dmz too much for first cycle?

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
i am on trt 100mg a week, and no i cant increase trt dosage so please dont suggest that, i will be starting my first cycle. i was thinking hdrol but after reading about dmz i wonder if it would be better with out lots more side effects? anyone give me advice and experiences you ve had on dmz. theres not as much info about dmz as hdrol. im looking to put on lean muscle. thank you

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Iron mag labs superDMZ? Go for it. Use as directed with a suitable cycle support supp.

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
no actually i was talking about lgi's dmz. ever used it? how where side effects compared to others?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
If your thinking about DMZ, look into BSL super DMZ 2.0. M-sten/dmz. Good formula and great results. Proper cycle support and PCT required. Coupon codes available also

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
no actually i was talking about lgi's dmz. ever used it? how where side effects compared to others?
I can vouch for IML superDMZ. The closest comparison is with SD, msten has great strength increases with minimal sides.

SouthernHulk

Awards
Dmz is a strong euphoric type of PH,I loved it,had to dose it at 45 or above though.

rynie27

Awards
I love dmz, but i'm not sure if i would suggest that for a first cycle. Again for a first cycle if you do decide on that, theres no reason to dose it at triple the dose like everyone likes to run these days. 30mg is plenty for most people.

SouthernHulk

Awards
Oh no,no for a first cycle,its at least a third cycle.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
IML sold rights to SDMZ and its being sold by Blackstone Labs now. They also are re-releasing trenabol and methadrol under BSL. Same IML formula I believe they just bought the rights to the product. I've ran SDMZ and starting it again Monday stacked with deca. It's an amazing product. As far as first cycle, I know plenty who have ran it for their first and it went amazing as log as proper support supps/PCT. when it comes down to it, these are just suggestions. Do as you wish.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I ran dimethazine my first cycle and maybe I am just special but had very minute sides and felt awesome. I just ran it at 30mg for 5 weeks to start.