m-sten cycle but ? about serm

Blake11

Awards
Going to be starting a 6 week cycle of m-sten on march 1 have 2 bottles on hand
20/20/30/30/30/30
also will be on:cycle assist, liver support, and organ shield as well as protein etc... all the other normal stuff
past cycle history: 6 week cycle on H-drol and a 8 week cycle of m-stane and h-drol def was a mistake taking 2 methyl at once will never be doing that again... both ran serm on pct
pct will be ultra male, cycle assist and supports
my main question is do i need to run a serm on my pct with ultra male...??? if so what serm do you recomend clomid or nolva
any opinions??

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Going to be starting a 6 week cycle of m-sten on march 1 have 2 bottles on hand
20/20/30/30/30/30
also will be on:cycle assist, liver support, and organ shield as well as protein etc... all the other normal stuff
past cycle history: 6 week cycle on H-drol and a 8 week cycle of m-stane and h-drol def was a mistake taking 2 methyl at once will never be doing that again... both ran serm on pct
pct will be ultra male, cycle assist and supports
my main question is do i need to run a serm on my pct with ultra male...??? if so what serm do you recomend clomid or nolva
any opinions??
just curious but did you run the two methyls at the same time or do a bridge?

Blake11

Awards
I ran at the same time took some advice from a idiot on another site and it didn't go well..... I made that mistake a little over a year ago and will never do that again at least not at the same time

testomonsta

Awards
correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you run serm weeks 1-4, ultra male 2-6