recomp on mmv3+methyl 1-D

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Anyone tried a recomp on this?

I do LG style fasting and was wondering if I could eat slightly over maintenance and do a kinda small bulk but also drop a bit of bf?

I know recomping while natty is kinda spinning wheels but with the extra edge would it work? Not expecting miracles just curious more than anything.

Was originally planning a bulk but I'm still slightly off where I wanted be bf wise but was kinda looking forward to gaining a little size on my first cycle.

And yes guys I know its a mild PH but I have it now so might as well use it. Just exploring mu options.

testomonsta

Awards
well if you already have it, I say go for it. I never stacked the mmv3 with the m1d, but in my past two runs of m1d at 6 caps for two bottles I put some pounds on and lost some weight. I think your results will really depend on your training and diet which it seems you have down.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
I will try it. Worst that can happen is just gain a few lb of lean mass which is never a bad thing.

Might log it. Hmmmm.

testomonsta

Awards
you should. I always wondered if mmv3 was worth it. are these the pills or liquids? the new stuff seems so vague.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Pills. I couldn't get hold of any of the new liquid in the UK unless I got it imported and that would cost me a fortune. If the pills yeild a good result I may pay a little extra next time for some liquid and check that out.

testomonsta

Awards
I would hold off on the liquid stuff. looks like its a bunch of crap. I can attest to the m1d pills though, got some good gains.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
I would hold off on the liquid stuff. looks like its a bunch of crap. I can attest to the m1d pills though, got some good gains.
Yeah. Suppose to have better absorption properties but I still think its sold with a syringe to make it look more appealing (like a inject AAS?)

Plus its like what, 8 servings a day? Bet that's horrible