Wet Prohormones?

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
So I've been debating which Pro hormone would be best for me? I mean I've always had bad knees and let me tell you I've risked taking some Epi since it does dry up the joints.Luckily I've gotten away from experiencing that since I was on the ball with the Omegas,cissus,and joint supplements.=)

I just want to cut on my upper body and gain on my lower body. I don't want to GAIN anymore than what I'm already in at this point of my life.As far as I heard there are wet ph that actually help the joints.I put my next BIG STEP (no pun intended) on hold for far too long and wanting to gain some power in my legs. I work really hard on them regardless and I know its about damn time I give them the boost for once.

Question is which wet ph should I use that will focus on my lower body and help the knees?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the answer is none. prohormones wont target a certain area..

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
the answer is none. prohormones wont target a certain area..
This is the truth. Unless you believe in magic then you will need a wizard and some superdrol.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
lol! ok ok. Well that was the point with giving my legs a boost...as in pushing them so they can grow!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what, superdrol?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im sure it was, i hope he's not actually considering sdrol

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
yep yep i totally took it out of context.herrrrr herrrr herrrr! That joke was so literal I forgot to consider it as something to laugh about.harty har har. nah but for real dudes... I'm here askin and umm.... i know there ain't no magic pill. I work hard for my sh#%.I'm not lookin for an easy way out if that is what you guys are assuming. :thinking:

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
yep yep i totally took it out of context.herrrrr herrrr herrrr! That joke was so literal I forgot to consider it as something to laugh about.harty har har. nah but for real dudes... I'm here askin and umm.... i know there ain't no magic pill. I work hard for my sh#%.I'm not lookin for an easy way out if that is what you guys are assuming. :thinking:
I am afraid if you want lubbed up joints you are most likely going to need to ride the needle to victory like Lance.

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
i'm just wantin to gain mass on my legs and prevent from messin up my knees.lol nothin too extreme like Lance.So far as i researched p-plex and Phera have been banned.... is there any other replacement out there?

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
Ultradrol,Msten-4,mutant plex...and such and such.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
M-sten rx by IML. Solid single compound, 4-6 week cycle. Double up on joint/ ligament supps. Hydrate. Always do cardio before leg workouts, warm up sets. Etc etc etc.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Cardio before leg lifts, will aid in blood flow/ lubrication of your joints/ligaments to diminish any bone on bone contact and all that jazz.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for what youre wanting why not go a natty route. its pointless to run anabolics just to increase leg size and reap the upper body benefits

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
sounds like M-sten might be harsh for my joints. I've been looking into some Deca and noticed 2 things.... Decavol RDe Chrome and Alpha Bulk... From what I read its supposed to be a safer form of the original Deca and of course also read that it is good for the joints.

Oh and you know I really never thought about putting some wraps on my knees until you brought it up.Thanks for the heads up! =)