Low dose clomid on cycle for gyno prevention

lboston

lboston

Awards
Has anyone ever used low dose clomid on cycle for gyno prevention, along with an AI?

Here's the situation...on TRT, but have been using 400 mg of cyp the past week--injecting on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights.

I have been having itchy nips and a funny feeling in my chest since about mid week. I'm an anxious person by nature, so I'm freakin' out thinking ill end up in a bra.

I have an Aromasin Ive ordered from a research site, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. I also have PES erase, but not sure if it would be effective, as I've heard mixed reviews on whether or not it actually lowers E2. I've tried it as well, still not noticing much, but it has been only a week.

I have clomid from the pharmacy from when I was using it for TRT. Would it be possible to use
A mild clomid dose a few times a week to ease the mind against gyno since it binds to the receptors in the chest? I know it's not as powerful as something like Nolvadex, but I have it and don't need it for PCT as I'm on TRT. Not worried about it to maintain the life of the boys.

Any thoughts/ guidance from the experiences would be greatly appreciated.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used 10 mg Nolva daily on my cycle along with aromasin. Didn't complete fix the issue but made it manageable and less noticeable. Get some Nolva and start it at 40 for a day then 20-30 for a few days and taper down to 10/daily.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I used 10 mg Nolva daily on my cycle along with aromasin. Didn't complete fix the issue but made it manageable and less noticeable. Get some Nolva and start it at 40 for a day then 20-30 for a few days and taper down to 10/daily.
Thanks man. I'll do that.

I appreciate the feedback. What dose were you running on your cycle and how did you dose the AI?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. I'll do that.

I appreciate the feedback. What dose were you running on your cycle and how did you dose the AI?
I ran 500 test e to start then worked my way to 650 by the end. I kick started it with dbol and I think the mix of dbol/test is what did me in for the gyno symptoms.

Dosed aromasin 12.5 daily
Nolva 40 day 1, 30 day 2, 30 day 3, 20 day 4, 10 day 5 and then 10 rest of cycle.

Threw in 1 cap erase a day at the end and that is when the symptoms died fully.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I wonder if it would benefit from doing erase one day, then the aromasin the next @25 mg....just in case it's bunk.

I know some estrogen is needed for gains, but I want no bloat. At 5'6 I look like a blimp when I start to hold water.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
id find high quality AI if possible. Ive been hearing more and more about bunk/underdosed RC AIs lately. Serms are liver toxic so i wouldnt recommend it on cycle then again in PCT even if u switch the two. Thats not to say nolva wouldnt work tho. Pharma AI and Letro on hand and ur worries are gone...

lboston

lboston

Awards
id find high quality AI if possible. Ive been hearing more and more about bunk/underdosed RC AIs lately. Serms are liver toxic so i wouldnt recommend it on cycle then again in PCT even if u switch the two. Thats not to say nolva wouldnt work tho. Pharma AI and Letro on hand and ur worries are gone...
Thanks for the feedback man.

Unfortunately, all I know how to find is the RC sites. Like you mentioned, according to online feedback, more and more seem to be poor quality AIs.
I'm on TRT, so I wouldn't be using the clomid for PCT.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
If u gotta go research chems...find a reliable source and just buy extra and plan incase its underdosed

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Oh and just for the record, I use research chem serms all the time w great success. It seems strange that just the AIs seem to be coming up bunk/underdosed. Im 100% sure my RC adex and letro were underdosed my last cycle. Not bunk but def not too pure if u ask me

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I'm sure the doc will prescribe something for gyno symptoms seeing that you're on TRT...

lboston

lboston

Awards
I'm sure the doc will prescribe something for gyno symptoms seeing that you're on TRT...
He would want to check blood. Then I'd have to fill him in on taking much more than he scripted me. Know what I mean?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
He would want to check blood. Then I'd have to fill him in on taking much more than he scripted me. Know what I mean?
I know what you mean just go back down to your rec dosage then go in for bloods (let the esters clear from your recent blast)

lboston

lboston

Awards
I know what you mean just go back down to your rec dosage then go in for bloods (let the esters clear from your recent blast)
I went and had bloods done today via private labs md and labcorp. Should know something soon. Figured it'd be worth the 55 bucks to not have the doc figure out what's up. If it shows high E2 I'll look around for a good AI.