Freaking prami

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Ok so in running 700 mgs deca and sd so I started prami to keep my prolactin in check this stuff has horrible side effects I mean I can barley sleep I feel like I have the flu and tiered and weak as hell I'm running .5 mgs before bed Ed any idea. How I can decrease sides I sont think I'm sick because usually I sleep like a bay when sick

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Literally take it right before bed. I was on .5mg pre bed and it dont do nothing but great sleep for me :) oh and stop puffy nips

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I get horrible insomnia and I do take right before bed i take it on a full stomach because my Last meal iS around 11:15 then in bed by 11/30

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get horrible insomnia and I do take right before bed i take it on a full stomach because my Last meal iS around 11:15 then in bed by 11/30
You could try taking with with breakfast. Or start at .25mg instead of the .5

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
This is why ima caber fan
MY freind who takes caber says he gets the same sides, today while in the car i had to pull over to throw up my breakfast, im going to go down to .25 mgs and see if it makes a diff but the chest pain and heart palpations is what freaks me

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Prami can cause flu like symptoms unless SLOWLY ramped up. But Prami also has some good sides like ingreasing your natural GH. Typical is start at .10mg and up the dose by .10 every 3-5 days right before bed. Personally I might even stretch it to a week.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prami can cause flu like symptoms unless SLOWLY ramped up. But Prami also has some good sides like ingreasing your natural GH. Typical is start at .10mg and up the dose by .10 every 3-5 days right before bed. Personally I might even stretch it to a week.
I started right at .5mg before bed. Got up to 1mg daily, .5mg with breakfast and another .5mg before bed. Stronger erections, refractionary period was non existant and sleep was perfect.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Wow...starting at .5 would cause flu like symptoms for me. Just goes to show how people can react differently and have different tolerances. I am starting Prami tonight to kick off a Trenavar cycle. Initially looking forward to the vivid dreams and good sleep, and expecting the Trenavar sides to do the opposite, although this is my first run of Trenavar.