SD Alternatives??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. One, I deleted source, my

I'm not trying to be self righteous. I was simply trying to tell OP to get his **** right first.

If you think Bobby bicep curl who's one hundred thirty pounds and been training for barely two years and is complaining about not gaining weight because he doesn't actually put the effort into the kitchen daily should juice, you sir are very wrong.

Yes it is peoples choice, but they should at least have a BASIC UNDERSTANDING of training and nutrition before they juice, otherwise they're doing more harm than good.

I'm not trying to imply people who need trt shouldn't get it as necessary, because that's a completely different story.

it sounds like you two are but hurt-seeing as you got offended by my comment on the internet, but i'm sorry

I have nothing against gear, the majority of my friends are ON. Mark my words, many of them say they wish they wouldn't have started in their early twenties, while the endo system is still developing.

If you want to keep being juicing be my guest but when your old and your joints and hormones are all ****ed up just remember I warned you bros

2. well it did hurt and im all out of excedrine, thanks. plus i have alot of sitting to do, ehhhh
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    well it did hurt and im all out of excedrine, thanks. plus i have alot of sitting to do, ehhhh
    Lol, I wasn't trying to piss ppl off I was merely warning OP.
    So many times on this board young kids join asking about gear. I'm not anti gear but i'm against young untrained uninformed individuals using.
    Also I edited my above post

Also if he's 34 and I missed that then I have no reason to even speak,, other than to tell him injectibles are much safer, which you guys have already done.

4. no one is pissed off, lol.
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    no one is pissed off, lol.
    Ok well my apologies good sir, never had an intent to rustle anyones jimmies.

I just have a good friend of mine who went the same route I was speaking of and because his training and everything isn't spot on he always losses his gains after cycle, even with pct, all he managed to do was damage his liver.

Just didn't want you bros to go that same route
    •   

6. Rest assured ... although I have not been an active poster here ... I am not a rookie. While I understand that many feel injectibles are safer for THEM ... in my circumstance and work environment they simply are not, (as my friend I previously referenced found out the hard way) So i mitigate the sides and harm of a cycle by choosing to run pulsed cycles.

No worries ... my diet and training are spot on to the goals I seek. PCT is also to a T and my everday staple supplements rarely vary unless their is a change in training or goals. As I said ... my past 2 pulses I had little to no sides ... no shutdown ... and kept 90-95 % of my gains ... Post cycle I keep at it and keep my daily supps and diet on point, which is where I credit the keeping of results. I am very disciplined. I also have the ability to get weekly blood work done so I can monitor that aspect.

It looks like I am going to be running ProStanivar along with trenazone on pulsed off days. Anyone not using DAA while on an oral cycle is missing out ... I up to 15 grams a day and am like an 18 yr old even though I am on cycle ... I normally run 5 gm/day while off. I respond well and it reall helps keep the shut down at a distance.

I had a few PM's askign about my supps diet and pulsing ... so here goes

My daily supps consist of:
    Beta Alanine
    Creatine Mono
    Cit. Malate
    Agmatine
    AAKG
    DAA
    Alcar
    Whey
    BCAA
    Xtend (prewo)
    Flax
    Maca
    H Goat Weed
    Fenugreek

On cycle the basics remain ... I up the DAA and Beta Alanine and Flax, drop the AAKG and add in:
    Taurine
    Hawthorne Berries
    Cycle Support

PCT I continue to run all supps and add in:
    Toremifine
    Erase
    DAA also continues at around 15 gm/day

As for Diet ... All I eat are all natual meat fish protein sources, canned tuna drained and rinsed of sodium, eggs/whites, and fruit's /vegetables. I carb cycle while off cycle so my only carb sources on low carb days are fruits veggies and dairy .... on load days it's steel cut oats, brown rice, yams, or whole wheat pasta in addition to fruits veggies and dairy MY diet is pretty boring to most but effective for me. While ON I usually aim for 300 - 400 carbs a day depending on what my body is saying and looking like. I take advantage of being anabolic while on usually doing cardio 6 mornings a week mostly HIIT. I hit the weights 4-5 nights while on then once into PCT cut back to 3 over the course of 3 weeks to avoid injury and burn out. Cardio also returns to the normal 4-5 morning a week. I always split cardio am and weights pm.

7. Quote Originally Posted by aznole View Post
    Rest assured ... although I have not been an active poster here ... I am not a rookie. While I understand that many feel injectibles are safer for THEM ... in my circumstance and work environment they simply are not, (as my friend I previously referenced found out the hard way) So i mitigate the sides and harm of a cycle by choosing to run pulsed cycles.

No worries ... my diet and training are spot on to the goals I seek. PCT is also to a T and my everday staple supplements rarely vary unless their is a change in training or goals. As I said ... my past 2 pulses I had little to no sides ... no shutdown ... and kept 90-95 % of my gains ... Post cycle I keep at it and keep my daily supps and diet on point, which is where I credit the keeping of results. I am very disciplined. I also have the ability to get weekly blood work done so I can monitor that aspect.

It looks like I am going to be running ProStanivar along with trenazone on pulsed off days. Anyone not using DAA while on an oral cycle is missing out ... I up to 15 grams a day and am like an 18 yr old even though I am on cycle ... I normally run 5 gm/day while off. I respond well and it reall helps keep the shut down at a distance.

I had a few PM's askign about my supps diet and pulsing ... so here goes

My daily supps consist of:
    Beta Alanine
    Creatine Mono
    Cit. Malate
    Agmatine
    AAKG
    DAA
    Alcar
    Whey
    BCAA
    Xtend (prewo)
    Flax
    Maca
    H Goat Weed
    Fenugreek

On cycle the basics remain ... I up the DAA and Beta Alanine and Flax, drop the AAKG and add in:
    Taurine
    Hawthorne Berries
    Cycle Support

PCT I continue to run all supps and add in:
    Toremifine
    Erase
    DAA also continues at around 15 gm/day

As for Diet ... All I eat are all natual meat fish protein sources, canned tuna drained and rinsed of sodium, eggs/whites, and fruit's /vegetables. I carb cycle while off cycle so my only carb sources on low carb days are fruits veggies and dairy .... on load days it's steel cut oats, brown rice, yams, or whole wheat pasta in addition to fruits veggies and dairy MY diet is pretty boring to most but effective for me. While ON I usually aim for 300 - 400 carbs a day depending on what my body is saying and looking like. I take advantage of being anabolic while on usually doing cardio 6 mornings a week mostly HIIT. I hit the weights 4-5 nights while on then once into PCT cut back to 3 over the course of 3 weeks to avoid injury and burn out. Cardio also returns to the normal 4-5 morning a week. I always split cardio am and weights pm.
    Excellent brother. I am glad you have that all straight, good luck with your cycle

8. 15g of DAA? How did you determine this dose?

9. Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    15g of DAA? How did you determine this dose?
    This was my question. Did you just keep upping it until you noticed libido increase?

10. I don't believe 15g of daa is safe or necessary.. Coop said somewhere it is excitotoxic

11. 15g's is just plain rediculous
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

12. I use 15g while on cycle bc the Ms's gets cranky when she doesn't get her 3 or 4 doses of love daily so yes ... kinda trial and error to maintain the aggression levels and also verified in the weekly weekly labs ... It also really fuels some killer workouts nothing ridiculous abt it at all ... It works for my body and I listen ...
    thanks for your insightful feed, hvac

and again my weekly labs show zeros issues ... while there have been studies that show long term over stimulation of the NMDA receptor can be exitotoxic there is also research that shows Dopamine protects against the exititoxicity ... hence the incusion of L-dopa in my daily supplement cocktail (in addition to its mood and sexually affects)

Ohhh and ummm the body also gets a nice flood of Dopamine after sexual activity and a good workout ... so one hand washes the other and its a wash as to the exitotoxicity. Also the use of alcar and my diet being high in antioxidant foods help reduce free radicals which also increases dopamine availability bc it isn't oxidized. SO for a guy who uses DAA while eating like **** and playing video games with his bros 24/7 instead of getting laid ... yah ... he might have issues of ridiculousness at 15g ... I use both while off cycle too, just not nearly as high a dose ... it has awesome all around benefits for me

13. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

This is BS.

I'll use AAS whenever I want.

Sick of these self righteous people who think AAS can only be used after a certain age or length of training.

You think any pro bodybuilder waited until they were 30? LMAO.
    I used at 19 years old, no planned diet, and no training before hand. Took liquid Nolva as a PCT and lived. Blood test a month later everything was good, testosterone was back and I kept my gains.
    Train hard, be proud. Walk with your head up, show no fear.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post

I used at 19 years old, no planned diet, and no training before hand. Took liquid Nolva as a PCT and lived. Blood test a month later everything was good, testosterone was back and I kept my gains.
    No diet, no training.
    That's why your user name is skinny dude

15. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

No diet, no training.
    That's why your user name is skinny dude
    Still am skinny too LOL. Went from 135 to 157 on SD.

16. Damn bro that's my point is you could have done that naturally with ease.. And avoided all that liver toxicity. And if someone here says a methylated oral sd is liver safe then I'm just ****ing done trying to help

17. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Damn bro that's my point is you could have done that naturally with ease.. And avoided all that liver toxicity. And if someone here says a methylated oral sd is liver safe then I'm just ****ing done trying to help
    No one would argue that. But it is completey recoverable, especially if you use UDCA ot TUDCA. I used UDCA, ran SD, Trenazone and H-drol (bridged SD into Trenazone & H-Drol) for 6 weeks total and took bloods day one of PCT and a week after PCT. Liver values came back fine. I have it well documented here: TRENAZONE AND TEST-C LOG PLUS TRIPTORELIN PCT AND BLOODWORK

Keep in mind this was a few years ago. I'm so ashamed of how I looked then, lol. SO much better shape now.

18. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    There is nothing out there atm keep a eye on mr supps making beastdrol version 2.0 now they will find a way lol
    Check out dis Niqqa trying to source admin gotta ban his azz

19. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

No one would argue that. But it is completey recoverable, especially if you use UDCA ot TUDCA. I used UDCA, ran SD, Trenazone and H-drol (bridged SD into Trenazone & H-Drol) for 6 weeks total and took bloods day one of PCT and a week after PCT. Liver values came back fine. I have it well documented here: TRENAZONE AND TEST-C LOG PLUS TRIPTORELIN PCT AND BLOODWORK

Keep in mind this was a few years ago. I'm so ashamed of how I looked then, lol. SO much better shape now.
    Right I'm not disagreeing with you but no one should need to take hormones to get to 160lb HONESTLY.

20. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Right I'm not disagreeing with you but no one should need to take hormones to get to 160lb HONESTLY.
    I didn't even make it to 160 LOL... But, I did survive and only had lethargy with some acne on my shoulders.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post

I didn't even make it to 160 LOL... But, I did survive and only had lethargy with some acne on my shoulders.
    Exactly. I'm just trying to teach these young kids they don't need ****ing hormones at age twenty.. If I made it from 115 to 200 natty while smoking weed,, you can too. Mind you it's been about a nine or ten year process but my diet was inconsistent and ****ty for the first four or five years

22. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Exactly. I'm just trying to teach these young kids they don't need ****ing hormones at age twenty.. If I made it from 115 to 200 natty while smoking weed,, you can too. Mind you it's been about a nine or ten year process but my diet was inconsistent and ****ty for the first three years
    Everyone has their own opinion on it, honestly -- I'm sure everyone appreciates it when you take the time to help them. Most of the people who do it as a teenage are doing it to be cool or to experiment. The lethargy kicked my arse because of school, but I'm sure everyone gets that. Plus, I was just lazy.
  23. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post

Still am skinny too LOL. Went from 135 to 157 on SD.
    Wow. When I was 19 I went from 155/160 to 185 in three months - just lifting weights and drinking Metrx

24. Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post

Wow. When I was 19 I went from 155/160 to 185 in three months - just lifting weights and drinking Metrx
    I try to be serious about it and do what you did, but I'm lazy.
  25. Stupes

At least your honest - I respect that

26. Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post

At least you can admit it man. Stop being lazy, put it the hard work for a few years, eat like a horse, and you will be SHOCKED at what your body can do, drug free

27. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

At least you can admit it man. Stop being lazy, put it the hard work for a few years, eat like a horse, and you will be SHOCKED at what your body can do, drug free
    I have a gym membership to 24 hour fitness, and I go Monday-Friday - but just screw around on smith machines lol.
  28. Stupes

I have a gym membership to 24 hour fitness, and I go Monday-Friday - but just screw around on smith machines lol.
    Haha WTF? I can understand not going to the gym because you wanna play madden, drink beers, bang your girlfriend. But going to the gym and then being lazy is crazy. You are there you might as well lift hard! Come on kid

29. Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post

If you do not have a squat rack, please start doing deadlifts.. Those two movements are going to add more muscle than any other movement .
    Also start training your back 2 x weekly. If you only go three days that's enough.
    And if you want more info I'll gladly help you get results, so you don't have to turn to hormones again.

30. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

If you do not have a squat rack, please start doing deadlifts.. Those two movements are going to add more muscle than any other movement .
    Also start training your back 2 x weekly. If you only go three days that's enough.
    And if you want more info I'll gladly help you get results, so you don't have to turn to hormones again.
    I did football in high school so I could work out, and we'd have to do deadlifts daily. 24 hour fitness does have a squat rack, but it's always taken and I really don't wanna be laughed at squating like 170 >.>
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. sd dosing, 10/20/10 alternating days?
    By Chubbinmuffin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:06 AM
  2. Triacana... Safer alternative to T3
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 03:46 PM
  3. clomid alternative
    By empiremica in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 01:45 PM
  4. Squat Alternative Question