SD/5-Alpha/Alpha Bulk RECOMP

lucky04

Awards
I am considering a new cycle wanted to get thoughts/advice, and help with diet.

Planned:
SD: 10/10/10/10/10/10
5-alpha: 3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0
Alpha Bulk: 0/0/0/0/6/6/6/6

assist:
liv52: 3x3 daily

SERM:
torem
erase
daa

Stats:
weight: 180
BF: 22.1%
Calculated BMR: 1747
Workout 7-10 times per week. So I used x1.5 to get to 2620 maint.- sound right?

I'd like work an effective recomp, but not sure what to base my calories off of. I've never recomped with PH/AAS before not sure what to expect or what percentages to use. Any help?

lucky04

Awards
Would the traditional 300-500 over maint still effectively work, or should I higher or lower cals due to PH's?

aasdferic

Awards
you're gonna run sd for 6 weeks with only liv52 as your support supp?? lulz.......

lucky04

Awards
3x3 daily, yes. Is it advised to switch to 20 for 4 weeks instead? The goal of course being to keep much of the gains as possible...

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
3x3 daily, yes. Is it advised to switch to 20 for 4 weeks instead? The goal of course being to keep much of the gains as possible...
Pick up some TUDCA to protect your liver better, other than that I like the idea of 10mg for 6weeks vs 20 for 4

TheThickMick

Awards
run the 5alpha longer or start it later in cycle so it runs til the end of sd. Lethargy kicks in later on on cycle. Get more liv supps like the above poster, tudca nac and ala.

lucky04

Awards
run the 5alpha longer or start it later in cycle so it runs til the end of sd. Lethargy kicks in later on on cycle. Get more liv supps like the above poster, tudca nac and ala.
I was going to use both 5-alpha and alpha bulk to fight lethargy, is 5-alpha better at this than alpha bulk? Should I switch them? I was hoping ot be able to use both of these to fight lethargy since I already had them.

TheThickMick

Awards
I was going to use both 5-alpha and alpha bulk to fight lethargy, is 5-alpha better at this than alpha bulk? Should I switch them? I was hoping ot be able to use both of these to fight lethargy since I already had them.
Is your quantity limited that you cant run them simultaneously? 5alphas conversion to dht is why its used to mitigate lethargy issues but alphabulk also has userfeedback claiming great sense of wellbeing but id have to research more as to why maybe someone else can chime in. Its an interesting layout im curious to see how this goes, good luck brotha.

lucky04

Awards
Kind of...I really just want to effectively use both of these bottles on this cycle cause they are already on the shelf... Bad excuse, I know.

Did just pick up Tudca too...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both Alpha Bulk and 5-Alpha Test should do a fine job combating lethargy. Especially since you are only going to be running the SD at 10mg. I've never feel lethargy from SD till the end of the 4th wk and at 20mg.

The 5-Alpha will be better at leaning, hardening out than the Alpha Bulk, which tends to be considered more of a wet compound. Since your goal is a recomp this is why I had mentioned my preference to end with the 5-Alpha.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com