injection pain

Beyonder1704

Awards
Alright guys I normally use single dose amps of sus 250. Now I have swapped to multidose testenate 300 vials. When I took of the white cap covering the vial I touched the rubber stopper with my finger. I wiped it with an alcahol swap and carried on. Now my right glute hurts like hell haha. If I touch the stopper will whiping with an alcahol swap cleanse it ?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Have you pinned your glutes before? What size pin? How long did it take you to inject? Did you heat the oil? Alcohol should do more than enough to kill anything infections are very different from pip.

Beyonder1704

Awards
Yeh this is my third cycle my glutes never normally hurt. I used a 23 gauge 1.25", Id say I done it quite quickly the needle was in an out within 10 seconds lol and no I never heated the oil il try that next jab

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yeh this is my third cycle my glutes never normally hurt. I used a 23 gauge 1.25", Id say I done it quite quickly the needle was in an out within 10 seconds lol and no I never heated the oil il try that next jab
Slow down your injections, also try applying a heatpad to it should lower the pain.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread, but how common is post injection pain?

I pinned my quad about 24hrs ago and there's no pain.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread, but how common is post injection pain?

I pinned my quad about 24hrs ago and there's no pain.
Give it a day. Virgin muscles normally get pip.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that size of pin what you've always used? I know I was a bit sore when I went from 1" to 1.25".

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
I use 25g 1" for test enanthate and it does fine... I also warm the oil. I get pain when pinning in my glutes starting like the next day with some inflammation but that's because of the ethyl oleate in it. So now I pin in my lats because it doesn't debilitate me like my ass. Maybe yours is EO based where the sust wasn't? Many people don't react well to EO.

Beyonder1704

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. Yeh iv always used that size pin. My glute feels much better today, i must have just injected to quickly.

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
I only had pip on my first injection and then i was fine untill i moved on to my 3rd vial which is either overdosed or too much alchohol and it hurts like hell for 5 days after injection but im 10 weeks in and dont wanna stop lol

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I only had pip on my first injection and then i was fine untill i moved on to my 3rd vial which is either overdosed or too much alchohol and it hurts like hell for 5 days after injection but im 10 weeks in and dont wanna stop lol
BA does not cause pain. It either was lacking some of the solvent, a different carrier oil or as you put it higher dosage.