puffy and sensitive nipples on tren/ test

mik14

mik14

Awards
No that's not good, have u taken tren before or this the 1st

pimp daddy

Awards
This is my second time did it last yr. I got some ldex that my buddy got me he said it aint novedex but do the job

mik14

mik14

Awards
If you are using tren you need something like caber to combat prolactin from tren. I'm no expert but tren is a 19nor compound which can cause prolactin gyno, nolva won't stop that if anything can make it worse as it makes the receptors more sensitive to prolactin.

Then again you can do with and AI for the test and something to combat prolactin like caber, there are a few others which someone else can chime in with the names or you can do some more research. what you may be experiencing could be from high estrogen or prolactin.

pimp daddy

Awards
Im using tren 500 a week and test 350 u think mite be to much tren

Dingy glockson

Awards
I'm also starting to have puffiness and soar nips, slight bump on left nip been really soar 5th week with tren enthate and test. Started with 300 mg test cyp and 200 mg of tren enthate every 3 days, the puffiness has gone down a lot but still soar and still little bump don't know whether I should stick it out or just stop the tren, my question is if I stop running the tren will the sides go away?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Y
I'm also starting to have puffiness and soar nips, slight bump on left nip been really soar 5th week with tren enthate and test. Started with 300 mg test cyp and 200 mg of tren enthate every 3 days, the puffiness has gone down a lot but still soar and still little bump don't know whether I should stick it out or just stop the tren, my question is if I stop running the tren will the sides go away?
you're running 600mg of tren a week!?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Y
you're running 600mg of tren a week!?
Looks like maybe ... 465/wk? ... 200mg every 3 days.
But I think maybe he left out some info that he thought he included....

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like maybe ... 465/wk? ... 200mg every 3 days.
But I think maybe he left out some info that he thought he included....
Oh yea you're right. That's still a lot of tren. If yiu have to go above 350 ( 100 eod) then something has to change, diet, training, recovery, something. Most likely diet and/ or cardio

Dingy glockson

Awards
Damn I didn't add it up like that lol. Well I ran ten ace couple months back was on 300 mg test every 3 days and 200 of tren every other day was fine. But I do test and tren every 3 days together, I guess that's to much tren what are you guys thoughts on what I should take of tren and isn't tren enthate longer ester so every 3 days correct? Just been soar as hell around my nips like the outside area real tender. still little puffy but not as bad at all. Let me know your thoughts thanks.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's too much of both..I would cut those doses in half before I would consider adding an ai

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Wayyyyy too much tren. I won’t even go above 300 a week. acetate some people do everyday or every other day. Enanthate is 7 day half life I think so every 3-4 days depending on person. Always have nolva or clomid on hand, in the case of something like tren that doesn’t aromatize you want something like caber or prami to bring down prolactin. This is for me personally but I always take an a.I. at a very low dose on any cycle. If needed I crank up the dose if estrogen is high. It comes with my trt. If I was at the point of burning sensitive nips I would take my nolvadex to eliminate high estrogen but not crash it. I’ve never had prolactin issues but that’s usually when liquid is coming out of your nip from what I’ve heard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 10
Anabolics 15
FleshWhistle Post Cycle Therapy 14
FleshWhistle Post Cycle Therapy 12
Anabolics 41