screw top vials

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Anyone use these when making your own or if when the rubber stopper starts getting chewed up and you just transfer it to a screw top vial?

Someone posted a place that and I noticed they sell screw to vials REALLY cheap unless I am not reading the website correctly.

954060 24mL Clear Glass Screw Top Sample Vials 23 x 85mm 20-400 200/pkg 51.64

captainbicept

Awards
they are not a good idea, think about it, everytime you open the vial it is being exposed to unsanitary air. It is not a good method for storing an injectable compound.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's fine if it's the type with a hole in the top. That means you only unskrew it once to add your stuff and never again. It usually has a self healing rubber-type septum with a thin teflon coating on the inside under. They can be pointed 20+ times before they start to get chewed up.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
they are not a good idea, think about it, everytime you open the vial it is being exposed to unsanitary air. It is not a good method for storing an injectable compound.
lol

no you don't unscrew it you only screw it on one time then use a pin to get out the liquid like any other vial

captainbicept

Awards
there are cheap screw top vials that you do unscrew each time.I thought you were refering to those. IP gear actually comes in the vials i am describing.