finaflex 1 andro, finaflex 1 alpha, begginer - AnabolicMinds.com

finaflex 1 andro, finaflex 1 alpha, begginer

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  209 lbs.

Question finaflex 1 andro, finaflex 1 alpha, begginer

Hey everyone... I was wondering if I could get some opinions or information. I am 30 yrs old, 6'3, 209lbs, with 17%BF. I have been lifting for

close to 3 yrs now. I have never tried any type of PH. All the information I know is from what I have read. I am planning on doing a cycle soon.

From most reviews and comments that I have seen Finaflex's 1-Andro & 1-Alpha would be a good start for a rookie. I see that most

recommend using 2 bottles for about a 6 week period. I recieved a bottle of 1-Andro from a friend who decided on something else. But

now instead of purchasing a second bottle of the same I was thinking of getting the 1-Alpha. Same general product. I was wondering if anyone

tried this? Or if it is a good idea? I am going to purchase either or. I will also buy their PCT revolution black (2 bottles). Himalya's liver

protection (also recieved with 1-andro) Better safe than sorry. I also have in my possesion USPlabs powerfull. I was thinking of throwing that in

at end of cycle. I never tried it but they claim it to also be good as a PCT. Any Info is greatly appreciated....Thanx

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Im on a cycle on 1 andro and its been pretty good. As for the pct,many would suggest a serm but the finaflex rev pct will do just fine imo. A ph is a ph but 1 andro is on the milder side with minimal side effects. I say rev black will do but the decision is really up to you.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  209 lbs.

How are you cycling it. 1 or 2 bottles? How many pills a day? How long are you on the cycle now?...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I chose to do 4 pills a day for 30 days since I will be bridging to finaflex epi v. Im on day 12,and its starting to kick in.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

So 2 bottles,if I ran this with no bridge I would have done 3 pills ed for 40 days.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hi Philly. Welcome to AM.

I ran Finaflex 1Andro with 550XD and had good results. There are plenty of logs on the Finaflex Redefine Nutrition Forum. May I suggest you visit and read through them. All questions will be answered. Look up Snagency or MrKleen. They are reps and can help out. Good guys. Here is my log for reference:

52 Year Old 1Andro/550XD Log
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  209 lbs.

Hey kenpoengineer...Thanks for the reply and the info. I looked into the 550xd. But while doing some research I saw that it was a little harsher. Few more side effects. But as with all the PH it aslso recieved many positive reviews. I guess I just saw a few more negative in comparison to the 1-alpha & 1-andro. I am new to this site so I am not really sure how to look up members?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRock View Post
    Hey kenpoengineer...Thanks for the reply and the info. I looked into the 550xd. But while doing some research I saw that it was a little harsher. Few more side effects. But as with all the PH it aslso recieved many positive reviews. I guess I just saw a few more negative in comparison to the 1-alpha & 1-andro. I am new to this site so I am not really sure how to look up members?
    No problem Philly. What I suggest is that you post these in the Finaflex Redefine Nutrition forum. This forum is monitored by the reps and they'll answer your questions.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lamonster14's "Living up to the Name" log featured a switch between 1-Andro and 1-Alpha. I'd look up his log and PM him any questions you might have. I know he really enjoyed his run, had good results.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  209 lbs.

Awesome...Will deffinatly check that out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex 550xd and alpha stack?
    By lilbigman1 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 05:01 PM