Test prop/Masteron/npp cycle critique

johnham

Awards
Hey guys, I am looking to start a Test Prop (150mg/1ML), NPP (150 mg/ml) and Masteron Prop (150 mg/ml) cycle and was looking for some advice/critique so I can improve the cycle.

Stats: 26 years old. 172cm. 85kg. 10-11% BF. Diet is excellent. High protein, complex carbs and healthy fats ONLY! Have been training for over 6 years now and have juiced in the past year and a half. Gym 4-5 times a week. Cardio 3 times.

Previous cycle history:
1) 6wk 40mg DBOL cycle
2) 8wk Anavar 50mg cycle
3) 12 wk Test E 500mg/wk + Anavar 50mg (8wks)
All cycles followed standard PCT protocols (nolva and clomid). Had no side effects from the cycles apart from water weight.

Cycle:
Wk 1 - 8 Test Prop 450mg/wk
Wk 1- 8 NPP 450mg/wk
Wk 1-8 Masteron 450mg/wk

Thinking about getting some extra test prop to run it 10 weeks.

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed Post cycle combo
(Not completely set on Pct yet, unless you can tell me if it's alright. Please critique this, have been told on forums to follow this standard but others disagree).

AI:
Adex on hand and also have nolva.

Pinning Mon, Wed and Friday. I have 30ML of each oil. Goal is to drop some BF and obtain some lean muscle gains.

Please critique my cycle. It would be greatly appreciated and I will take any suggestion and hoping to gain some understanding.

Thanks!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey guys, I am looking to start a Test Prop (150mg/1ML), NPP (150 mg/ml) and Masteron Prop (150 mg/ml) cycle and was looking for some advice/critique so I can improve the cycle.

Stats: 26 years old. 172cm. 85kg. 10-11% BF. Diet is excellent. High protein, complex carbs and healthy fats ONLY! Have been training for over 6 years now and have juiced in the past year and a half. Gym 4-5 times a week. Cardio 3 times.

Previous cycle history:
1) 6wk 40mg DBOL cycle
2) 8wk Anavar 50mg cycle
All cycles followed standard PCT protocols (nolva and clomid). Had no side effects from the cycles apart from water weight.

Cycle:
Wk 1- 8 NPP 450mg/wk
Wk 1-8 Masteron 450mg/wk

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
(Not completely set on Pct yet, unless you can tell me if it's alright. Please critique this, have been told on forums to follow this standard but others disagree).

AI:

Pinning Mon, Wed and Friday. I have 30ML of each oil. Goal is to drop some BF and obtain some lean muscle gains.

Please critique my cycle. It would be greatly appreciated and I will take any suggestion and hoping to gain some understanding.

Thanks!
Umm for starters you lucky ****er for being able to get NPP! Second you'll need a dopamine agonist like caber or prami to control prolactin. 19nor compounds increase prolactin so you need to be prepared. Dosing wise you'll actually have to dose EOD not M W F. Your running short esters and you want to keep them stable.
I'd also beef up your pct some. Run clomid 100/50/50/25, Nolva 40/20/20/10, DAA 3G daily and some aromasin 12.5mg EOD.
Good luck man !

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
NPP is not that hard to find. Also I would drop the mast and just run the npp. You have never used either, how will you know which side is caused by which compound. Now if you introduce them one at a time you can see which does what. Also you are 1.35g in comparision to your last cycle which was .5g. Also you are running several short esters in comparison to a long ester.

Thus I would say just run test p and npp and enjoy your results.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
^^^ NPP is cheap and easily available.

I generally stick to test + 1 inj anabolic +/- 1 oral anabolic.

Since you're a relative n00b agree run NPP, get a feel for how you react to nandolone.

Other than that, doses and layout look good.

M-W-F is an easier schedule to keep, and honestly won't make any difference as compared to EOD.

If you really wanted to be anil about it, you'd pin prop ED and NPP EOD.

Good luck!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would not go prop anyless than eod (for more stable blood levels)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
^^^ NPP is cheap and easily available.

I generally stick to test + 1 inj anabolic +/- 1 oral anabolic.

Since you're a relative n00b agree run NPP, get a feel for how you react to nandolone.

Other than that, doses and layout look good.

M-W-F is an easier schedule to keep, and honestly won't make any difference as compared to EOD.

If you really wanted to be anil about it, you'd pin prop ED and NPP EOD.

Good luck!
I can get most things these days but NPP is one thing my guy doesn't stock. Going Friday through to Monday is too big of a gap for short esters. Stick to EOD dosing.

Stupes

Previous cycle history:
1) 6wk 40mg DBOL cycle
2) 8wk Anavar 50mg cycle

Cycle:
Wk 1- 8 NPP 450mg/wk
Wk 1-8 Masteron 450mg/wk

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25

AI:

Thanks!
MWF is fine.

I would keep prop at 150 per week - and use all 30ml mast/npp over the 8 weeks. 450 for weeks 1 and 2 - 600 the remainder. Just using NPP like one guy said would be smart though I don't think mast is going to give you sides......

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I can get most things these days but NPP is one thing my guy doesn't stock. Going Friday through to Monday is too big of a gap for short esters. Stick to EOD dosing.
You honestly won't know the difference, if you are that concerned about correct dosing of short esters, ED would be most appropriate for propanoate esters.

Good luck

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You honestly won't know the difference, if you are that concerned about correct dosing of short esters, ED would be most appropriate for propanoate esters.

Good luck
Yeah I agree but if your going to do M W F you might a well just continue the trend. You actually get more test in that way too as every other week you get 4 pins instead of 3.

Stupes

Yeah I agree but if your going to do M W F you might a well just continue the trend. You actually get more test in that way too as every other week you get 4 pins instead of 3.
For some people MWF is far easier to schedule. And just shoot a bit more on Friday to get the same amount as EOD.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I am just a fan of needles but I would go eod.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
For some people MWF is far easier to schedule. And just shoot a bit more on Friday to get the same amount as EOD.
If people have a problem scheduling every second day then they probably shouldn't be playing around with this sort of thing.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If people have a problem scheduling every second day then they probably shouldn't be playing around with this sort of thing.
Are you telling us that being absent minded and forgetful is not very good for progress?

I agree wholeheartedly.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Lol if that's your attitude then you should be pinning ED then ;)

Stupes

The negative consequences of pinning MWF compared to EOD are marginal - for most people they won't notice a f'ing difference. The ease of scheduling MWF vs EOD easily outweighs the negligible difference.

It's a simple equation - if you have no issue pinning ED - then do it every day - if you have no issue pinning every 8 hours then go nuts and pin every 8 hours - if you can't pin every MWF then go long ester and pin minimum once a week. Pinning long ester twice a week is best - but once week works fine. Pinning short esters every day is best - EOD is fine - and MWF is minimum and will get the job done.

Your black and white stance is idiotic.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The negative consequences of pinning MWF compared to EOD are marginal - for most people they won't notice a f'ing difference. The ease of scheduling MWF vs EOD easily outweighs the negligible difference.

It's a simple equation - if you have no issue pinning ED - then do it every day - if you have no issue pinning every 8 hours then go nuts and pin every 8 hours - if you can't pin every MWF then go long ester and pin minimum once a week. Pinning long ester twice a week is best - but once week works fine. Pinning short esters every day is best - EOD is fine - and MWF is minimum and will get the job done.

Your black and white stance is idiotic.
Riiight so now where down to name calling what are you five. Yes ED is the beat for stable blood levels EOD is second best, but pinning prop e3d is not so optimal when it comes to maintaining PEAK blood levels. As PEAK blood levels are the goal on cycle why would you use an inconsistent pinning schedule? Will it work yes, is it most optimal dosing protocol NO it is not.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer ED dosing with a PP, P, or Ace ester. If scar tissue or PIP is an issue, then use a backloaded slin pin.

Stupes

Riiight so now where down to name calling what are you five. Yes ED is the beat for stable blood levels EOD is second best, but pinning prop e3d is not so optimal when it comes to maintaining PEAK blood levels. As PEAK blood levels are the goal on cycle why would you use an inconsistent pinning schedule? Will it work yes, is it most optimal dosing protocol NO it is not.
I didn't call you any names - I said your viewpoint on this topic is idiotic - not you as a whole person - your view on this single topic.

People pulse orals - often with no test base over the course of many weeks - their hormone levels are all over the place but people have success with these cycles regardless. People also do oral only cycles with no test base which drives their test level to zero - but they have success. You should be blasting everyone doing those things - and telling them that they shouldn't be touching anything anabolic because those things are way worse than pinning prop MWF rather than EOD!

Your statement that guys pinning prop MWF shouldn't be "playing with this stuff" is completely obnoxious and hugely ignorant. For HRT purposes, doctors prescribe prop E3D - wow dude.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I didn't call you any names - I said your viewpoint on this topic is idiotic - not you as a whole person - your view on this single topic.

People pulse orals - often with no test base over the course of many weeks - their hormone levels are all over the place but people have success with these cycles regardless. People also do oral only cycles with no test base which drives their test level to zero - but they have success. You should be blasting everyone doing those things - and telling them that they shouldn't be touching anything anabolic because those things are way worse than pinning prop MWF rather than EOD!

Your statement that guys pinning prop MWF shouldn't be "playing with this stuff" is completely obnoxious and hugely ignorant. For HRT purposes, doctors prescribe prop E3D - wow dude.
Did you not read my post above? I did say that it would work but is it most optimal for peak blood levels no it is not. If you didn't realize this fella is not aiming for TRT, he is doing a steroid cycle and as such peak blood levels are what he is chasing and a consistent pinning schedule is optimal.
Can you honestly say that EOD pinning is hard to schedule?? If you have a problem figuring out that you should pin every second day then you shouldn't be dealing with the stuff. It's not that difficult a schedule to follow.

Stupes

Did you not read my post above? I did say that it would work but is it most optimal for peak blood levels no it is not. If you didn't realize this fella is not aiming for TRT, he is doing a steroid cycle and as such peak blood levels are what he is chasing and a consistent pinning schedule is optimal.
WTF are you talking about "peak blood levels"? You pin EOD or ED to maintain consistent blood levels and avoid "high peaks" - thereby keeping sides to a minimum. If you want peaks you would do something like pin TNE pre-workout, which guys certainly do. But the reason you pin EOD or ED is to keep the side effects away.

Can you honestly say that EOD pinning is hard to schedule?? If you have a problem figuring out that you should pin every second day then you shouldn't be dealing with the stuff. It's not that difficult a schedule to follow.
This is the idiotic statement I am talking about. What happens on Sunday when a guy "should be pinning" but he doesn't? What happens that turns the cycle into a useless and/or harmful venture compared to pinning EOD on the dot?

Educate me please. Because I think the blood levels of the anabolics just get lower - and if you shoot a little more on Friday then you peak a little bit more than you would on EOD schedule. Oh no - you are gonna die! Most guys won't notice a difference and can schedule MWF with ease so it's worth it to them to cycle and shoot MWF because pinning on weekends is not worth the negligible difference.

I am boring the whole board here - myself included so this will be my last post on this thread - sorry everyone haha

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Lol no need to get angry bro.

OP is just an ignorant n00b caught up in bro science.

Cycle should be fine. Enjoy.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
WTF are you talking about "peak blood levels"? You pin EOD or ED to maintain consistent blood levels and avoid "high peaks" - thereby keeping sides to a minimum. If you want peaks you would do something like pin TNE pre-workout, which guys certainly do. But the reason you pin EOD or ED is to keep the side effects away.

This is the idiotic statement I am talking about. What happens on Sunday when a guy "should be pinning" but he doesn't? What happens that turns the cycle into a useless and/or harmful venture compared to pinning EOD on the dot?

Educate me please. Because I think the blood levels of the anabolics just get lower - and if you shoot a little more on Friday then you peak a little bit more than you would on EOD schedule. Oh no - you are gonna die! Most guys won't notice a difference and can schedule MWF with ease so it's worth it to them to cycle and shoot MWF because pinning on weekends is not worth the negligible difference.

I am boring the whole board here - myself included so this will be my last post on this thread - sorry everyone haha
By peak blood levels I was referring to his peak blood concentration levels of test. You want to keep them consistent with a regular pinning schedule. If your going to go down the route of AAS you want your test levels consistent at their highest. a negligible difference is still a difference. But whatever man I'm out.