SD Alternatives??

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post

I did football in high school so I could work out, and we'd have to do deadlifts daily. 24 hour fitness does have a squat rack, but it's always taken and I really don't wanna be laughed at squating like 170 >.>
    It doesn't matter man, before you know it you'll be squatting two plates for reps. Pay no attention to people hating on you, they are immature. Everyone starts somewhere.

search up "so you think you can squat" watch it, all of it. Start squatting. Start deadlifting too.

2. I'm here to help man you just have to be willing to put in the hard work
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I'm here to help man you just have to be willing to put in the hard work
    Okay, thank you.
    Train hard, be proud. Walk with your head up, show no fear.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post

Okay, thank you.
    start a training program, preferably one for strength to start. Look into something like 5/3/1 or starting strength.. Start a log I'll follow.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post
    I did football in high school so I could work out, and we'd have to do deadlifts daily. 24 hour fitness does have a squat rack, but it's always taken and I really don't wanna be laughed at squating like 170 >.>
    Yet you have no problem coming here and getting "laughed" at for being lazy and using hormones you don't need? Come on ... you gotta be a troll with that non sense!!

Gotta start somewhere ... and just think ... most guys I hit the gym with dont even pay attention to what others are racking nor do wee care what they think of us ... do your thing and efff the haters man.
    •   

6. stop motivating the kid he will need to work on his own no matte rhow much u say to him

7. Nothing wrong with offering the kid motivation and assistance. When this board was created, before it became all about nit-picking and bashing new users asking questions, help was what it was all about.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post
    LOL, bro I think tomorrow I'll finally hit 175 on squats and I could give a **** what anyone at the gym thinks about it. Not to mention the 20-30 pounds I have on you and I don't screw around in the gym. Just do your thing, but at least have a structured plan while doing it. I've managed 145-190 over the last 4 years and gaining is hard for me
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

9. It aint all about the numbers anyway.

Bros got to get their burn on!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    It aint all about the numbers anyway.

Bros got to get their burn on!

Little bit of comic relief.

11. OMG bro, that's hilarious
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    Wow. When I was 19 I went from 155/160 to 185 in three months - just lifting weights and drinking Metrx
    I hope these comments are all in relation to your frame and height. I'm about 162lbs and 5'5" and most people think I'm 185+... I carry 16.5" arms at this weight.

Its all a relative thing to your height, bone structure & metabolism, imo.
  13. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

I hope these comments are all in relation to your frame and height. I'm about 162lbs and 5'5" and most people think I'm 185+... I carry 16.5" arms at this weight.

Its all a relative thing to your height, bone structure & metabolism, imo.
    I am 6'3" - was a SKINNY mfer who had never lifted but was also a late bloomer growth-wise.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    I am 6'3" - was a SKINNY mfer who had never lifted but was also a late bloomer growth-wise.
    Well, what I was getting at tho is that my measurements (arms, chest, legs, etc) would seem average on a 6' man yet for someone of my height is at a rather advanced development.

My goal is 18", 26" legs and a 46" chest and with those measurements I'd still be lighter than half the crowd on this board. I just wanted to clarify that 155-160lbs is a novice weight for the OP, but not necessarily just anyone. I'm sure you knew this though.

15. My long term goal is steve reeves proportions.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

16. Quote Originally Posted by aznole View Post
    Libido has never been an issue for me during pulsed cycles ... add in copious amounts of DAA and various other libido enhancing supplements and I remain like an 18 yr old through out ... After watching a close friend contract MRSA from a pin and nearly die ... I'll stick with orals ... I'd like to live to enjoy my libido ...

but thanks for the wise ass remarks

other suggestions welcome
    LOL wise ass remarks good one LMAO
  17. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Well, what I was getting at tho is that my measurements (arms, chest, legs, etc) would seem average on a 6' man yet for someone of my height is at a rather advanced development.

My goal is 18", 26" legs and a 46" chest and with those measurements I'd still be lighter than half the crowd on this board. I just wanted to clarify that 155-160lbs is a novice weight for the OP, but not necessarily just anyone. I'm sure you knew this though.
    Yes - most assuredly, you are correct. I was able to gain 25-30 pounds because of my height and I just went from being skin and bone to being thin athletic. At 5'5" - 25 lbs is a lot more (proportionally).

18. Quote Originally Posted by aznole View Post
    Thanks OOS4 ... I had read about the Celtic Labs product last week and figured by the time it came out and people used it ... then there would be some logs and feedback I'd be about ready for another run

I am kinda leaning towards DMZ ... I like LGI as a company ... reading logs now as to some possible stacking suitors
    Hey bros. We've released a diol PH to SD it's available now
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. sd dosing, 10/20/10 alternating days?
    By Chubbinmuffin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:06 AM
  2. Triacana... Safer alternative to T3
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 04:46 PM
  3. clomid alternative
    By empiremica in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 02:45 PM
  4. Squat Alternative Question