Not an ideal cycle at all

1. Not an ideal cycle at all

But its happening, and i'm asking for your help to help me make the best out of a **** cycle.

So I have Dbol, enough to run for as long as I wanted really at 30mg a day. I have plenty of AI. I have plenty of PCT, Nova and Clomid. Now.....the problem is, i only have enough Test-e to run at 250mg x2 for six weeks. So, ****. And no right now I'm not going to purchase more Test to run a 12 or 10 week in the foreseeable future, so I'm basically just trying to use up what I have left.

Waste of Test-e? Mostly but not ENTIRELY. So, how should I structure this cycle to make the most out of not much.

2. You would wait till you had more test. Anything worth doing is worth doing right.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

3. yeah i know, but the temptation of it just sitting here, and knowing im not going to have the funds im willing to spend anywhere in the near future.
    •   

4. Lower the dose even further and squeeze 8-10wks out of it with dbol dosed at 50mgs/day?
    (Since you're gonna run it anyway)

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1 Test not burning at all
    By Redeemer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-20-2005, 05:36 PM
  2. Something isn't right... not shedding at all!
    By houseman in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 11:41 PM
  3. eating bad vs not eating at all
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 03:13 PM
  4. 1-Test / 4AD is not working at all - help!
    By mikeman28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:35 PM
  5. Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:08 AM