Sust 250 to Deca/Enanthate 250 cycle?

  1. Registered User
    nyankees2789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    Sust 250 to Deca/Enanthate 250 cycle?


    Ok so I am currently taking Sust 250. Which is SUPERDROL,MAX LMG,HALODROL 50 and 1-Androsterone. Here's a break down of what it is:

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-sndrostan-3-one-azine 10 mg*
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-diene-17-one 20 mg*
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3 17b-diol 20 mg*
    1-Androstene-3b-01, 17-one 25 mg*
    N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 175 mg*

    I have been doing only 1 pill a day for about 30 days now.

    I was given some of my friends left over gear.

    It is enanthate 250, only about half of the bottle tho or 10ML dosed at 250mg/ml.

    And one full bottle and a quarter bottle of Decaplex 300. So about 12.5ML of Decaplex dosed at 300mg.

    I was wondering if I could some how transition to the real gear or somehow combine them. I have been getting decent gains from the Sust 250 but with spring break coming up I figured I'd try to max out my cycle while I'm on.

    My knowledge of injectables is minimal so please forgive me if I sound stupid.

    Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!!!!

  2. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    Well I certainly hope you're taking cycle support ****
  3. Registered User
    nyankees2789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Yes I am!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    nyankees2789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Well I certainly hope you're taking cycle support ****
    I am.
  5. Registered User
    nyankees2789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Sorry iPhone is acting up! Didn't mean to double respond.
  6. Registered User
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,567
    Answers
    0


    Id invest in another bottle of test E. I don't see that being enough to do much. 5 weeks at 250 on Enan? You'd probably want to finish your orals, then invest in a bottle of test. And turn that into a cycle further down the road.
  7. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nyankees2789 View Post
    Ok so I am currently taking Sust 250. Which is SUPERDROL,MAX LMG,HALODROL 50 and 1-Androsterone. Here's a break down of what it is:

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-sndrostan-3-one-azine 10 mg*
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-diene-17-one 20 mg*
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3 17b-diol 20 mg*
    1-Androstene-3b-01, 17-one 25 mg*
    N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 175 mg*

    I have been doing only 1 pill a day for about 30 days now.

    I was given some of my friends left over gear.

    It is enanthate 250, only about half of the bottle tho or 10ML dosed at 250mg/ml.

    And one full bottle and a quarter bottle of Decaplex 300. So about 12.5ML of Decaplex dosed at 300mg.

    I was wondering if I could some how transition to the real gear or somehow combine them. I have been getting decent gains from the Sust 250 but with spring break coming up I figured I'd try to max out my cycle while I'm on.

    My knowledge of injectables is minimal so please forgive me if I sound stupid.

    Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!!!!
    This post makes my brain hurt. You have a nice but misguided friend. Why dont you do something called research? Then you can stop popping quite possibly the worst stack pill I have seen and do a proper inject cycle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  8. Registered User
    nyankees2789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    This post makes my brain hurt. You have a nice but misguided friend. Why dont you do something called research? Then you can stop popping quite possibly the worst stack pill I have seen and do a proper inject cycle.
    Thanks for your useless reply. Your avatar is a perfect representation for you. Now get of my thread and go back into your mouse hole. Unless you want to provide some useful info.
  9. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,414
    Answers
    0


    Well i guess your already shutdown so to speak so transitioning is possible. You'd need more test tho, at least another full vial. You could start pinning now and run a ten week test only cycle. Deca needs to be run longer and you've already been shut down for 4 weeks so make it 14 weeks total then pct so i wouldn't recommend running deca this time around.
  10. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nyankees2789 View Post
    Thanks for your useless reply. Your avatar is a perfect representation for you. Now get of my thread and go back into your mouse hole. Unless you want to provide some useful info.
    Get more test and stop using janky ph stacks. Thats about it. Also whats your pct and stats?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  11. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Also dont run deca first cycle you are not ready for it. Unless you happen to have either prami or caber lying around then have fun.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  12. Registered User
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,567
    Answers
    0


    Gerbil is a smart guy, show him a bit of respect. His advice was sound. Do some of the leg work. That ph stack looks cruddy. But if you're seeing results, finish it and get yourself healthy. Then invest in more test.

    On a side note, I wish I had friends who give out deca and test lol.
  13. Registered User
    nyankees2789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    Get more test and stop using janky ph stacks. Thats about it. Also whats your pct and stats?
    Much better and appreciated answer. I'm gunna run nolva and clomid for pct along with clenbuterol.

    Should I stop the ph stack? I was thinking about upping the dosage to finish up the bottle.

    I'm 25 6'1" 207lbs

    Started at 200lbs before the ph
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:22 AM
  2. 16 weeks of sust, test 250, and deca too much??
    By schroedes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 02:50 PM
  3. deca/sus 250 cycle info
    By miamiboy305 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 03:21 PM
  4. BEST WAYS TO TAKE SUST AND DECA IN A CYCLE
    By ARMYINFANTRY1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 04:56 PM
  5. Test Enanthate 250 only cycle advice
    By josephd79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 10:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in