SD Alternatives??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

SD Alternatives??

Hi all, long time lurker and reader and looking for some solid advice on Superdrol Alternatives (clones)

I've ran SD four times with great results and most recently finished a pulsed 9 week run of LGI SD-10 in Jan 2012. Kept 95% of my gains
    34 5.10" 220lbs 12% BF

It's getting to be that time again and well ... we all know much of the SD clones are gone ....

So my question of the guru's here ... what is a viable SD alternative? Looking to put on some mass and lean out a bit which always happened with SD.

Was looking at M-Stane and then read here that they seemed to have changed the formula to that of ultradrol

Thanks in advance

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

There is this thing called testosterone its great fun, also much nicer on the liver. Also instead of ED it can give you a higher libido. Also you can run it for longer than superdrol and gain more muscle. All in all great stuff.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    There is this thing called testosterone its great fun, also much nicer on the liver. Also instead of ED it can give you a higher libido. Also you can run it for longer than superdrol and gain more muscle. All in all great stuff.
    I would go as far to say that you could run test indefinitely, at least in lower dosages like 200-300mg per week. Heck, when it's test only, we're talking 12,16 & 20 weeks with minimal sides to deal with if handled properly.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I would go as far to say that you could run test indefinitely, at least in lower dosages like 200-300mg per week. Heck, when it's test only, we're talking 12,16 & 20 weeks with minimal sides to deal with if handled properly.
    I like the concept of having working testes till I am 35. (I would like the option to pass my sexy ass genes). If I didn't want the possibility of children I would cruise in a heartbeat.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

Libido has never been an issue for me during pulsed cycles ... add in copious amounts of DAA and various other libido enhancing supplements and I remain like an 18 yr old through out ... After watching a close friend contract MRSA from a pin and nearly die ... I'll stick with orals ... I'd like to live to enjoy my libido ...

but thanks for the wise ass remarks

other suggestions welcome
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Quote Originally Posted by aznole View Post
    Libido has never been an issue for me during pulsed cycles ... add in copious amounts of DAA and various other libido enhancing supplements and I remain like an 18 yr old through out ... After watching a close friend contract MRSA from a pin and nearly die ... I'll stick with orals ... I'd like to live to enjoy my libido ...

but thanks for the wise ass remarks

other suggestions welcome
    Sounds like your friend needs to learn a thing or two about sterile technique.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

No respect around here
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    No respect around here
    reppage ... some people just need more hugs ... and life experience away from the keyboard
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.41%

Well the most direct replacement seems to be Methylstenbolone either as Ultradrol(formerly Anteaus Labs now Elite Formulations), or IronMagLabs M-Sten RX. You could always go the DMZ route which is 2 SD molecules with an azine bond, LGI seems to be good to go for DMZ. You could also hold tight because PHF's new sister company Celtic Labs might be popping out a 7a methyl Dianabol, I believe it was a 2a Cyano Phera, and a possible prohormone to superdrol.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Well the most direct replacement seems to be Methylstenbolone either as Ultradrol(formerly Anteaus Labs now Elite Formulations), or IronMagLabs M-Sten RX. You could always go the DMZ route which is 2 SD molecules with an azine bond, LGI seems to be good to go for DMZ. You could also hold tight because PHF's new sister company Celtic Labs might be popping out a 7a methyl Dianabol, I believe it was a 2a Cyano Phera, and a possible prohormone to superdrol.
    Thanks OOS4 ... I had read about the Celtic Labs product last week and figured by the time it came out and people used it ... then there would be some logs and feedback I'd be about ready for another run

I am kinda leaning towards DMZ ... I like LGI as a company ... reading logs now as to some possible stacking suitors
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

DMZ does not act exactly like sdrol. Just a heads up.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.3%

Sd was good when I ran it, but I think most of the clones are underdosed..i dont mess with ph's anymore, the gains to sides ratio arent worth it. Juice is better brah.
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I like the concept of having working testes till I am 35. (I would like the option to pass my sexy ass genes). If I didn't want the possibility of children I would cruise in a heartbeat.

For what its worth, my endo (what was a bodybuilder and trainer), claims that test only cycles have never presented long term effects for men - that the only thing to be concerned with on test cycles is gyno and that within 6 months most patients bounce back to normal function. I tend to believe it especially since you can cruise with low dose hcg as you go to prevent total shutdown. The fact the she was willing to put me on a a cruising TRT at 200-300mg/week (and I'm only 27) and was comfortable with it tells me that she was confident about her position. She did however say that the problem bodybuilders have is when they add compounds other than test to the cycle. At this point, there are no documentations that provide any conlcusions about fertility and HPTA function. For instance, no one is doing a long-term research on the effects of tren, eq, masteron, d-bol, etc etc.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%

It's still out there, and there are many UGs that make their own. Just look around a bit more
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _________________
    Follow my first cycle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/210154-first-cycle-gonna.html
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

Quote Originally Posted by xerbia View Post
    It's still out there, and there are many UGs that make their own. Just look around a bit more
    lol it sure is. m1t is out there too if you know where to go. the best ones dont just disapear
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

For what its worth, my endo (what was a bodybuilder and trainer), claims that test only cycles have never presented long term effects for men - that the only thing to be concerned with on test cycles is gyno and that within 6 months most patients bounce back to normal function. I tend to believe it especially since you can cruise with low dose hcg as you go to prevent total shutdown. The fact the she was willing to put me on a a cruising TRT at 200-300mg/week (and I'm only 27) and was comfortable with it tells me that she was confident about her position. She did however say that the problem bodybuilders have is when they add compounds other than test to the cycle. At this point, there are no documentations that provide any conlcusions about fertility and HPTA function. For instance, no one is doing a long-term research on the effects of tren, eq, masteron, d-bol, etc etc.
    I've got to get my hands on some masteron some time.

Seems like such a badass drug.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

How difficult do you feel it is to get a doctor to write you a script for enough test to cruise at 300 a week?

I mean obviously you found one, but is it really that easy?

300mg/wk is well above a TRT dosage, so if I asked my doctor about it, do you think he'd just assume I was treating him as a drug dealer and looking for him to prescribe me steroids?
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

There is nothing out there atm keep a eye on mr supps making beastdrol version 2.0 now they will find a way lol
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

Orally no nothing out there atm,watch me supps they are making beastdrol v 2.0 now bet they will find a way
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    How difficult do you feel it is to get a doctor to write you a script for enough test to cruise at 300 a week?

I mean obviously you found one, but is it really that easy?

300mg/wk is well above a TRT dosage, so if I asked my doctor about it, do you think he'd just assume I was treating him as a drug dealer and looking for him to prescribe me steroids?
    200mg is common place. And quite honestly, if you run it indefinitely, after about 12-15 weeks it all becomes hard to identify a difference. At that point you've loaded up so much in the blood it could very well feel like 500mg does at week 5 or 6 of a cycle. Our docs in this area focus less on the amount per week and more on sustained, elevated blood levels. Usually, they let you clear it for about 10 days and then give you a blood test with results coming back in the 700-1000 range then go back to the once a week amount. They base it on how you feel as opposed to drawing a line in the sand on dosage. If you feel good and your vitals are within normal ranges, they will continue to dose you at that level, whatever it is. It is a very subjective thing. The only extra protocol they take is in keeping your hemoglobin levels at bay by drawing your blood every 6 weeks or so. Granted, the place of business I am referring to makes all of their income on TRT patients. It is their focal point in the industry.

I know of some that have given patients as much as 300mg, and in one case, 400mg/week sustained. They aren't afraid of it I suppose because they are convinced that the long term effects are all the same between 200mg and 400mg per week. I tend to believe it myself since when you run any dose whether it is TRT levels or 1000mg/week, by the time you hit week 8 or 10, you are already 100% shutdown regardless of dosage. The key is HCG, and they offer that remedy while on TRT as well.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Pmag/trenazone is compareable for sure.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernHulk View Post
    This is good to hear as its what I want to try next. Test sounds so good but I am so terrified of the illegality. Will be looking into TRT once I've got some kids I guess
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

id run test but the whole gf + illegal/needle = dick cut off. and i like my dick
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    id run test but the whole gf + illegal/needle = dick cut off. and i like my dick
    I just got dumped so I can leave pins lying around..... Silver lining.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%

You shouldn't need trt at 27 unless you've really beat the **** out of yourself with ph/aas.

Don't even get me started on you kids running aas before age thirty with less than a decade of training under your belt. no offense to anyone here at this board but the **** I see around me is ridiculous.. People in dyel mode jumping on **** because they have no dedication or patience.

I've been training natty for eight to nine years and I see so many stupid kids these days who don't know **** about training, diet or dedication and are running hgh, test, and insulin at twenty two years old. That's ****ing stupid, think about the future of your endo system..

/end rant

Any who, that being said get your training, nutrition, and rest in check.

@ OP, my friend used mdrol by cel labs. From what I saw he blew the **** up. It's a superdrol clone.
    He got it off of some website the name of a river
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernHulk View Post
    Not even close.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    Speeding is illegal.

Injecting is safer than orals.

Wish people weren't so close-minded. I've been there, and had a girl leave after I discussed my plans to use.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Don't even get me started on you kids running aas before age thirty with less than a decade of training under your belt.
    This is BS.

I'll use AAS whenever I want.

Sick of these self righteous people who think AAS can only be used after a certain age or length of training.

You think any pro bodybuilder waited until they were 30? LMAO.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You shouldn't need trt at 27 unless you've really beat the **** out of yourself with ph/aas.

Don't even get me started on you kids running aas before age thirty with less than a decade of training under your belt. no offense to anyone here at this board but the **** I see around me is ridiculous.. People in dyel mode jumping on **** because they have no dedication or patience.

I've been training natty for eight to nine years and I see so many stupid kids these days who don't know **** about training, diet or dedication and are running hgh, test, and insulin at twenty two years old. That's ****ing stupid, think about the future of your endo system..

/end rant

Any who, that being said get your training, nutrition, and rest in check.

@ OP, my friend used mdrol by cel labs. From what I saw he blew the **** up. It's a superdrol clone.
    He got it off Amazon.
    30 is a stretch to say not to use ph'/aas, do you know what trt is? ever thought about someone having low test naturally? and lastly dont source...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.3%

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

This is BS.

I'll use AAS whenever I want.

Sick of these self righteous people who think AAS can only be used after a certain age or length of training.

You think any pro bodybuilder waited until they were 30? LMAO.
    Ya he just mad..i mean 28yr olds are still kids, right? Its a personal choice when to get started, dont know why he's so butthurt about it

Sent from my SGH-T959
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%

One, I deleted source, my

I'm not trying to be self righteous. I was simply trying to tell OP to get his **** right first.

If you think Bobby bicep curl who's one hundred thirty pounds and been training for barely two years and is complaining about not gaining weight because he doesn't actually put the effort into the kitchen daily should juice, you sir are very wrong.

Yes it is peoples choice, but they should at least have a BASIC UNDERSTANDING of training and nutrition before they juice, otherwise they're doing more harm than good.

I'm not trying to imply people who need trt shouldn't get it as necessary, because that's a completely different story.

it sounds like you two are but hurt-seeing as you got offended by my comment on the internet, but i'm sorry

I have nothing against gear, the majority of my friends are ON. Mark my words, many of them say they wish they wouldn't have started in their early twenties, while the endo system is still developing.

If you want to keep being juicing be my guest but when your old and your joints and hormones are all ****ed up just remember I warned you bros
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

well it did hurt and im all out of excedrine, thanks. plus i have alot of sitting to do, ehhhh
    www.lgsciences.com
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    well it did hurt and im all out of excedrine, thanks. plus i have alot of sitting to do, ehhhh
    Lol, I wasn't trying to piss ppl off I was merely warning OP.
    So many times on this board young kids join asking about gear. I'm not anti gear but i'm against young untrained uninformed individuals using.
    Also I edited my above post

Also if he's 34 and I missed that then I have no reason to even speak,, other than to tell him injectibles are much safer, which you guys have already done.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%

no one is pissed off, lol.
    www.lgsciences.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    no one is pissed off, lol.
    Ok well my apologies good sir, never had an intent to rustle anyones jimmies.

I just have a good friend of mine who went the same route I was speaking of and because his training and everything isn't spot on he always losses his gains after cycle, even with pct, all he managed to do was damage his liver.

Just didn't want you bros to go that same route
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

Rest assured ... although I have not been an active poster here ... I am not a rookie. While I understand that many feel injectibles are safer for THEM ... in my circumstance and work environment they simply are not, (as my friend I previously referenced found out the hard way) So i mitigate the sides and harm of a cycle by choosing to run pulsed cycles.

No worries ... my diet and training are spot on to the goals I seek. PCT is also to a T and my everday staple supplements rarely vary unless their is a change in training or goals. As I said ... my past 2 pulses I had little to no sides ... no shutdown ... and kept 90-95 % of my gains ... Post cycle I keep at it and keep my daily supps and diet on point, which is where I credit the keeping of results. I am very disciplined. I also have the ability to get weekly blood work done so I can monitor that aspect.

It looks like I am going to be running ProStanivar along with trenazone on pulsed off days. Anyone not using DAA while on an oral cycle is missing out ... I up to 15 grams a day and am like an 18 yr old even though I am on cycle ... I normally run 5 gm/day while off. I respond well and it reall helps keep the shut down at a distance.

I had a few PM's askign about my supps diet and pulsing ... so here goes

My daily supps consist of:
    Beta Alanine
    Creatine Mono
    Cit. Malate
    Agmatine
    AAKG
    DAA
    Alcar
    Whey
    BCAA
    Xtend (prewo)
    Flax
    Maca
    H Goat Weed
    Fenugreek

On cycle the basics remain ... I up the DAA and Beta Alanine and Flax, drop the AAKG and add in:
    Taurine
    Hawthorne Berries
    Cycle Support

PCT I continue to run all supps and add in:
    Toremifine
    Erase
    DAA also continues at around 15 gm/day

As for Diet ... All I eat are all natual meat fish protein sources, canned tuna drained and rinsed of sodium, eggs/whites, and fruit's /vegetables. I carb cycle while off cycle so my only carb sources on low carb days are fruits veggies and dairy .... on load days it's steel cut oats, brown rice, yams, or whole wheat pasta in addition to fruits veggies and dairy MY diet is pretty boring to most but effective for me. While ON I usually aim for 300 - 400 carbs a day depending on what my body is saying and looking like. I take advantage of being anabolic while on usually doing cardio 6 mornings a week mostly HIIT. I hit the weights 4-5 nights while on then once into PCT cut back to 3 over the course of 3 weeks to avoid injury and burn out. Cardio also returns to the normal 4-5 morning a week. I always split cardio am and weights pm.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%

Quote Originally Posted by aznole View Post
    Rest assured ... although I have not been an active poster here ... I am not a rookie. While I understand that many feel injectibles are safer for THEM ... in my circumstance and work environment they simply are not, (as my friend I previously referenced found out the hard way) So i mitigate the sides and harm of a cycle by choosing to run pulsed cycles.

No worries ... my diet and training are spot on to the goals I seek. PCT is also to a T and my everday staple supplements rarely vary unless their is a change in training or goals. As I said ... my past 2 pulses I had little to no sides ... no shutdown ... and kept 90-95 % of my gains ... Post cycle I keep at it and keep my daily supps and diet on point, which is where I credit the keeping of results. I am very disciplined. I also have the ability to get weekly blood work done so I can monitor that aspect.

It looks like I am going to be running ProStanivar along with trenazone on pulsed off days. Anyone not using DAA while on an oral cycle is missing out ... I up to 15 grams a day and am like an 18 yr old even though I am on cycle ... I normally run 5 gm/day while off. I respond well and it reall helps keep the shut down at a distance.

I had a few PM's askign about my supps diet and pulsing ... so here goes

My daily supps consist of:
    Beta Alanine
    Creatine Mono
    Cit. Malate
    Agmatine
    AAKG
    DAA
    Alcar
    Whey
    BCAA
    Xtend (prewo)
    Flax
    Maca
    H Goat Weed
    Fenugreek

On cycle the basics remain ... I up the DAA and Beta Alanine and Flax, drop the AAKG and add in:
    Taurine
    Hawthorne Berries
    Cycle Support

PCT I continue to run all supps and add in:
    Toremifine
    Erase
    DAA also continues at around 15 gm/day

As for Diet ... All I eat are all natual meat fish protein sources, canned tuna drained and rinsed of sodium, eggs/whites, and fruit's /vegetables. I carb cycle while off cycle so my only carb sources on low carb days are fruits veggies and dairy .... on load days it's steel cut oats, brown rice, yams, or whole wheat pasta in addition to fruits veggies and dairy MY diet is pretty boring to most but effective for me. While ON I usually aim for 300 - 400 carbs a day depending on what my body is saying and looking like. I take advantage of being anabolic while on usually doing cardio 6 mornings a week mostly HIIT. I hit the weights 4-5 nights while on then once into PCT cut back to 3 over the course of 3 weeks to avoid injury and burn out. Cardio also returns to the normal 4-5 morning a week. I always split cardio am and weights pm.
    Excellent brother. I am glad you have that all straight, good luck with your cycle
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.16%

15g of DAA? How did you determine this dose?
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.75%

Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    15g of DAA? How did you determine this dose?
    This was my question. Did you just keep upping it until you noticed libido increase?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.34%

I don't believe 15g of daa is safe or necessary.. Coop said somewhere it is excitotoxic

Similar Forum Threads

1. sd dosing, 10/20/10 alternating days?
    By Chubbinmuffin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:06 AM
  2. Triacana... Safer alternative to T3
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 04:46 PM
  3. clomid alternative
    By empiremica in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 02:45 PM
  4. Squat Alternative Question