thinking about first ph cycle

aieanaalii

Awards
Hi all. Im new to the forum and thinking about doing my first ph cycle. Im going to be 37 next month and have been training hard since I was 14. 2 years ago I realized just how sloppy I got. I was 210 pounds at 5 foot 5 inches. I fell into just lift heavy and eat what ever. I dedicated myself to a diet.
I got down to 165 pretty lean (can see four pack not six). I did a bench press comp and got 347 raw. Got that off my bucket list and am looking to do a physique show. Ive been
Dieting for 4 weeks now for the show that is 11 weeks out now am 157 pounds pretty lean. My diet is spot on but thinking of doing a ph. This will be my first one any suggestions? Any ph that would require only
Otc pct please. I dont mind spending the extra money on whatever otc pcts are needed. I am not married to the idea of a ph cycle just wanted some input. Thank you all for your help.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Just my opinion but I would dissasociate "PH cycle" and "OTC pct" right now. You are thinking about taking stuff that messes with your hormones and your body's natural production of them. The stuff you buy at *** isn't gonna be enough to get you back to normal safely and quickly. I feel like if you are willing to go this route then be willing to do what you need to do in order to do it safely. Are you looking into an oral cycle or injectable cycle?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
finaflex, ams, lg sciences, androfactory, frl, stano, 11x, etc.....all great choices for otc pct

aieanaalii

Awards
Was thinking about oral. Wanted to go unmethylated maybe like furazdrol? Probably at 150 mg for four weeks (I know its a really low dose) muscle inc carries the product. Then prob run dpol, erase pro, and animal stak as pct? Along with all the basics fish oil, creatine, etc....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
dont source other sites.....ehhh for that matter stick to the trusted vendors on here.

aieanaalii

Awards
Thanks I wont next time...this was my first post.

aieanaalii

Awards
Thanks for the replies everyone. After some thought I decided to stick to the basics and just run dpol, erase pro, and animal stak 6 weeks into the show along with the basics (fish oil, creatine, multi, and protein) I dont think im ready/willing to go to prohomones. Please feel free to offer input on my natty stak. I have the items mentioned on hand but I can get others and save those for another time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what were goals again

aieanaalii

Awards
Cutting for physique show in 11 weeks. Coming down nicely but losing strength and feeling run down. Probably from the diet and age but I wanted a little boost to not lose all my strength. I was also looking at anabeta elite too but not sure. Im open to all suggestions. But I think ill keep it all natty.

aieanaalii

Awards
Currently I am only using a multi, creatine, fish oil, and protein. My diet is 1700 to 1800 cal a day. I pretty low carbs I average about 60 grams per day, 150 grams protein, and 100 or so grams of fat. My fat calories almost entirely from all the almonds I eat (love them) and cocunut oil I put in my black coffee (I drink a lot of coffee)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
finaflex, ams, lg sciences, androfactory, frl, stano, 11x, etc.....all great choices for otc pct
i vote for andro factory :) but seriously whenever you choose to run your first ph definitely keep us in mind.if you get some time check out our website www.androfactory.com nice work on your cut sounds like it went well.

aieanaalii

Awards
Thanks. I will check it out. Are there unmethylated ones too? Complete stacks? Which ones would u rec? Probably not for this show, but when im ready (not sure if ill ever be but u never know). Thanks for your help. After I do the show, ill probably just wanna maintain some leaness (i dont wanna get like how I was two years ago yuck) but get back my strength.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I will check it out. Are there unmethylated ones too? Complete stacks? Which ones would u rec? Probably not for this show, but when im ready (not sure if ill ever be but u never know). Thanks for your help. After I do the show, ill probably just wanna maintain some leaness (i dont wanna get like how I was two years ago yuck) but get back my strength.
the huge up side about our products are they are non methyl so your liver doesn't take a beating. for your goals i would say p bold or lean cut would be right up your alley

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Your lean cuts has been out of stock for more months then I can remember. Are you ever going to have it again?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Your lean cuts has been out of stock for more months then I can remember. Are you ever going to have it again?
i dont think its been released yet

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy because there rep mich2 suggested he try it. He must have known they don't have it. I been on there site for a long while and I never saw it so your probable right.