First Cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0

    First Cycle


    To clarify, this thread is not about MY first cycle. I am not planning to use a PH or AAS anytime soon.

    I am curious to know about long term effects, etc. of prohormones and AAS.

    How old were you when you ran your first cycle, what compound, did you use PCT, and have you had any long term consequences from it?

  2. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0


    I was 20 used 400mg test and gained 18 lbs workin upper body only.... I was young and only wanted to work the pretty muscles.

    Pct, again was young and stupid. Didn't know what a pct was.

    Now I'm 38 just went on TRT but should have done that about 10-12years ago... Just putting it off.

    As for starting.... At some point you WILL need to be put on TRT after you start cycling. So think about that before you start. Are you really ready to pin yourself for the rest of your life? I did the math before it something like 6,000+ pins over your life time. If you start at 20 and stop at 80... That just for trt not including the times when your cycling up and can be pinning yourself 2+ x every day, depending on what your takin.


    Are you really sure your up for that?
  3. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    I was 20 used 400mg test and gained 18 lbs workin upper body only.... I was young and only wanted to work the pretty muscles.

    Pct, again was young and stupid. Didn't know what a pct was.

    Now I'm 38 just went on TRT but should have done that about 10-12years ago... Just putting it off.

    As for starting.... At some point you WILL need to be put on TRT after you start cycling. So think about that before you start. Are you really ready to pin yourself for the rest of your life? I did the math before it something like 6,000+ pins over your life time. If you start at 20 and stop at 80... That just for trt not including the times when your cycling up and can be pinning yourself 2+ x every day, depending on what your takin.


    Are you really sure your up for that?
    Damn that sucks. I wonder if this was due to no PCT. That's why i want to get multiple users experiences. Do you think even mild cycles are a guarantee to be on TRT later?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Damn that sucks. I wonder if this was due to no PCT. That's why i want to get multiple users experiences. Do you think even mild cycles are a guarantee to be on TRT later?
    You are not guaranteed to be on trt with mild or even moderate cycles. The name of the game is to allow your body rest and also to make sure you regain your normal test levels after cycle. PCT is the most important part of your cycle besides keeping healthy.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0


    Every time you cycle your body's natural testosterone turns off. Now every time you cycle and it turns off you PCT then it turns back on after a while it's not going to turn back on. Even with a moderate dose let's just say 500 mg of test it doesn't matter if it's 5000 or 5 g your body turns off your body doesn't know the amount you're taking it just knows that There's too much and it's supposed to turn off.

    You name me one 50-year-old man who has cycled and now is not on TRT. if he's not then he's not getting erections that's all there is to it. At 50 that should still be possible. And if it does happen they are very few and far between don't bank on the fact that you're going to be one of those few.

    Yes PCT is very important but it only will delay the inevitable.
  6. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0


    The only real way around putting TRT off Is to do short cycles only 4 to 6 weeks max you get on you get off the body has less downtime which could help in prolonging the fact that you are going to need TRT....


    Gerbil how old are you?
  7. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Lol attention anyone and everyone who has ever ingested a PH you will at some point be on trt now this needs to be a sticky
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  8. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    The only real way around putting TRT off Is to do short cycles only 4 to 6 weeks max you get on you get off the body has less downtime which could help in prolonging the fact that you are going to need TRT....

    Gerbil how old are you?
    Dude shutdown is shutdown are you kidding me?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    The only real way around putting TRT off Is to do short cycles only 4 to 6 weeks max you get on you get off the body has less downtime which could help in prolonging the fact that you are going to need TRT....


    Gerbil how old are you?
    25 and sexy as hell. Also college blows when you are older. Although it was once said you are only as old as the women you feel in that case I was 20 last week.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  10. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    I started my first cycle last year and I was running supertest with winnie oral caps. Not only did it increase my strength
    but it made me feel more confident too. It was really a great cycle and for my post cycle I used nolvadex. It worked great
    and I really enjoyed the effects. No long term effects here I'm perfectly fine. No complaints at all So give it a run bro
  11. Registered User
    eric40817's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0

    First Cycle


    Musclegauge, just curious, but what you're results from the test and winny?
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
  12. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lol attention anyone and everyone who has ever ingested a PH you will at some point be on trt now this needs to be a sticky
    Interesting lol I was curious as to how it worked because some people say you rebound right back to normal with PCT and homeostasis. Do you think this applies to Designer Steroids or even mild PH's like Forerunner Labs and LG stuff? I find it kind of hard to believe that DHEA based products could lead to TRT later in life since they are supposedly way less suppressive. Designer steroids I can understand.
  13. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I started my first cycle last year and I was running supertest with winnie oral caps. Not only did it increase my strength
    but it made me feel more confident too. It was really a great cycle and for my post cycle I used nolvadex. It worked great
    and I really enjoyed the effects. No long term effects here I'm perfectly fine. No complaints at all So give it a run bro
    It's only been a year. I'm mostly looking for long term experience . I know kids that have taken halo and ultradrol at 17-19 and yeah they seem fine now, but I want to hear from people that took their first PH cycle at that age and are now in their mid 20s-30s and see if it has affected them.
  14. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    It's only been a year. I'm mostly looking for long term experience . I know kids that have taken halo and ultradrol at 17-19 and yeah they seem fine now, but I want to hear from people that took their first PH cycle at that age and are now in their mid 20s-30s and see if it has affected them.
    That data doesnt really exist PHs are newish. Until 1990 steroids were legal so the need for phs wasnt really there. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  15. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    That data doesnt really exist PHs are newish. Until 1990 steroids were legal so the need for phs wasnt really there. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.
    I said PH's in that post but long term AAS effects as well. Havent PH's been around since like 2000?
  16. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I meant PH's but long term AAS effects as well. Havent PH's been around since like 2000?
    A little earlier then that I believe thus those people who started at 20 would be like mid thirties.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  17. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    A little earlier then that I believe thus those people who started at 20 would be like mid thirties.
    Yeah that's sufficient for me. IE if someone started at 18 in 2000 and is now 30, I want to know how they are doing. Have they had liver failure and low T like everyone claims will happen to underage PH users? Or are they doing fine? I think hearing users first hand experiences 10 years after a PH cycle would be interesting.
  18. Registered User
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    993
    Answers
    0


    phs are just as suppressive as aas
    many times they are more toxic

    regardless if you 'feel' fine, you did something, ontop of the fact the posters who say they 'feel fine' sound like bloods were not drawn

    i sorta agree with the trt at the end of the day thought, seeing any 18yr old who wants to run anabolics, will undoubtedly use them form here on out......i dont know many guys who cycle, getting stronger and bigger and then say 'yep thats enough for me'.......every cycle affects the hpta, the notion that poor pct leads to trt is bull****.....using hormones does have long lasting effects, be it slowly damaging the hpta, the heart, kidneys, rbc, ect

    finally op, you should be researching and not making a choice based on replies from a post of yours that demonstrates your clear lack of understanding thus the only advice with regards to you should be stay away
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  19. Registered User
    Stupes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    375
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

    It's only been a year. I'm mostly looking for long term experience . I know kids that have taken halo and ultradrol at 17-19 and yeah they seem fine now, but I want to hear from people that took their first PH cycle at that age and are now in their mid 20s-30s and see if it has affected them.
    There are guys out there like this - most of them are on other more advanced boards and are doing "real" steroids now. Of course there are guys that no longer take anything but they are also no longer active on the boards....

    In Europe they have used testosterone to close the growth plates of teenage boys that were growing to fast. Search for those studies.
  20. Registered User
    Stupes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    375
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    phs are just as suppressive as aas
    many times they are more toxic

    regardless if you 'feel' fine, you did something, ontop of the fact the posters who say they 'feel fine' sound like bloods were not drawn

    i sorta agree with the trt at the end of the day thought, seeing any 18yr old who wants to run anabolics, will undoubtedly use them form here on out......i dont know many guys who cycle, getting stronger and bigger and then say 'yep thats enough for me'.......every cycle affects the hpta, the notion that poor pct leads to trt is bull****.....using hormones does have long lasting effects, be it slowly damaging the hpta, the heart, kidneys, rbc, ect

    finally op, you should be researching and not making a choice based on replies from a post of yours that demonstrates your clear lack of understanding thus the only advice with regards to you should be stay away
    Agreed
  21. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    phs are just as suppressive as aas
    many times they are more toxic

    regardless if you 'feel' fine, you did something, ontop of the fact the posters who say they 'feel fine' sound like bloods were not drawn

    i sorta agree with the trt at the end of the day thought, seeing any 18yr old who wants to run anabolics, will undoubtedly use them form here on out......i dont know many guys who cycle, getting stronger and bigger and then say 'yep thats enough for me'.......every cycle affects the hpta, the notion that poor pct leads to trt is bull****.....using hormones does have long lasting effects, be it slowly damaging the hpta, the heart, kidneys, rbc, ect

    finally op, you should be researching and not making a choice based on replies from a post of yours that demonstrates your clear lack of understanding thus the only advice with regards to you should be stay away
    Do you not think I've done my research? You don't have to talk down to me. I understand PHs are just as suppressive and liver toxic. Hearing peoples personal experiences is a completely different matter than reading up on how PH's work and why not to take them. I am staying away, I honestly have no desire to take the halo XT I bought because of what I've read regarding shut down. I just bought the bottles on impulse because I know Ill probably never be able to buy Halo again due to the "ban" . I find it odd that many places are still selling it though.
  22. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lol attention anyone and everyone who has ever ingested a PH you will at some point be on trt now this needs to be a sticky
    Seriously Bro, thanks god im allready blasting and crusing
  23. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Dude shutdown is shutdown are you kidding me?
    My point is the shorter your body is turned off the less problems could potentially have but one way or the other will end up on trt.
  24. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

    It's only been a year. I'm mostly looking for long term experience . I know kids that have taken halo and ultradrol at 17-19 and yeah they seem fine now, but I want to hear from people that took their first PH cycle at that age and are now in their mid 20s-30s and see if it has affected them.
    The info you're looking for is going to be hard to find most people once they start cycling keep cycling so they would never really know when their testosterone is low. Nor do they stay off long enough to get blood samples done to see whether testosterones really at.
  25. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    The info you're looking for is going to be hard to find most people once they start cycling keep cycling so they would never really know when their testosterone is low. Nor do they stay off long enough to get blood samples done to see whether testosterones really at.
    I dont understand people who do a cycle PCT then do a cycle like a month or two later you might as well just have stayed on and just cruise
  26. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post

    I dont understand people who do a cycle PCT then do a cycle like a month or two later you might as well just have stayed on and just cruise
    Yes this is true... But most people say "I'm only gonna do 1 cycle" and then after they see how they look and feel can't wait to to another one. Then end up using on and off for very long periods of time.


    Again the longer the body stays "off" the more likely trt will be in your future. To be honest by the time most men are in there eurly 30s there test is low with or without "using"...
  27. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Yes this is true... But most people say "I'm only gonna do 1 cycle" and then after they see how they look and feel can't wait to to another one. Then end up using on and off for very long periods of time.


    Again the longer the body stays "off" the more likely trt will be in your future. To be honest by the time most men are in there eurly 30s there test is low with or without "using"...
    Cycles are like Lays Chips "Bet you cant just do one!"
  28. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    At some point you WILL need to be put on TRT after you start cycling.
    And why would this be true?

    Seems like you`re saying that no matter what kind of cycle you run,how long and how many cycles,your body will get permanently shut down?

    I do not believe there is any logic to that.
  29. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    And why would this be true?

    Seems like you`re saying that no matter what kind of cycle you run,how long and how many cycles,your body will get permanently shut down?

    I do not believe there is any logic to that.
    Yes I would also like someone to elaborate on this, could even a few proper cycles of mild Phs cause shutdown later on?
  30. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lol attention anyone and everyone who has ever ingested a PH you will at some point be on trt now this needs to be a sticky
    That's a scary comment, its a wonder there hasn't been tons of major law suits with PH manufacturers and suppliers if this were the case

    . My first cycle was more then 8 years ago. M1T, I was completely uneducated and IMO alot of PHs are sold and marketed irresponsibly. Nobody,manufacturers or supp store sales people (granted they are mostly clueless) at the time mentioned pct or cycle support. Unless you were part of an online BB community then you most likely had no idea how to properly run these compounds other then what the manufacturer recommended on the bottles. It wasn't until I told about and joined the 1fast400 site and did research after I got extremely ill (commonly called the "M1T flu" at the time)on my first M1T cycle that I knew full on what I was using. I just wanted an edge and was told it would boost my testosterone and since it was legal at the time I wasn't suspecting it being possibly harmful or even real steroids. I was told pro hormones influence your body to boost levels not shut you down an replace them. I figured it would work alil or not at all. I later ran another M1T cycle with minimal success and side effects. Then I ran an SD cycle a year or two later. First run was ok and months later ran again this time pulsing it and had the best results. My diet , supports and lifts were all on point and then I started getting cysts in my 6th week, big ones on my legs and ass crack mostly , a couple on my kneck and back (places I was getting alil acne at the time). One was so bad in my taint I had to have ER surgery. I was asked about steroid use by the docs and told my liver was in rough shape and my immune system was ****ed(hence the reason acne was turning into big gnarly cysts). I immediately stopped and did proper PCT and returned to "normal" after a couple months.
  31. Registered User
    Stupes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    375
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

    Yes I would also like someone to elaborate on this, could even a few proper cycles of mild Phs cause shutdown later on?
    No - the trt statement is pure speculation. There have been guys that bounced back after years of being on without a break. Look up triptorelin - it has been used in such cases recently.

    Shutting down your own test production will carry risk of damaging your own production but doing some cycles in your 20s does not garauntee future trt need - you assume that risk but it's not a sure thing by any means.
  32. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post

    No - the trt statement is pure speculation. There have been guys that bounced back after years of being on without a break. Look up triptorelin - it has been used in such cases recently.

    Shutting down your own test production will carry risk of damaging your own production but doing some cycles in your 20s does not garauntee future trt need - you assume that risk but it's not a sure thing by any means.
    Let me know if you here the doses on that considering at low dose it skyrockets test production high doses brings you to castrated levels of test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  33. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    That's a scary comment, its a wonder there hasn't been tons of major law suits with PH manufacturers and suppliers if this were the case

    . My first cycle was more then 8 years ago. M1T, I was completely uneducated and IMO alot of PHs are sold and marketed irresponsibly. Nobody,manufacturers or supp store sales people (granted they are mostly clueless) at the time mentioned pct or cycle support. Unless you were part of an online BB community then you most likely had no idea how to properly run these compounds other then what the manufacturer recommended on the bottles. It wasn't until I told about and joined the 1fast400 site and did research after I got extremely ill (commonly called the "M1T flu" at the time)on my first M1T cycle that I knew full on what I was using. I just wanted an edge and was told it would boost my testosterone and since it was legal at the time I wasn't suspecting it being possibly harmful or even real steroids. I was told pro hormones influence your body to boost levels not shut you down an replace them. I figured it would work alil or not at all. I later ran another M1T cycle with minimal success and side effects. Then I ran an SD cycle a year or two later. First run was ok and months later ran again this time pulsing it and had the best results. My diet , supports and lifts were all on point and then I started getting cysts in my 6th week, big ones on my legs and ass crack mostly , a couple on my kneck and back (places I was getting alil acne at the time). One was so bad in my taint I had to have ER surgery. I was asked about steroid use by the docs and told my liver was in rough shape and my immune system was ****ed(hence the reason acne was turning into big gnarly cysts). I immediately stopped and did proper PCT and returned to "normal" after a couple months.
    Pretty disturbing, thanks for sharing your story . Show's the importance of liver support and other cycle supports.
  34. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    No - the trt statement is pure speculation. There have been guys that bounced back after years of being on without a break. Look up triptorelin - it has been used in such cases recently.

    Shutting down your own test production will carry risk of damaging your own production but doing some cycles in your 20s does not garauntee future trt need - you assume that risk but it's not a sure thing by any means.
    I figured. I find it hard to believe that EVERYONE that has ever taken PH's , however mild will have to be on TRT later.
  35. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

    Pretty disturbing, thanks for sharing your story . Show's the importance of liver support and other cycle supports.
    Sometimes those aren't a guarantee. Sometimes your body just says "fuk no"!. It's a good thing people choose to turn to Internet forums such as this more now for education on things like this then in the past.
  36. Registered User
    usealittle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    549
    Answers
    0


    You guys don't read very well I did say somewhere down the road you will probably need TRT some people don't don't think that you're going to be the one that doesn't.

    Maybe two out of one hundred people that cycle can fully come back and never had an issue with the rest of them are screwed just like you probably and I said probably will be.

    No I do not have scientific facts to back these things up but I know I know people who have cycle are cycling and either they never come off or when they do they need TRT to function properly. I'm not talking about in your early or late 20s I'm talking about mid-to-late 30s with out drugs and you have cycled a few times you will have problems.

    I know none of you youngsters believe me now but I'm almost 40 did my first cycle when I was 20 Hennipen having issues for very long time so mark my words.
  37. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    I'm going to be a prime TRT candidate I know already. In the last 2-3 years I'm showing all the tell tale signs of low T levels setting in. Hopefully ill have insurance within the year then it's on. Not sure if its from my screwing around with PHs an one test cycle or just the natural drop due to age.
  38. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0

    My First Cycle


    My first cycle was super test and it worked great. I stacked it with winstrol oral caps and also used anavar too.
    I went on this cycle for 10 weeks and then again for 10 more weeks with a break in between. It was really great
    I gained 10 pounds of muscle and gained no fat. My body fat percentage actually dropped. I would give it a try
  39. Registered User
    sking6464's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    993
    Answers
    0


    again op, like i said, asking people wont help a whole lot seeing we are all different and more than likely cycled different......no one cycles once, they lead to another and another and so on.....each one chips at your once strong teenage hpta....more than likely accelerating the decline in t-levels you would see naturally anyway.........in a nutshell, 1 cycle doesnt = trt BUT dont expect you are walking away hands clean

    phs are so new really, and imo, because of them being otc, and accessible to all ages, and many who dont know what they are doing but do it repeatedly, i think in 2-3decades you'll see a whole generation of men with issues that stem from this usage.......you can never say this or that right now with regards to these compounds and future health because no studies have been done, and likely wont be.........one of the benefits of aas is a longer history, and even then no studies are concrete many of the times
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  40. Registered User
    DV663's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

    Do you not think I've done my research? You don't have to talk down to me. I understand PHs are just as suppressive and liver toxic. Hearing peoples personal experiences is a completely different matter than reading up on how PH's work and why not to take them. I am staying away, I honestly have no desire to take the halo XT I bought because of what I've read regarding shut down. I just bought the bottles on impulse because I know Ill probably never be able to buy Halo again due to the "ban" . I find it odd that many places are still selling it though.
    pass that **** over this was then haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 10:50 AM
  2. First Cycle
    By JustMe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 09:51 AM
  3. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:41 PM
  4. first cycle
    By HighBall in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 12:34 AM
  5. First Cycle Help
    By yourdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 02:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in