this is what happens you don't rotate

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i saw this on another board ... this is what happens when inject sust twice a week in the same site for a few weeks .... a horrible, disgusting, infected abcess ..

Last edited:

sarge

Awards
how do you know it is from not rotating?being unsterile could cause the same thing.ug gear or vet gear could cause it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the kid on the site said he was injecting the same delt 2x a week during the whole cycle ... i think that occurred after 5-6 weeks

Adawg

Awards
Holy ****!...............and Tattoo Torrie is smokin!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Stupid kid. He better go to a doctor or he could be in some real trouble.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
goddamn, that's fucking sick. should have looked at this after breakfast.

Carlito

Banned
Awards
That is why when injecting in my delts I always do half a CC especially with the fast acting esters( prop, ace at 50mg or 100mg at a time) If I have to inject a long estered injection I do my quads, they take up to one and a half ccs. But yes, rotating is VERY IMPORTANT!

Carlito

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that's pretty damn nasty. i'd think it was due more to the unsterility of his gear. who knows. it was dumb anyway...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's like the size of a baseball, he should have done more research

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
wow, what an idiot. rotating and sterile procedures are so key

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL@ twice a week causing that. Trust me that definatley is not what caused it. Jabbing twice a week in the same spot is not out of the ordinary. Try using suspension twice a day and not jabbing the same body part twice in a week. I don't know what caused it but it definatley was not from jabbing twice a week.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Whatever it is I want NO part of it.

Looks like he was ignoring the infection from..Oooh I'd say after the very first inject on week one. Gross, really really gross.

bigGUNS04

Awards
hold on, be right back ( WOOOlF) (WOOOlF) *flush*
The Ladies Man told me to say "umm, yeah thas' discusting"

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Impressive left delt is all I"m seeing :trout:

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
That should conjure up a few threads about people wanting oral only cycles. lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well at least he went outside to snap a photo instead of using ice packs, shooting BA and taking anit biotics lol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
That's disgusting! Exactly why I'm going to bake everything I get, be as sterile as possible, and have some cephalexin on hand...maybe some penicillin-g, too. Gross....

I agree w/ JStrong on this one...I don't think it's from not rotating...waiting on dr. d to confirm this one :D

edit: How the hell did he let is get so bad???????????????? WTF???????????

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well it may indeed be from unsterile gear, but typically when people inject sust its more cc's per injection than injecting suspension

either way its GROSS

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed something and I am going to call BS on this.

Notice he is wearing a nice white shirt and NO blood on the sleave, not even a little pink. How did he keep his shirt from getting even a LITTLE bit of blood on it?

What did he do roll up his sleave and then squeeze it to get the photo?

I am not buying it.

What do you guys think BS, Photoshop a little of both :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i dunno it doesn't look photoshopped to me and there are explanations for why there wouldn't be blood on his shirt

i don't know though

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If it is real, this guys a douche. It's not like it got like that overnite. He probably poked the damn thing while it was inflamed rather than hit a different site.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The more I look at it, the more fake it looks to tell you the truth...I do a little bit of photoshop myself, and it just doesn't right. there's too much contrast between the color of the blood / puss and the skin / surroundings.

Either way, it's a good reminder as to why a person must stay sterile :D

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The more I look at it, the more fake it looks to tell you the truth...I do a little bit of photoshop myself, and it just doesn't right. there's too much contrast between the color of the blood / puss and the skin / surroundings.

Either way, it's a good reminder as to why a person must stay sterile :D
I don't know much about photoshop but that does look real, I had one in my ankle before and treated anaimals that had them. It looks like he tried to lance it with a needle (not going to work though, that is going to have to be layed opened or have a drain inplanted)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I does like pretty close to some of the ones I have worked on with animals.. nasty assed **** to work on.. and you are right Skye.. lay it open, pack it with and then run a tube down from it..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
HEY I JUST figured it out.

That is NOT coming OUT of his body.

His boyfriend has some weird disease and he just laid a load on the guys shoulder :rofl:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about photoshop but that does look real, I had one in my ankle before and treated anaimals that had them. It looks like he tried to lance it with a needle (not going to work though, that is going to have to be layed opened or have a drain inplanted)
I just read people shoudln't try to lance or drain their abscesses, because unless they know what they're doing, they can push the bacteria infection into the bloodstream, and thus into the heart where it could possibly line the heart and cause major problems....sounds ugly ....

It could be real, that's for sure. I just think the blood/puss are little bit bright for the rest of the picture. I'm not photoshop expert and I can't exactly prove it's fake...and frankly, I don't care much b/c the message is still the same. Be sterile while pinning! The results can be UGLY!

IdahoSpud

Awards
I saved the photo and blew it up to 800% size. It's a fake. You can see the background change color where the white wormy stuff was pasted onto the dude's arm in the photo. Time to throw down the bullsh*t flag.

dego

Awards
looking again you can see the tatoo through the blood.... if its a fake it is a DAMN GOOD one. I say its real.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
looking again you can see the tatoo through the blood.... if its a fake it is a DAMN GOOD one. I say its real.
You'd be suprised to see what Photoshop artists can do ;) I can already think of a couple built in functions that would allow something similar to that to be done...I've made raindrops like that...

either way, like I said...the message is loud and clear here! :D

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I blew it up too, and I don't think it's fake. Yes, the pixels nearest the "goo" look to be a different color, but this is the same thing that happens as a result of dithering and digital camera apporixmation. Also, the photo was most likely compressed for posting online, and this also would create the effect seen. Also, while it is possible to do opaque filters with reflection and liquid curvature in Photoshop, I don't think that is what's going on here.

This is precisely the problem with digital photos! You can't tell the difference between real and fake b/c even real photos look very odd sometimes (unless you're using high-end equipment)-->the colors are all out of whacked, the lighting is wrong, but then you'd expect that from someone who's walking around with a baseball-sized infection.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
at least he pushed himself to his full genetic potential before using AAS...lol

I knew a kid back in highschool that was hardcore abusing AAS. One day we were in the gym for lacrosse training and I looked over at him and he had a giant egg on his delt that was dribbling blood. When i called him on it, I asked why he hadn't seen a Doctor about it. He replied "No way, he'll tell my mother". A Few months later he was out of school, and it turns out he had to go to the hospital for murmurs...not something I would expect in a 16 year old kid. I know some microbial bacteria can cause damage to the heart valves, looking back I wonder if that was the case.

BigMatty

Awards
yeah fake or not it still looks nasty. Looks like a mutant killer tit. LOL

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
his gear must be counterfeit, because his juiced up body looks small and a little plump......

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
that's pretty damn nasty. i'd think it was due more to the unsterility of his gear. who knows. it was dumb anyway...
I agree. Either way this kid had NO idea what he was doing.

Goat

Awards
i saw this on another board ... this is what happens when inject sust twice a week in the same site for a few weeks .... a horrible, disgusting, infected abcess ..
Thx. You just convinced me to never ever touch injections.

I have seen this picture before on an Irish (or some other Euro country) bbing website. It is sevreal years old if I remember correctly.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
That's got to be from a dirty needle or unsterile gear. Even if you injected the same site over and over again for eternity you'd never get an infected abscess if everything was sterile. You'd get either what's called a sterile abscess of just a large buildup of scar tissue (often referred to as the same thing). I've had short stints of cycles where i was doing 4 shots a day in different areas (i use 8 sites) and never ever had a problem like this. *knock on wood*

FWIW i do hate delt injections and hardly ever do them anymore. With my quads being the size they are I can inject in 3 different areas bilaterally in addition to bilateral glutes and be just fine.