screw top vials
- 12-13-2004, 01:18 PM
screw top vials
Anyone use these when making your own or if when the rubber stopper starts getting chewed up and you just transfer it to a screw top vial?
Someone posted a place that and I noticed they sell screw to vials REALLY cheap unless I am not reading the website correctly.
954060 24mL Clear Glass Screw Top Sample Vials 23 x 85mm 20-400 200/pkg 51.64
- 12-13-2004, 10:07 PM
they are not a good idea, think about it, everytime you open the vial it is being exposed to unsanitary air. It is not a good method for storing an injectable compound.
- 12-16-2004, 01:29 AM
- 6'0" 228 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
It's fine if it's the type with a hole in the top. That means you only unskrew it once to add your stuff and never again. It usually has a self healing rubber-type septum with a thin teflon coating on the inside under. They can be pointed 20+ times before they start to get chewed up.
12-16-2004, 01:48 AM
lolOriginally Posted by captainbicept
no you don't unscrew it you only screw it on one time then use a pin to get out the liquid like any other vial
12-16-2004, 02:43 AM
there are cheap screw top vials that you do unscrew each time.I thought you were refering to those. IP gear actually comes in the vials i am describing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jpg in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 15Last Post: 01-10-2013, 06:14 PM
- By Nutz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2005, 01:55 PM
- By chasec in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2005, 05:27 PM
- By sage in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2002, 11:02 PM
- By Matt T in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2002, 03:59 PM