Cant decide on which ph is best for me

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.
    Answers

It's just if tren/havoc ends up giving me bad shin splints I'd have to stop the cycle and basically wasted my money Or I do it for the whole 12 weeks and not run which would be pretty bad for my running endurance Just makes me feel like taking mdrol for 3 weeks and not run for 1 of those weeks and then right back into it after those 3 weeks are up might be best. Then again I've heard mdrol destroys ur endurance do maybe that might not be a wise choice either . This descision was so much easier when I didn't do cardio and only wanted more muscle.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

So, you're cutting and you want to keep endurance is what it boils down to. Why not just run a good fat burner first, and get to a lower BF%? Once your BF is down, then worry about putting on more muscle. You'll be healthier altogether once you get leaner and you won't be carrying dead weight.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

The reason I say it this way is, if you cycle orals you tend to put on a good amount of weight in a very short amount of time, although much of the weight disappears during PCT. Adding a bunch of weight in a short amount of time seems like it would be more detrimental (in reference to your pre-existing condition-shin splints) than any compound alone would be.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

While you are spending so much money on stuff that will get you half way there I think you should just
    step up to the plate and order the real thing. I would suggest taking supertest I ran a cycle of this a year
    ago and had great results! They were awesome I gained 10 pounds of muscle and really loved the stuff. Give
    it a try
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Cant decide on which ph is best for me

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyL View Post
    eric40817, how do you think my shins and endurance will respond to this type of cycle?
    I think you'll be fine as far as back and shins go. You've got your taurine in case. As far as cardio, I don't do enough, but the cardio that I did do was not effected. It was effected slightly during pct though (nolva). I got winded a little quicker.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.
    Answers

does supertest have a bad effect on cardio/endurance or cause shin splints?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Bold seems to be another one that i read about that doesnt seem to cause shin splints, do any of you guys have any expierence on this compund?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eric40817

Trenavar/TVar = PH to trenbolone

Trenazone = trendione similar, yet lesser results of the injectable tren but less sides. Ive heard nothing but good stuff about trenazone.

tmk trenazone/trendione is only in topical form. could be wrong though and maybe something else is just slipping my mind. And by administering trenazone topically, you're not even hitting your organs...just something to take in to consideration.

maybe you answered this before and I didnt see it. If you did I apologize, but are you looking to stay oral only? not pushing the pinning at all, just curious if you were possibly open to a test base perhaps.
    Wrong trenazone is dienelone, active
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by timmytime13 View Post
    Wrong trenazone is dienelone, active
    Already got that fixed man, thanks. That was my mistake putting the wrong compound.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    The reason I say it this way is, if you cycle orals you tend to put on a good amount of weight in a very short amount of time, although much of the weight disappears during PCT. Adding a bunch of weight in a short amount of time seems like it would be more detrimental (in reference to your pre-existing condition-shin splints) than any compound alone would be.
    If hes cutting he will add SOME weight, but hes always going to be losing bf. If he does it right then no, the weight shouldnt disappear during pct. When I ran this cycle I dropped about 1% bf and went up 6 pounds in weight in 5 weeks. Im 5 weeks past PCT and have kept every ounce.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 05:52 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 07:43 PM
  3. Which testosterone test is best for me?
    By Omega Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 10:04 PM
  4. Which combo is best for size gains?
    By Jacob in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 11:38 PM
  5. which serm is best for this...
    By bbkhan87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 10:06 PM