quote me I'd have to look it up again.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Beast

19-Norandrostenediol 30mg
Max-LMG 20mg
Cyanostane 15mg
90 Caps per bottle

Wolverine
19-Norandrostenediol 50mg
6-Bromo 20mg
90 Caps per bottle.

Martinezalvin

Awards
Beast

19-Norandrostenediol 30mg
Max-LMG 20mg
Cyanostane 15mg
90 Caps per bottle

Wolverine
19-Norandrostenediol 50mg
6-Bromo 20mg
90 Caps per bottle.

has nobody ran these copounds?

Martinezalvin

Awards
will pct with nolva or torem prevent gyno what about anastrozole .5 a day?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
will pct with nolva or torem prevent gyno what about anastrozole .5 a day?
You shouldn't even touch Nolva if you played with any 19-nor's on cycle.

Martinezalvin

Awards
what do you reccomend celorza? not go with the 19 nor and go with epi? or stick to the 19 nor?

Martinezalvin

Awards
i weigh 183 about 11 percent bodyfat. im a first time pro hormone user im trying to gain 5 to 10 pounds of mass and have strength up through the roof

Martinezalvin

Awards
what about the titan stack?

Titan Stack
Weeks 1-4: Titan
Start the first month of your cycle with Titan to start gains in size and strength. The initial gains are triggered by the M-Sten and Max-LMG. The Halodrol has about a 1.5 week loading phase so you won’t see much from that compound at first. After the first 1.5 weeks, users should start noticing much faster lean muscle gains from the combination of Halodrol, M-Sten, and Max-LMG all being fully active. You might also notice a decrease in body fat by the second week, increased vascularity, faster recovery, increased stamina and endurance, and also an increase in appetite. Take your first pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.
Weeks 5-8: Titan2
Titan2 introduces Epistain to the Stack. The inclusion of Epistain will maximize definition, size, strength, hardness and pumps. All compounds are maintained at full capacity in your system so you will continue to see lean size and strength gains throughout the rest of your cycle. Take your first Titan2 pill in the morning, second pill in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.
Weeks 8-12: Restore (PCT)
About 5 days before you run out of Titan2 start introducing Restore. Restore will slingshot natural testosterone through the roof and crush estrogen. This will make it possible to keep all your gains and not have any future side effects. Take your first 2 Restore pills in the morning, second 2 pills in the midday, and third at night an hour or 2 before bed.
Note: Proper weight lifting and high calorie/quality nutrition must be practiced to achieve these results. Most users do not report negative side effects. Other products that increase the effectiveness of this stack would be pre workouts, whey isolates, weight gainers shakes, post-workout shakes high in whey isolate and amino acids, multi-vitamins, and joint support formulas.
Titan: 90 Cap
Serving size, 1 Cap: 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten,
Titan2: 90 Cap
Serving size, 1 Cap: 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten, 15 mg Epistane
Restore (PCT) 180 Cap, serving size 2 caps: 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg D-Aspartic Acid, 105mg Milk Thistle
The Science:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol (Halodrol)
Halodrol is a 17aa steroid that converts to the steroid oral Turinabol after interaction with 3b-HSD at an estimated rate of about 5%. Because of this low conversion, doses must be higher than other 17aa pro-steroids. However, it is suspected that Halodrol has decent potency without conversion as good results are seen despite the relatively low conversion to Turinabol. Halodrol appears to be about as potent as testosterone, and significantly less androgenic.
Gains from Halodrol generally take a few weeks to notice, but users can expect solid increases in strength, lean muscle mass, improved vascularity and minimal water retention. H-Drol is one of the most popular and proven compounds on the market due to its reputation for minimal side effects and dry gains that are relatively easy to maintain after the cycle is complete.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one (Max LMG)
Max LMG is progestin designed to give solid gains in muscle mass with low water retention. The progestational activity of methoxygonadiene (once it is converted to its active metabolites) is considered to be slightly stronger than nandrolone. This means muscle building with Max LMG in your cycle gives you higher quality hardening effects. Since it acts as anti-progesterone, there are decreased negative effects of extra estrogen and increased libido.
Max LMG immediately converts in the stomach into a 13b alkylated compound (13b ethyl nor androstenedione) and then makes it all the way to the liver because it is ethylated to survive first pass, and is converted into 13b ethyl nor testosterone, a steroid similar to norbolethone aka the clear.
It is legal because it is a progestin, like trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien. As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". This results in decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido.

Methyl Sten,: 2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one (Methylstenbolone)
1-en version of superdrol that is currenly legal! An active and orally-bioavailable compound engineered to resist metabolic breakdown on both the A and D rings, precisely where other active hormonal molecules typically degrade into estrogenic or biologically-inactive metabolites.
It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are of no concern.
History: In 1966, researchers at Searle Laboratories set about methodically testing the myotrophic (anabolic) and androgenic effects of a series of A-ring modified androstane derivatives. Compounds explored include
Methyl-1-testosterone (M1T), desoxymethyltestosterone (phera), 17a-methyl-1-androstenediol (Alpha One), and a variety of other 1- and 2-dehydro compounds were explored for activity.
The researchers announced that "Even the least active compound in Table 6 possessed a higher relative myotrophic potency than previously has been obtained with several clinically interesting compounds which have been studied under identical conditions, i.e. oxymetholone, oxandrolone, stanozolol, and methandrostenolone." (anadrol, anavar, winstrol, and dianabol).

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (Havoc/Epistane)

Epistane is a methylated version of the controlled substance Epitiostanol (2�,3�-Epithio-5�-androstan-17�-ol), created in the 1960's and used as a treatment for breast cancer. Chemists added a methyl group to the compound to create the product known as Epistane. Epistane is a sulfur containing steroid which is known to have strong and long lasting anti-estrogenic activity as well as weak androgenic and mytropic activities.

Since it is anti-estrogenic, you can expect very dry gains from this compound. Epistane has low androgenic to a high anabolic activity, meaning increased strength, hardness, definition and bigger pumps

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If its just mass and power, Trenazone(or Trenavar) and Epi.

gettn big

Awards
Did you experience any side effects on this stack, i have it now and im worried about getting gyno! help me out please, im on my first week of the beast bottle.

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Hello everyone. This is my first post on Anabolic Minds. One of my friends who is a personal trainer is always talking about what he reads here, so I decided it's time to get involved in a community, now that I'm thinking about doing bodybuilding competitively. I used a handful of test boosters (Animal stak, T-Up, T-bomb 2, Tribulus, DAA, the whole nine yards). Quick background on my prohormone usage: CEL Sdrol, Halotest-25, Halotren, Super DMZ, and the Flex Titan stack, which consisted of Titan, Titan2, and Restore. I finished the Titan stack about 6 months ago and gained over 20 lbs and cut up. The only side effects I had was a little bit of breakout on my shoulders, but not much and a little trouble sleeping for the first week. I also got really good strength gains from it and most of which I've been able to keep. Back then I was trying to bulk and now I'm thinking of doing more of a cut while trying to increase lean mass and strength. So me, being the way I am, I got great results from the Flex Titan stack, so now I'm going to try their Beast stack.

I heard they came out with a new 2013 series for the Beast stack, so I ordered it and I got it the other day. I'm getting everything ready for preparation to run this: support supps, money for food, etc. These are the ingredients:

19-Norandrostenediol 40mg
Max-LMG 20mg
Methylsten 10mg
Carbopol 15mg
90 Caps per bottle

Wolverine
19-Norandrostenediol 60mg
6-Bromo 20mg
Carbopol 15mg
90 Caps per bottle.

Restore
6-Bromo 30mg
DAA 954mg
Milk Thistle 105mg

I guess the difference for this stuff is it's has more 19-Nor in it, Methylsten, and the Carbolpol, which is some sort of a transport. I may start my own thread for my log or I might post it here. I'm going to do some research on what to take with it, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Did you experience any side effects on this stack, i have it now and im worried about getting gyno! help me out please, im on my first week of the beast bottle.
I'll be starting in a little wile. What's your first week like?

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Im doing a log about this called "FLEX Fitness Products Beast Stack (Beast, Wolverine, Restore)". Join in guys

turff49

turff49

Awards
Link to log?

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Just copy and past this in your search bar and my thread will come up. I cant post links yet....

FLEX Fitness Products Beast Stack
...with (Beast Wolverine & Restore PCT). second one down.

Hugo Danner

Awards
So, just curious - what do you guys recommend for a SERM for the Titan stack??

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
I'm using Beast stack and it's a little different, but from what I've seen with Titan stack, none of those ingredients can aromatize. Titan2 has epistane in it and that is supposed to block estrogen a little bit, I think. You might just need some 6-bromo if you need anything at all on cycle. Or were you talking about PCT?

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Just tried to add the Flex Beast Stack to the reviews. Don't know if I did it right. I will be posting my final on it as soon as it pops up on the product list.