AndroFactory P-bold

crashbog127

Awards
so i got myself a bottle.

today was my first dose at 3ml. going to gym soon.

im wondering if i should dose higher then 3ml? i was looking around to see what others did but i cant find much info reviews or logs on this product.

ive dont multiple cycles of other PHs in the past thats why im wondering if i should dose higher.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

im wondering if i should dose higher then 3ml? i was looking around to see what others did but i cant find much info reviews or logs on this product.

ive dont multiple cycles of other PHs in the past thats why im wondering if i should dose higher.
May want to start at 6mL im running a log dual log with a real good friend and he ran 3mL up to 6mL and didnt notice a thing so he dropped it. Id start at 6mL and bump to 9mL if needed

crashbog127

Awards
ahh so 1 bottle wouldnt be enough then huh?

and if i do 6ml .. would u say dose seperately?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fl3x ran the original and mentioned in his review that he seems to think p bold had the ability to build up effectiveness, he mentioned how he didn't think it would benefit to start at a high dose...so i'd recommend ramping from 3ml up to your desired level....i was just trying to crunch numbers before i posted, on one bottle you could do 3ml for 2.5 week so lets say 17 days...that'll give u 10 ml per day for the remaining 11 days to play with the dosing as you wish

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive got 3 bottles for an 8 week run, we'll see how it stacks up....

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd start there and up it if you feel necessary. def keep us uodated on how your doing