Cant decide on which ph is best for me

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by eric40817 View Post
    Trenavar/TVar = PH to trenbolone

Trenazone = trendione similar, yet lesser results of the injectable tren but less sides. Ive heard nothing but good stuff about trenazone.

tmk trenazone/trendione is only in topical form. could be wrong though and maybe something else is just slipping my mind. And by administering trenazone topically, you're not even hitting your organs...just something to take in to consideration.

maybe you answered this before and I didnt see it. If you did I apologize, but are you looking to stay oral only? not pushing the pinning at all, just curious if you were possibly open to a test base perhaps.

Trenazone is NOT trendione. It is dienolone.

2. Tren+epi=serious shin pump while running. Ok for the first mile but anything after that and you'll probably want to quit, especially if you already suffer from splints. If you're trying to keep your cardio up while on cycle, you aren't limited to running. There are other means of getting in good cardio sessions. For lower impact you could bike, for instance.
    I'm not speaking out of the side of my neck either, I've run "tren"/epi multiple times with the same effect and I'm a decent runner (I can sustain a 6-6:30 mile for quite a while). I'd look elsewhere if your shins are your main concern.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fx4life View Post
    Trenazone is NOT trendione. It is dienolone.

Yes sir you are correct. It is dienolone - my mistake.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

4. How bad were they for you? i havent bought any of the tren or havoc yet so i can still change the cycle, do you know of anything better that would not prohibit me from running and doing cardio? I would greatly appreciate advice on this it still not 100% but that is the cycle i would run for tren if i went that route, but anything else you have in mind im open ears.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CoreyL View Post
    So here is the cycle i have came up with, please critique. Pretty expensive, Not sure if its necessary that i need 2 bottles of havoc and 2 bottles of tren, but if its a necessity then thats what i will do.

Week 1- Preload week- multi vitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, coq10, and milk thistle/liv 52/cycle assist, taurine

Week2-beginning cycle-havoc 20mg, tren 1ml, multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 5/cycle assist2, taurine
    Week3- havoc 30mg, tren 1ml, multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycle assist, taurine
    Week4- havoc 30mg, tren 1.25ml, multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycle assist, taurine
    Week5- havoc 30mg, tren 1.5ml, multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycle assist, taurine
    Week6- havoc 40mg, tren 1.5ml, multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycle assist, taurine
    Week7- havoc 40mg, tren 1.5ml, multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycle assist, taurine
    Week8- PCT start- nolva 20mg, DAA 3, multivitamin, fish oil,Hawthorne berry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycleassist, taurine
    Week9- nolva 20mg, DAA 3, multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycle assist, taurine
    Week10- nolva 20 mg, DAA 3, multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycle assist, taurine
    Week11- nolva 10mg, DAA 3, multivitamin, fish oil, Hawthorneberry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycle assist, taurine
    Week 12- nolva 10mg, DAA 3, multivitamin, fish oil,Hawthorne berry 1000mg, red yeast/coQ10 2 caps, milk thistle/liv 52/cycleassist, taurine
    If you're running the cycle assist I would ditch the liv.52. Milk Thistle and cycle assist should be sufficient. You're only running one methyl and despite what some people say, 30 and 40mgs of epi is still fairly mild. Mild compared to the doses Ive seen (80mgs+).
    Your cycle assist has 300mgs of HB in it, so you'll actually be getting 1300mgs of HB daily, which is fine, but you also have celery seed in there so I would say do one cap of HB (500mgs). Youll be getting 800mgs of HB and the Celery Seed. Do this and if your bp is under control, youre golden. If it goes up still, then you can add in that second cap of HB. Just trying to maybe save you some caps for another cycle!

Other than that I would say that looks pretty solid my dude. Only suggestion - skip the 1.25mL dose of tren and make it 1.5mL.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, but the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

6. I cant think of a ph that will improve cardio and help you hit those other goals. I believe theres a peptide that supposed to increase cardio endurance, but that would mean needles which arent an option.

7. eric40817, how do you think my shins and endurance will respond to this type of cycle?

8. Its not neccessarily that i need it to help improve my cardio or endurance, i just dont want it to be affected, i want to keep running and swimming as now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CoreyL View Post
    How bad were they for you? i havent bought any of the tren or havoc yet so i can still change the cycle, do you know of anything better that would not prohibit me from running and doing cardio? I would greatly appreciate advice on this it still not 100% but that is the cycle i would run for tren if i went that route, but anything else you have in mind im open ears.
    They were bad enough to where I didn't want to run on it anymore. I turned my first mile in about 5:50 and the second in about 8. I don't have shin issues, at all. We all react differently though and the only thing I can say is you may not have an issue. I won't try to steer you away from epi. I loved it and it's a good compound, especially if you're looking for something "mild". Mild is receptor based too, which a lot of people fail to mention. I'd do epi again if I planned on continuing to run orals. I've run it three times and other than the issues FOR ME with running, it was great.
    It's ultimately up to you. You may have no issues at all.
    And if I'm not mistaken, carrying extra weight makes shin issues more prevalent. I'd try to cut my weight naturally before risking making my problems worse by adding exogenous hormones. Epi/tren is going to add weight to your frame. It could make things worse either way.

10. I've ran both Havoc and Trenazone individually. Didn't have a problem with shin splints on either cycle. But, everyone responds differently.
    •   

11. It's just if tren/havoc ends up giving me bad shin splints I'd have to stop the cycle and basically wasted my money Or I do it for the whole 12 weeks and not run which would be pretty bad for my running endurance Just makes me feel like taking mdrol for 3 weeks and not run for 1 of those weeks and then right back into it after those 3 weeks are up might be best. Then again I've heard mdrol destroys ur endurance do maybe that might not be a wise choice either . This descision was so much easier when I didn't do cardio and only wanted more muscle.

12. So, you're cutting and you want to keep endurance is what it boils down to. Why not just run a good fat burner first, and get to a lower BF%? Once your BF is down, then worry about putting on more muscle. You'll be healthier altogether once you get leaner and you won't be carrying dead weight.

13. The reason I say it this way is, if you cycle orals you tend to put on a good amount of weight in a very short amount of time, although much of the weight disappears during PCT. Adding a bunch of weight in a short amount of time seems like it would be more detrimental (in reference to your pre-existing condition-shin splints) than any compound alone would be.

14. While you are spending so much money on stuff that will get you half way there I think you should just
    step up to the plate and order the real thing. I would suggest taking supertest I ran a cycle of this a year
    ago and had great results! They were awesome I gained 10 pounds of muscle and really loved the stuff. Give
    it a try
  15. Cant decide on which ph is best for me

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyL View Post
    eric40817, how do you think my shins and endurance will respond to this type of cycle?
    I think you'll be fine as far as back and shins go. You've got your taurine in case. As far as cardio, I don't do enough, but the cardio that I did do was not effected. It was effected slightly during pct though (nolva). I got winded a little quicker.

16. does supertest have a bad effect on cardio/endurance or cause shin splints?

17. Bold seems to be another one that i read about that doesnt seem to cause shin splints, do any of you guys have any expierence on this compund?

18. Quote Originally Posted by eric40817

Trenavar/TVar = PH to trenbolone

Trenazone = trendione similar, yet lesser results of the injectable tren but less sides. Ive heard nothing but good stuff about trenazone.

tmk trenazone/trendione is only in topical form. could be wrong though and maybe something else is just slipping my mind. And by administering trenazone topically, you're not even hitting your organs...just something to take in to consideration.

maybe you answered this before and I didnt see it. If you did I apologize, but are you looking to stay oral only? not pushing the pinning at all, just curious if you were possibly open to a test base perhaps.
    Wrong trenazone is dienelone, active

19. Quote Originally Posted by timmytime13 View Post
    Wrong trenazone is dienelone, active
    Already got that fixed man, thanks. That was my mistake putting the wrong compound.

20. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    The reason I say it this way is, if you cycle orals you tend to put on a good amount of weight in a very short amount of time, although much of the weight disappears during PCT. Adding a bunch of weight in a short amount of time seems like it would be more detrimental (in reference to your pre-existing condition-shin splints) than any compound alone would be.
    If hes cutting he will add SOME weight, but hes always going to be losing bf. If he does it right then no, the weight shouldnt disappear during pct. When I ran this cycle I dropped about 1% bf and went up 6 pounds in weight in 5 weeks. Im 5 weeks past PCT and have kept every ounce.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 07:52 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 09:43 PM
  3. Which testosterone test is best for me?
    By Omega Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 12:04 AM
  4. Which combo is best for size gains?
    By Jacob in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 01:38 AM
  5. which serm is best for this...
    By bbkhan87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 12:06 AM