Sust 250 to Deca/Enanthate 250 cycle?

nyankees2789

Awards
Ok so I am currently taking Sust 250. Which is SUPERDROL,MAX LMG,HALODROL 50 and 1-Androsterone. Here's a break down of what it is:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-sndrostan-3-one-azine 10 mg*
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-diene-17-one 20 mg*
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3 17b-diol 20 mg*
1-Androstene-3b-01, 17-one 25 mg*
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 175 mg*

I have been doing only 1 pill a day for about 30 days now.

I was given some of my friends left over gear.

It is enanthate 250, only about half of the bottle tho or 10ML dosed at 250mg/ml.

And one full bottle and a quarter bottle of Decaplex 300. So about 12.5ML of Decaplex dosed at 300mg.

I was wondering if I could some how transition to the real gear or somehow combine them. I have been getting decent gains from the Sust 250 but with spring break coming up I figured I'd try to max out my cycle while I'm on.

My knowledge of injectables is minimal so please forgive me if I sound stupid.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!!!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well I certainly hope you're taking cycle support ****

nyankees2789

Awards
Sorry iPhone is acting up! Didn't mean to double respond.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Id invest in another bottle of test E. I don't see that being enough to do much. 5 weeks at 250 on Enan? You'd probably want to finish your orals, then invest in a bottle of test. And turn that into a cycle further down the road.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am currently taking Sust 250. Which is SUPERDROL,MAX LMG,HALODROL 50 and 1-Androsterone. Here's a break down of what it is:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-sndrostan-3-one-azine 10 mg*
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-diene-17-one 20 mg*
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3 17b-diol 20 mg*
1-Androstene-3b-01, 17-one 25 mg*
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 175 mg*

I have been doing only 1 pill a day for about 30 days now.

I was given some of my friends left over gear.

It is enanthate 250, only about half of the bottle tho or 10ML dosed at 250mg/ml.

And one full bottle and a quarter bottle of Decaplex 300. So about 12.5ML of Decaplex dosed at 300mg.

I was wondering if I could some how transition to the real gear or somehow combine them. I have been getting decent gains from the Sust 250 but with spring break coming up I figured I'd try to max out my cycle while I'm on.

My knowledge of injectables is minimal so please forgive me if I sound stupid.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!!!!
This post makes my brain hurt. You have a nice but misguided friend. Why dont you do something called research? Then you can stop popping quite possibly the worst stack pill I have seen and do a proper inject cycle.

nyankees2789

Awards
This post makes my brain hurt. You have a nice but misguided friend. Why dont you do something called research? Then you can stop popping quite possibly the worst stack pill I have seen and do a proper inject cycle.
Thanks for your useless reply. Your avatar is a perfect representation for you. Now get of my thread and go back into your mouse hole. Unless you want to provide some useful info.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well i guess your already shutdown so to speak so transitioning is possible. You'd need more test tho, at least another full vial. You could start pinning now and run a ten week test only cycle. Deca needs to be run longer and you've already been shut down for 4 weeks so make it 14 weeks total then pct so i wouldn't recommend running deca this time around.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your useless reply. Your avatar is a perfect representation for you. Now get of my thread and go back into your mouse hole. Unless you want to provide some useful info.
Get more test and stop using janky ph stacks. Thats about it. Also whats your pct and stats?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also dont run deca first cycle you are not ready for it. Unless you happen to have either prami or caber lying around then have fun.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Gerbil is a smart guy, show him a bit of respect. His advice was sound. Do some of the leg work. That ph stack looks cruddy. But if you're seeing results, finish it and get yourself healthy. Then invest in more test.

On a side note, I wish I had friends who give out deca and test lol.

nyankees2789

Awards
Get more test and stop using janky ph stacks. Thats about it. Also whats your pct and stats?
Much better and appreciated answer. I'm gunna run nolva and clomid for pct along with clenbuterol.

Should I stop the ph stack? I was thinking about upping the dosage to finish up the bottle.

I'm 25 6'1" 207lbs

Started at 200lbs before the ph