In need of some help bros! - AnabolicMinds.com

In need of some help bros!

  1. New Member
    Blatalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    221

    In need of some help bros!


    Any suggestions on this cycle?
    I've been gone for a while.. . and due to my schedule I haven't been able to work-out for a couple of months now... As a result, during the last 6 months I've lost nearly 40 lbs of muscle.... and check this out... my body fat is the same if not a little higher.
    I wanna get back into the groove of things with the following cycle:

    VPX's M1-T - 10 Mgs e/d (2 weeks on 2weeks off)
    Equipoise - 300 mgs weekly

    HCG - 500 iu's every third or fourth day while on cycle.

    I plan to stay on this cycle for an indeffinite amount of time.
    Or at least until I get back to where I wanna be.

    After the first month and a half I'm gonna switch out the M1-T... any suggestions as to what I should swap it with?

  2. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1962

    why not try getting your diet and training in proper order instead of rushing to drugs when they clearly aren't needed

  3. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    612

    I agree with glen, but if you are going to run it anyway I really think you need to add some test. 500/week would be great. If you don't add any test then I would up the EQ to at least 400/week, perferably 500mgs/week...just my 2 ccs

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Blatalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    221

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    why not try getting your diet and training in proper order instead of rushing to drugs when they clearly aren't needed
    I am experienced at bodybuilding and I am aware of the basics of a proper diet. On the other hand my knowledge of optimal cycles is lacking.

    Why would you jump to conclusions and say that drugs aren't needed? If that's the case how does need drugs? No one would be the answer.

  5. Registered User
    glenihan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1962

    no that's not true people who need drugs are people who are the brink of their natural genetic potential

    i highly doubt someone who has lost a ton of muscle due to months of not working out is anywhere near their genetic potential

    besides that its a horrible idea for a cycle ... running m1t indefinitely will bascially cause you to **** out your liver .. your lipid profiles will be horrible, liver values will suck, and your HDL will basically be 0

    300mg of eq is way too low and you would need test in there

    train right and eat right for a while first, you'll gain back the muscle quickly due to muscle memory

  6. Banned
    Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    29
    Posts
    261
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    What good is it to do a cycle to get yourself to where you already were? The weight and strength that you lost will come back fast with or without the use of drugs. If I were you I would give it 12 good weeks of training and eating correctly and see where you are. My guess is that your gains will be continuing rapidly.

    Just my opinion.

  7. New Member
    Blatalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    221

    Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    no that's not true people who need drugs are people who are the brink of their natural genetic potential

    i highly doubt someone who has lost a ton of muscle due to months of not working out is anywhere near their genetic potential

    besides that its a horrible idea for a cycle ... running m1t indefinitely will bascially cause you to **** out your liver .. your lipid profiles will be horrible, liver values will suck, and your HDL will basically be 0

    300mg of eq is way too low and you would need test in there

    train right and eat right for a while first, you'll gain back the muscle quickly due to muscle memory

    Thanks for the advice bro.... I believe that you're right.
    I need a little extra push to get me back in the gym though...
    I know it sounds like a cop-out but I hate to hear people tell me how skinny I've gotten. I need to get back to my old self pronto.

    Is there anywhere that I can find out more about 'muscle memory'?

    I've heard people say that once you've stacked on alot of muscle it's easier to get it back.... but I never really understood why...

    And I'm not sure what you meant by saying:
    'i highly doubt someone who has lost a ton of muscle due to months of not working out is anywhere near their genetic potential'

  8. New Member
    Blatalian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    221

    I take it that noone has any further info?

  9. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1112

    Quote Originally Posted by Blatalian
    I take it that noone has any further info?
    drop the M1T. If your going to run EQ with nothing else then run it at 600mg a week for at least 14 weeks, longer is better. test would be nice here

  10. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,685
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Blatalian
    I'm not sure what you meant by saying:
    'i highly doubt someone who has lost a ton of muscle due to months of not working out is anywhere near their genetic potential'
    Basically he's saying that just because you tend to lose abit of muscle due to inactivity, it has nothing to do with your genetic potential.. when you've trained constantly with a respectable meal plan for years, then your genetic potential is met once you no longer gain, or gains slow down..

  11. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2846

    Quote Originally Posted by Blatalian
    ........
    After the first month and a half I'm gonna switch out the M1-T... any suggestions as to what I should swap it with?
    M1T for 1.5 months??? Dont' do it! That's my advice.

    I'm also skeptical when I hear anyone say they're going to be on a cycle for an indefinite amount of time.

    Rushing is not productive!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Noob in need of some help
    By srfrdude2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 01:34 PM
  2. help me initiate! in need of some guidance
    By paul1252 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 04:17 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 07:10 PM
  4. New Guy in Need of some help please!!
    By BB Ambitious in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:45 PM
  5. in need of some help
    By n2gb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in