Sterility from long term AAS use.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
We all know it's a possibility, but are the odds at least in favor of that not happening?

I mean Arnold fathered a child when he was 50 years old, and I assume he used more than his fair share back in the day, and there probably wasn't even any such thing as PCT.

Also I know Jay Cutler fathered a child and he's been cruisng for years.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
"Arimidex .25mg E3d—after 15 days I got tested and my estrogen was high so I changed it to .5mg E3d got testes 15 days later and it was good to go.
Clomid 30mg ED
Nova 20mg ED
HCG 250iu a week
Vitemin E--400 mg of vitamin E /225 mcg of selenium ED I was over the 400mg of E because of diet.
GnRH- The recommended dose.

By day 45 my sperm count was the highest it’s been and my motility, some of my guys were still on the short bus but the doctor saw a 43% increase from where I was before."

This was from a forum that shall not be named here. But I have read of people running high dose gear and still having the ability to have a kid. If you really want to be sure you can have some sperm stored at the sperm bank. Also you can run hcg for the duration of your gear usage and get your swimmers tested regularly.

There are a few orals which I have seen can lead to sterility but other than that not 100% positive.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
One thing I hate about this game is all the sneaking around hoping I don't get scammed on bunk gear.

Does anyone think it would be advisable to admit to my doctor that I use illegal steroids, and do you think he would write a script for HCG based on my words alone?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
We all know it's a possibility, but are the odds at least in favor of that not happening?

I mean Arnold fathered a child when he was 50 years old, and I assume he used more than his fair share back in the day, and there probably wasn't even any such thing as PCT.

Dude based on all your recent posts about the ideas of blasting and cruisng i have a good feeling you really keen on doing it, truth is ronnie coleman has two kids also even if you have like five sperm cells come out of your dick you can still impregnate the women

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
i told my doc and got arimidex and prami no joke and he has me set up for trt

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Dude based on all your recent posts about the ideas of blasting and cruisng i have a good feeling you really keen on doing it, truth is ronnie coleman has two kids also even if you have like five sperm cells come out of your dick you can still impregnate the women
I'm not even sure I want kids; but I'm 28 right now and who really knows what life will look like 5, 10, or even 15 years down the road.

But yes, I've seriously been contemplating cruising.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i doubt arnold has ever quit using steroids.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol got preggers on superdrol : ) misses was on albuturol lol having a super baby!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

I've got a study on my computer about steroid induced azoospermia but I'm 150 miles away from my computer. Google "steroid induced azoospermia" and I'm sure you'll find a similar study to the one I have seen. It shows that high frequent dosages of HCG and HMG can bring back your sperm levels and mobility.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Lol got preggers on superdrol : ) misses was on albuturol lol having a super baby!!
You put your wife on albuterol while she was preggo, if you get a crack baby you know why

goat23

goat23

Awards
Lol no she was on and it wasn't planned : ) it was a total surprise she was off before we knew