SD Alternatives??

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

15g's is just plain rediculous
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

I use 15g while on cycle bc the Ms's gets cranky when she doesn't get her 3 or 4 doses of love daily so yes ... kinda trial and error to maintain the aggression levels and also verified in the weekly weekly labs ... It also really fuels some killer workouts nothing ridiculous abt it at all ... It works for my body and I listen ...
    thanks for your insightful feed, hvac

and again my weekly labs show zeros issues ... while there have been studies that show long term over stimulation of the NMDA receptor can be exitotoxic there is also research that shows Dopamine protects against the exititoxicity ... hence the incusion of L-dopa in my daily supplement cocktail (in addition to its mood and sexually affects)

Ohhh and ummm the body also gets a nice flood of Dopamine after sexual activity and a good workout ... so one hand washes the other and its a wash as to the exitotoxicity. Also the use of alcar and my diet being high in antioxidant foods help reduce free radicals which also increases dopamine availability bc it isn't oxidized. SO for a guy who uses DAA while eating like **** and playing video games with his bros 24/7 instead of getting laid ... yah ... he might have issues of ridiculousness at 15g ... I use both while off cycle too, just not nearly as high a dose ... it has awesome all around benefits for me
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.02%

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

This is BS.

I'll use AAS whenever I want.

Sick of these self righteous people who think AAS can only be used after a certain age or length of training.

You think any pro bodybuilder waited until they were 30? LMAO.
    I used at 19 years old, no planned diet, and no training before hand. Took liquid Nolva as a PCT and lived. Blood test a month later everything was good, testosterone was back and I kept my gains.
    Train hard, be proud. Walk with your head up, show no fear.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnydude93 View Post

I used at 19 years old, no planned diet, and no training before hand. Took liquid Nolva as a PCT and lived. Blood test a month later everything was good, testosterone was back and I kept my gains.
    No diet, no training.
    That's why your user name is skinny dude
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.02%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

No diet, no training.
    That's why your user name is skinny dude
    Still am skinny too LOL. Went from 135 to 157 on SD.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

Damn bro that's my point is you could have done that naturally with ease.. And avoided all that liver toxicity. And if someone here says a methylated oral sd is liver safe then I'm just ****ing done trying to help
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

Damn bro that's my point is you could have done that naturally with ease.. And avoided all that liver toxicity. And if someone here says a methylated oral sd is liver safe then I'm just ****ing done trying to help
    No one would argue that. But it is completey recoverable, especially if you use UDCA ot TUDCA. I used UDCA, ran SD, Trenazone and H-drol (bridged SD into Trenazone & H-Drol) for 6 weeks total and took bloods day one of PCT and a week after PCT. Liver values came back fine. I have it well documented here: TRENAZONE AND TEST-C LOG PLUS TRIPTORELIN PCT AND BLOODWORK

Keep in mind this was a few years ago. I'm so ashamed of how I looked then, lol. SO much better shape now.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    There is nothing out there atm keep a eye on mr supps making beastdrol version 2.0 now they will find a way lol
    Check out dis Niqqa trying to source admin gotta ban his azz
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

No one would argue that. But it is completey recoverable, especially if you use UDCA ot TUDCA. I used UDCA, ran SD, Trenazone and H-drol (bridged SD into Trenazone & H-Drol) for 6 weeks total and took bloods day one of PCT and a week after PCT. Liver values came back fine. I have it well documented here: TRENAZONE AND TEST-C LOG PLUS TRIPTORELIN PCT AND BLOODWORK

Keep in mind this was a few years ago. I'm so ashamed of how I looked then, lol. SO much better shape now.
    Right I'm not disagreeing with you but no one should need to take hormones to get to 160lb HONESTLY.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.02%

Right I'm not disagreeing with you but no one should need to take hormones to get to 160lb HONESTLY.
    I didn't even make it to 160 LOL... But, I did survive and only had lethargy with some acne on my shoulders.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

I didn't even make it to 160 LOL... But, I did survive and only had lethargy with some acne on my shoulders.
    Exactly. I'm just trying to teach these young kids they don't need ****ing hormones at age twenty.. If I made it from 115 to 200 natty while smoking weed,, you can too. Mind you it's been about a nine or ten year process but my diet was inconsistent and ****ty for the first four or five years
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.02%

Exactly. I'm just trying to teach these young kids they don't need ****ing hormones at age twenty.. If I made it from 115 to 200 natty while smoking weed,, you can too. Mind you it's been about a nine or ten year process but my diet was inconsistent and ****ty for the first three years
    Everyone has their own opinion on it, honestly -- I'm sure everyone appreciates it when you take the time to help them. Most of the people who do it as a teenage are doing it to be cool or to experiment. The lethargy kicked my arse because of school, but I'm sure everyone gets that. Plus, I was just lazy.
  13. Stupes

Still am skinny too LOL. Went from 135 to 157 on SD.
    Wow. When I was 19 I went from 155/160 to 185 in three months - just lifting weights and drinking Metrx
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post

Wow. When I was 19 I went from 155/160 to 185 in three months - just lifting weights and drinking Metrx
    I try to be serious about it and do what you did, but I'm lazy.
  15. Stupes

At least your honest - I respect that
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

At least you can admit it man. Stop being lazy, put it the hard work for a few years, eat like a horse, and you will be SHOCKED at what your body can do, drug free
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.02%

At least you can admit it man. Stop being lazy, put it the hard work for a few years, eat like a horse, and you will be SHOCKED at what your body can do, drug free
    I have a gym membership to 24 hour fitness, and I go Monday-Friday - but just screw around on smith machines lol.
  18. Stupes

I have a gym membership to 24 hour fitness, and I go Monday-Friday - but just screw around on smith machines lol.
    Haha WTF? I can understand not going to the gym because you wanna play madden, drink beers, bang your girlfriend. But going to the gym and then being lazy is crazy. You are there you might as well lift hard! Come on kid
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

If you do not have a squat rack, please start doing deadlifts.. Those two movements are going to add more muscle than any other movement .
    Also start training your back 2 x weekly. If you only go three days that's enough.
    And if you want more info I'll gladly help you get results, so you don't have to turn to hormones again.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.02%

If you do not have a squat rack, please start doing deadlifts.. Those two movements are going to add more muscle than any other movement .
    Also start training your back 2 x weekly. If you only go three days that's enough.
    And if you want more info I'll gladly help you get results, so you don't have to turn to hormones again.
    I did football in high school so I could work out, and we'd have to do deadlifts daily. 24 hour fitness does have a squat rack, but it's always taken and I really don't wanna be laughed at squating like 170 >.>
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

I did football in high school so I could work out, and we'd have to do deadlifts daily. 24 hour fitness does have a squat rack, but it's always taken and I really don't wanna be laughed at squating like 170 >.>
    It doesn't matter man, before you know it you'll be squatting two plates for reps. Pay no attention to people hating on you, they are immature. Everyone starts somewhere.

search up "so you think you can squat" watch it, all of it. Start squatting. Start deadlifting too.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

I'm here to help man you just have to be willing to put in the hard work
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.02%

I'm here to help man you just have to be willing to put in the hard work
    Okay, thank you.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

Okay, thank you.
    start a training program, preferably one for strength to start. Look into something like 5/3/1 or starting strength.. Start a log I'll follow.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

Yet you have no problem coming here and getting "laughed" at for being lazy and using hormones you don't need? Come on ... you gotta be a troll with that non sense!!

Gotta start somewhere ... and just think ... most guys I hit the gym with dont even pay attention to what others are racking nor do wee care what they think of us ... do your thing and efff the haters man.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

stop motivating the kid he will need to work on his own no matte rhow much u say to him
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.73%

Nothing wrong with offering the kid motivation and assistance. When this board was created, before it became all about nit-picking and bashing new users asking questions, help was what it was all about.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

LOL, bro I think tomorrow I'll finally hit 175 on squats and I could give a **** what anyone at the gym thinks about it. Not to mention the 20-30 pounds I have on you and I don't screw around in the gym. Just do your thing, but at least have a structured plan while doing it. I've managed 145-190 over the last 4 years and gaining is hard for me
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%

It aint all about the numbers anyway.

Bros got to get their burn on!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    It aint all about the numbers anyway.

Bros got to get their burn on!

Little bit of comic relief.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OMG bro, that's hilarious
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  32. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

I hope these comments are all in relation to your frame and height. I'm about 162lbs and 5'5" and most people think I'm 185+... I carry 16.5" arms at this weight.

Its all a relative thing to your height, bone structure & metabolism, imo.
  33. Stupes

I hope these comments are all in relation to your frame and height. I'm about 162lbs and 5'5" and most people think I'm 185+... I carry 16.5" arms at this weight.

Its all a relative thing to your height, bone structure & metabolism, imo.
    I am 6'3" - was a SKINNY mfer who had never lifted but was also a late bloomer growth-wise.
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

I am 6'3" - was a SKINNY mfer who had never lifted but was also a late bloomer growth-wise.
    Well, what I was getting at tho is that my measurements (arms, chest, legs, etc) would seem average on a 6' man yet for someone of my height is at a rather advanced development.

My goal is 18", 26" legs and a 46" chest and with those measurements I'd still be lighter than half the crowd on this board. I just wanted to clarify that 155-160lbs is a novice weight for the OP, but not necessarily just anyone. I'm sure you knew this though.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.7%

My long term goal is steve reeves proportions.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.29%

Quote Originally Posted by aznole View Post
    Libido has never been an issue for me during pulsed cycles ... add in copious amounts of DAA and various other libido enhancing supplements and I remain like an 18 yr old through out ... After watching a close friend contract MRSA from a pin and nearly die ... I'll stick with orals ... I'd like to live to enjoy my libido ...

but thanks for the wise ass remarks

other suggestions welcome
    LOL wise ass remarks good one LMAO
  37. Stupes

Well, what I was getting at tho is that my measurements (arms, chest, legs, etc) would seem average on a 6' man yet for someone of my height is at a rather advanced development.

My goal is 18", 26" legs and a 46" chest and with those measurements I'd still be lighter than half the crowd on this board. I just wanted to clarify that 155-160lbs is a novice weight for the OP, but not necessarily just anyone. I'm sure you knew this though.
    Yes - most assuredly, you are correct. I was able to gain 25-30 pounds because of my height and I just went from being skin and bone to being thin athletic. At 5'5" - 25 lbs is a lot more (proportionally).
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.58%

Quote Originally Posted by aznole View Post
    Thanks OOS4 ... I had read about the Celtic Labs product last week and figured by the time it came out and people used it ... then there would be some logs and feedback I'd be about ready for another run

I am kinda leaning towards DMZ ... I like LGI as a company ... reading logs now as to some possible stacking suitors
    Hey bros. We've released a diol PH to SD it's available now

Similar Forum Threads

1. sd dosing, 10/20/10 alternating days?
    By Chubbinmuffin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:06 AM
  2. Triacana... Safer alternative to T3
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 04:46 PM
  3. clomid alternative
    By empiremica in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2003, 02:45 PM
  4. Squat Alternative Question