Dragon: by Chinese anabolic

K

Kevinj14

Awards
I've been a member on this board for a day now and Ive read a number of posts and responses. I know you guys are hard on people who dont fully learn the in's and out's of PH's which to many of you has become basic knowledge, I respect this. Anyways about me.
I am 26 played football for mjustness and in the nfl for 2 seasons, just recently retiring from the game. For the first time I am not getting tested and wanted to run a PH to maximize my gains. I went into my local max muscle, which is a well known PH supply spot in the area and chatted with the guy for about ten minutes. Dragon from Chinese labs is what he suggested. I've been told by many people or I have met at golds over the past few months this is a quality product they have had great results running. I guess my questions are as followed. Is this a good choice of PH for someone trying to gain overall size and still keep an athletic build? Should I take liver support during or after my run? What is the best PCT combo for this particular Ph? Thanks guys

T

Tbol

Awards
Pm me, I will help in anyway possible. Don't care who u are, or who u played for.

S

Stupes

No "Stupid", neither. Busy. F'n your mom.
You are busy f'n my mom - that is why you wanted him to PM you? That makes no sense.

My advice to the OP - don't say anything to this clown - go research on this forum and PHF. Plenty of info out there for you.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No "Stupid", neither. Busy. F'n your mom.
So why should he PM you you for "help" that can't be shared here openly?

I know your busy F'n Stupes Mom but when your done please be advised that supplying sources via PM is a violation of board rules and will result in your immediate removal from the board...just so we're clear.

T

Tbol

Awards
Yes ignore me, not "stupid". Still research and get a serm.

T

Tbol

Awards
Apologies for juvenile reply. Only trying to help OP, busy. No sourcing.

K

Kevinj14

Awards
I have read through this forum and there is a little info on dragon but there are always disagreements. From what steroid it actually is mimicking to if it is a good ph to run your first cycle. I am on day 5...take the suggested dosage with omega 3,6,9's for better absorption and have my PCT ready to go after my 40 days is up. I still would like to know those things.

T

Tbol

Awards
No I would not have recommended it for first cycle, but you're in cycle. Research SERM, find serm, buy serm. If not research gyno.

K

Kevinj14

Awards
Gyno or "bitch titties" and serm "selective estrogen receptor modulators" I was told dragon had zero estrogen conversation. If that isn't true do I take a serm during PCT or during my cycle?

T

Tbol

Awards
Buddy, first rule.... No Serm, no cycle. I'm using Clomid for an epistane cycle. Use serm during pct.

K

Kevinj14

Awards
I have nolva and was told to start that as well as a test booster The day I come off cycle. Thank you for your help btw

T

Tbol

Awards
ManBeast did an awesome "pct, where, when, why"thread. Search for it here in AM. My boss is an idiot!!!!!!

S

Stupes

Hi Kevin -

1) dragon was a poor choice because nobody appears to know what it is exactly - at least to my knowledge. It may be superdrol mixed with some other stuff - that is the best guess I think.

2) you need to take on-cycle support supplements to protect your liver and support lipids. Research those supps and get on some ASAP.

3) as Tbol said, you need to have a solid pct plan in order to re-start your test production and gaurd against gyno.

IMO - short oral runs are best suited to be compliments of an injectible cycle. The yoyo effect on your test production caused by short oral cycles is not really worth it. I would do erase/daa before short oral only runs - thats just me though......

S

Stupes

Gyno or "bitch titties" and serm "selective estrogen receptor modulators" I was told dragon had zero estrogen conversation. If that isn't true do I take a serm during PCT or during my cycle?
The gyno risk is not during cycle, so no need for anti-e while on cycle (if it is sd). But the gyno risk is post cycle - there seems to be a rebound effect so you need a serm pct...

K

Kevinj14

Awards
So take milk thistle now while on cycle? Also I heard taking that while on a oral pH might actually be a bad thing because it pushes the Ph through your system to quickly therefor it does not have the time break down to the correct compound. No scolding me please if that isn't true...

S

Stupes

So take milk thistle now while on cycle? Also I heard taking that while on a oral pH might actually be a bad thing because it pushes the Ph through your system to quickly therefor it does not have the time break down to the correct compound. No scolding me please if that isn't true...
IMO - that theory is a case of people doing way too much guess work. Don't listen to it. However, TUDCA, from nutraplanet is more money but far better than milk t - other liver support supps are bettet also - im not high on thistle

K

Kevinj14

Awards
Stupes and everyone else I really appreciate the input and advice. Last questions while I take the liver support when is the best time to take the recommended dosages? Right after I take my PH? The same time? Etc. Also for PTC I'll take Nolva 20/20/10/10 with a natural test booster? Any recommendations for that? Thanks

S

Stupes

Stupes and everyone else I really appreciate the input and advice. Last questions while I take the liver support when is the best time to take the recommended dosages? Right after I take my PH? The same time? Etc. Also for PTC I'll take Nolva 20/20/10/10 with a natural test booster? Any recommendations for that? Thanks
I just take the support s along with the oral AAS.

PCT - I like toremifene personally but:
Nolva: 40/20/20/20

Other guys can talk about how to use DAA/Erase in PCT - I dont have experience there.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read through this forum and there is a little info on dragon but there are always disagreements. From what steroid it actually is mimicking to if it is a good ph to run your first cycle. I am on day 5...take the suggested dosage with omega 3,6,9's for better absorption and have my PCT ready to go after my 40 days is up. I still would like to know those things.
Dragon is just cyno clone right ?

how u like it