Anavar questions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. pharma var on the otherhand. Idc what anyone says about it being weak 80mg will rock ur world lol!

2. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by T3chn1que View Post

what would be some signs after a while of taking it that It is in fact winny and not anavar .
    U prolly will never know but var should be good on ur joints. If ur joints start hurting it's winny....
    •   

3. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    when i was a noob i used something that sounds like what the OP is referring to. Its bunk garbage.
    Ok - all these bathtub UGs have liquid var but I stay away from that so u may know better...

4. Quote Originally Posted by T3chn1que View Post

what could it be,? Dbol or winny? If so how could I find out?
    Only way to find out is have it tested and I don't know where to do that so if you find a place where you can get that done let me know.

5. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Only way to find out is have it tested and I don't know where to do that so if you find a place where you can get that done let me know.
    Should I just continue to run it? Would you?

6. Stop running it and go buy an EC stack. It'll do better for you than the "mystery compound"

7. If you want to cut ECA stack of the clean diet is better than what you think that you're taking

8. personally, i think the op shouldnt be using anything...........the question 'how do i know if its winny or dbol and not var', screams of someone who has done no homework and is looking for the am forum to spoonfeed him.....and 175 at 5'11, but amazing genetics.....laughable

just fkn drink your red var, and see what happens after a week.....read what var does, dbol does, and winny, does, assess wtf is going on to your body, and you'll know which

and whoever said pharma var, wow deep pockets for a weak cycle......also 60-80mg var is excessive, expensive, ect.....unless it bunk
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

9. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    1) wait til you get back
    2) when you get back, run 60-80mg/day
    3) run it for 8 weeks
    4) have a mild PCT (Clomid only) for 3 weeks

Actually walk away alot leaner than before. 4 weeks isn't long enough to make that expensive compound hardly worth it. Honestly I believe it needs to be stacked for the best results.

I sent you a PM,

Similar Forum Threads

1. hey bro's anavar question
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:35 PM
  2. Anavar question
    By Buffgammaman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 08:26 PM
  3. Anavar question...
    By Kingdude in forum Anabolics