First Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

Yes I would also like someone to elaborate on this, could even a few proper cycles of mild Phs cause shutdown later on?
    No - the trt statement is pure speculation. There have been guys that bounced back after years of being on without a break. Look up triptorelin - it has been used in such cases recently.

Shutting down your own test production will carry risk of damaging your own production but doing some cycles in your 20s does not garauntee future trt need - you assume that risk but it's not a sure thing by any means.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post

No - the trt statement is pure speculation. There have been guys that bounced back after years of being on without a break. Look up triptorelin - it has been used in such cases recently.

Shutting down your own test production will carry risk of damaging your own production but doing some cycles in your 20s does not garauntee future trt need - you assume that risk but it's not a sure thing by any means.
    Let me know if you here the doses on that considering at low dose it skyrockets test production high doses brings you to castrated levels of test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    That's a scary comment, its a wonder there hasn't been tons of major law suits with PH manufacturers and suppliers if this were the case

. My first cycle was more then 8 years ago. M1T, I was completely uneducated and IMO alot of PHs are sold and marketed irresponsibly. Nobody,manufacturers or supp store sales people (granted they are mostly clueless) at the time mentioned pct or cycle support. Unless you were part of an online BB community then you most likely had no idea how to properly run these compounds other then what the manufacturer recommended on the bottles. It wasn't until I told about and joined the 1fast400 site and did research after I got extremely ill (commonly called the "M1T flu" at the time)on my first M1T cycle that I knew full on what I was using. I just wanted an edge and was told it would boost my testosterone and since it was legal at the time I wasn't suspecting it being possibly harmful or even real steroids. I was told pro hormones influence your body to boost levels not shut you down an replace them. I figured it would work alil or not at all. I later ran another M1T cycle with minimal success and side effects. Then I ran an SD cycle a year or two later. First run was ok and months later ran again this time pulsing it and had the best results. My diet , supports and lifts were all on point and then I started getting cysts in my 6th week, big ones on my legs and ass crack mostly , a couple on my kneck and back (places I was getting alil acne at the time). One was so bad in my taint I had to have ER surgery. I was asked about steroid use by the docs and told my liver was in rough shape and my immune system was ****ed(hence the reason acne was turning into big gnarly cysts). I immediately stopped and did proper PCT and returned to "normal" after a couple months.
    Pretty disturbing, thanks for sharing your story . Show's the importance of liver support and other cycle supports.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post

I figured. I find it hard to believe that EVERYONE that has ever taken PH's , however mild will have to be on TRT later.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

Pretty disturbing, thanks for sharing your story . Show's the importance of liver support and other cycle supports.
    Sometimes those aren't a guarantee. Sometimes your body just says "fuk no"!. It's a good thing people choose to turn to Internet forums such as this more now for education on things like this then in the past.
    •   

6. You guys don't read very well I did say somewhere down the road you will probably need TRT some people don't don't think that you're going to be the one that doesn't.

Maybe two out of one hundred people that cycle can fully come back and never had an issue with the rest of them are screwed just like you probably and I said probably will be.

No I do not have scientific facts to back these things up but I know I know people who have cycle are cycling and either they never come off or when they do they need TRT to function properly. I'm not talking about in your early or late 20s I'm talking about mid-to-late 30s with out drugs and you have cycled a few times you will have problems.

I know none of you youngsters believe me now but I'm almost 40 did my first cycle when I was 20 Hennipen having issues for very long time so mark my words.

7. I'm going to be a prime TRT candidate I know already. In the last 2-3 years I'm showing all the tell tale signs of low T levels setting in. Hopefully ill have insurance within the year then it's on. Not sure if its from my screwing around with PHs an one test cycle or just the natural drop due to age.
  8. My First Cycle

My first cycle was super test and it worked great. I stacked it with winstrol oral caps and also used anavar too.
    I went on this cycle for 10 weeks and then again for 10 more weeks with a break in between. It was really great
    I gained 10 pounds of muscle and gained no fat. My body fat percentage actually dropped. I would give it a try

9. again op, like i said, asking people wont help a whole lot seeing we are all different and more than likely cycled different......no one cycles once, they lead to another and another and so on.....each one chips at your once strong teenage hpta....more than likely accelerating the decline in t-levels you would see naturally anyway.........in a nutshell, 1 cycle doesnt = trt BUT dont expect you are walking away hands clean

phs are so new really, and imo, because of them being otc, and accessible to all ages, and many who dont know what they are doing but do it repeatedly, i think in 2-3decades you'll see a whole generation of men with issues that stem from this usage.......you can never say this or that right now with regards to these compounds and future health because no studies have been done, and likely wont be.........one of the benefits of aas is a longer history, and even then no studies are concrete many of the times
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

10. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post

Do you not think I've done my research? You don't have to talk down to me. I understand PHs are just as suppressive and liver toxic. Hearing peoples personal experiences is a completely different matter than reading up on how PH's work and why not to take them. I am staying away, I honestly have no desire to take the halo XT I bought because of what I've read regarding shut down. I just bought the bottles on impulse because I know Ill probably never be able to buy Halo again due to the "ban" . I find it odd that many places are still selling it though.
    pass that **** over this was then haha

11. Quote Originally Posted by DV663 View Post

way*

12. Therr is a theory that shutting down production once in a while is good because it gives cells a break technicallu extending cell life.. Something i heard no one really knows though

13. Quote Originally Posted by DV663 View Post
    PM me and maybe we can work out a deal lol.

Sking I appreciate your posts. Honestly, I am not willing to risk ruining my natural T levels this early which is why I don't want to take my Halo anymore. IF I ever decided to take a PH before the age of 21 I would probably take something mild like an LG PH.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    PM me and maybe we can work out a deal lol.

Sking I appreciate your posts. Honestly, I am not willing to risk ruining my natural T levels this early which is why I don't want to take my Halo anymore. IF I ever decided to take a PH before the age of 21 I would probably take something mild like an LG PH.
    kudos, im 33, would love to have your natty t levels

btw, there is mild and pissing your money away
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

15. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    kudos, im 33, would love to have your natty t levels

btw, there is mild and pissing your money away
    Lol, are they really useless?
  16. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Let me know if you here the doses on that considering at low dose it skyrockets test production high doses brings you to castrated levels of test
    Hi Gerbil - 100mcg has been shown to be effective. One shot immediately after the drugs have cleared your system - then start your SERM pct. Also, as you elude to - don't go over 1mg in a years time - play it safe so as not to blast out your balls entirely.I have not used trip though I would if I were to PCT again - and I wouldn't use HCG at all.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 12:50 PM
  2. First Cycle
    By JustMe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:51 AM
  3. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:41 PM
  4. first cycle