What to stack with Halodrol?

macdowny

Awards
Im looking for a ph product to stack with halodrol, i am trying to choose between Max Lmg or Methylstenbolone, anyone have experience with these compounds? i am also running climid and nolva for my pct + some natural test boosters & DAA.. Is clomid + nolva needed for this cycle or can i get away with just clomid?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
one or the other, daa is a natural booster in itself. i would use stanodrol

macdowny

Awards
i was just thinking to be extra safe, stacking DAA with another test booster (blend) that includes products like horny goat weed, trib, fenugreek, ect. Iv read lots about people getting great gains but loosing it all because of a ****ty pct.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id stack furaza (if you can find it) or stano

macdowny

Awards
if i cant get stano or furaza due to not being able to find a reliable source or not finding one at all, what other mass & strength ph would be recommended? I have done lots of research, but i find it worth while to listen to people personal experience with compounds (i know everyone reacts differently)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if i cant get stano or furaza due to not being able to find a reliable source or not finding one at all, what other mass & strength ph would be recommended? I have done lots of research, but i find it worth while to listen to people personal experience with compounds (i know everyone reacts differently)
lgi stano200

macdowny

Awards
So Halodrol + stano cycle. Is 4 weeks enough or should i go 6 weeks? If i go 6 weeks i will need to get more than one bottle of the compounds which is not a problem.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So Halodrol + stano cycle. Is 4 weeks enough or should i go 6 weeks? If i go 6 weeks i will need to get more than one bottle of the compounds which is not a problem.
cycle history?

macdowny

Awards
This will be my first cycle, i want this to be a very good & solid cycle. Iv done insane amounts of research and found many great compounds but since i cant run em all i need to choose a couple which has been hard to decide because i have seen good reviews and a few negative one (due to bad pct) for all the compounds. I have planned out a pct which may be a bit over kill for 2 phs H-drol + (haven't fully decided yet). Im going to use on cycle support and continue with the liver support during pct and probably a bit after. For the pct im going to be using clomid + nolva, along with DAA & another test booster containing trib, Horny goat weed, and other good extracts.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
again, 2 serms arent needed. id run 6 weeks hdrol, 8 weeks stano. same as my first but i used mechabol

macdowny

Awards
again, 2 serms arent needed. id run 6 weeks hdrol, 8 weeks stano. same as my first but i used mechabol
how were your gains from stano? did you keep lots? and will the pct be started once i am completely done with the cycle (8 weeks)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how were your gains from stano? did you keep lots? and will the pct be started once i am completely done with the cycle (8 weeks)
im in pct now. stano def helped and yes pct after last day of stano. i was 3 days late taking nolva but its all good now

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
My first was just halo. 50/75/75/75/75/75. It was great and I made huge gains. 5-6 weeks is the way to go.

macdowny

Awards
im in pct now. stano def helped and yes pct after last day of stano. i was 3 days late taking nolva but its all good now
Sounds like a great solid cycle, thank you so much for the educated advise. All of my final questions have been answered. good luck with the progress in the gym.