hows my halodrol cycle look

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Preload cel cycle assist for 2 weeks before. Halodrol for 50/50/50/50/50/50. Pct is nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and cel pct assist. Also multi vitamin and fish oil all the way through. What kind of gains will I see from this on a bulking diet

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Gains can't be exactly determined there's too many factors. But if diet and training are good I'd say 5-12 pounds

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Thanks ya I have been doing it for 1 week at 50 and have gained 5 lbs. So far

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Stick with it and pct well and you should see good gains

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
expect to lose everything from the first week during pct. thats mostly glycogen and water weight

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i gained 16lbs on mechabol, in 3rd week of pct and lost maybe 2 lbs of water and glycogen

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ignore this. You'll keep almost everything if u keep up my eating and training.
ignore this and read the dozens of logs on hdrol where peoplpe gain 5 lbs first week, and 1-2 per week for the next 5. but i guess glycogen storage doesnt exist in this guy's world. oh wait, that 10-12 lbs gained from hdrol is all pure muscle, i forgot

F

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
sounds like someone is frustrated over a failed cycle.

F

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
ps im gaining 20+ on 8 weeks of hdrol. QUit being a ***** and eat.

F

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Oh and for the record Onion Knight negged me for telling some noob that if he keeps up his eating he'll keep his gains. Quality guy to have around here. Hence why so many of the best people on here have left...

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
50 is kinda weak, 75 and ending at 100 would give you awesome results.

And yes, more info would be awesome other than that, any estimate on "gains" is EXTREMELY vague

S

Stupes

Preload cel cycle assist for 2 weeks before. Halodrol for 50/50/50/50/50/50. Pct is nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and cel pct assist. Also multi vitamin and fish oil all the way through. What kind of gains will I see from this on a bulking diet
Can't possibly give an estimate without height, weight, training and cycle history - also current diet vs bulking diet

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Im 22, 5'10", 165lb, 10% bf, been lifting for 3 years. My diet is 5000 calories, 225 g protien, 225 g carbs, 100 g fat. My workout split is
Day 1 chest
Day 2 back
Day 3 arms
Day 4 legs
Day 5 shoulders / forearms

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
225/225/100 and 5000 calories don't really add up.

However if you were to consume 5000 clean, workout, be patient/dedicated, you could be gain roughly 8-12lbs. It really depends on your body and that's a rough estimate :/ That's also assuming everything goes well during PCT

IMO

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Thanks, I increased my calories up recently so I need to do alittle rexalculating but the calories and protien is defiantly correct

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 22, 5'10", 165lb, 10% bf, been lifting for 3 years. My diet is 5000 calories, 225 g protien, 225 g carbs, 100 g fat. My workout split is
Day 1 chest
Day 2 back
Day 3 arms
Day 4 legs
Day 5 shoulders / forearms
I had to say this.

225 X 4 = 900
225 X 4 = 900
100 X 9 = 900

2700 total. Not 5000, lol.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
I'd pick up a natty test booster for pct as well, but that's just me. I just started h-drol Sunday as well.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or I'm just good at what I do lol. Sucks to suck bro...
What was your dose? I never responded well to H-Drol. Granted, I never ran an H-drol only cycle. Pro-dienolone, however, was awesome to my muskulz, but terrible to my nuts.

F

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Never went past 100mg. It's so disappointing to see people turn to roids b4 turning to a fork and knife lol