Worst Tren Cough Ever!

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
I thought I was gonna die today! Lol I pinned 1 ml in my glute, aspirated and everything. I've gotten a little cough on occasion from nicking a vein on the way in for my quads and lats but never recall having issues in my glutes. This time my entire head, face, throat, and chest were burning, couldn't stop coughing, and had to lay down on the floor because I thought I was gonna pass out lol! It was intense to say the least! What's your worst experience???

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Im pinning tren ED for the first time...this is not what i needed to read td! LOL. Cant say i have had anything like this! I even shot my rather veiny chest too! BTW if u pinned 1mL thats most likely 100mg or 200mg depending on the ester...which are u on?

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
I use Tren Acetate... Short estered... Every now and then you might get a little cough from purging the air out of the needle and inserting it nicking a vein on the way in... But it's not bad, this time I must have been right at a capillary or something because it was intense... I'm using the same lab same brand etc. and yeah mine is dosed at 100mg/ml... If you've never used Tren before, get ready for broken sleep, but it's good ****! :)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
are you using a new source? i think either u really hit a bad spot, or your using a new cook thats not very good.

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
No same everything... there was a good amount of blood coming out so I must have shifted after I aspirated...

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
I thought I was gonna die today! Lol I pinned 1 ml in my glute, aspirated and everything. I've gotten a little cough on occasion from nicking a vein on the way in for my quads and lats but never recall having issues in my glutes. This time my entire head, face, throat, and chest were burning, couldn't stop coughing, and had to lay down on the floor because I thought I was gonna pass out lol! It was intense to say the least! What's your worst experience???
I ripped the towel rod off the wall once in a fit of tren cough. Every once in awhile you will go all the way through a vein, and pull no blood when you aspirate, this allows it to suck straight in afterwards. I say just mtfu. Sure, it feels like you are going to die, but it all works out in the end. Lol. Have you ever noticed if you say "tren cough" really fast it sounds like a Russian guys name?

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
I ripped the towel rod off the wall once in a fit of tren cough. Every once in awhile you will go all the way through a vein, and pull no blood when you aspirate, this allows it to suck straight in afterwards. I say just mtfu. Sure, it feels like you are going to die, but it all works out in the end. Lol. Have you ever noticed if you say "tren cough" really fast it sounds like a Russian guys name?
Hah ha ha ha! That's awesome...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol at the Russian comment

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO at the russian comment. dead ass it does.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201