Gut wrenching pain on Mdrol

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap this hurts! This is my fifth cycle. I've done two hdrols, one pmag, and one havoc. It's been 7 months since my last cycle.

I'm taking AI's Cycle Support twice a day.

So far I've just been taking 10mg of mdrol per day. I've just completed three weeks and for the past few days I've had horrible stomach pain on the left side. It goes from about the middle of my back, through my side, and ends down in my pelvic region. It starts about an hour after I take my dose and ramps up over the following 6-8 hours. I've experimented with taking it at different times of the day the past few days to see if I could pinpoint it to that, and I'm sure it is. It finally stops hurting about 18 hours after I take it, then I'm good for a few hours until I take the next dose.

I'm dosing Taurine at about 4-5grams.

Pepto doesn't help. Ibuprofen does help for a few hours.

The CEL mdrol is legit. I bought it over two years ago from a very reputable supplement supplier. It's not a fake off Amazon or anything like that.

Any ideas? Thinking about just stopping. I'm up 6 lbs and my lifts have all increased so it's not a total loss. I have Torem for PCT. I've also considered pulsing EOD.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Turns out it was kidney stones. I'm on PCT now. Oh well. Will hydrate better next time.

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Turns out it was kidney stones. I'm on PCT now. Oh well. Will hydrate better next time.
I thought while I was reading your op that it was a kidney stone! I've had some too, they blow. I got mine from over using creatine and too much falsified sugars. Ull pass it soon if you haven't yet. Pinpoint where it came from, drinking alot of soda? Bad sugars? Not cycling off creatine?(yes when u have stones you should cycle off and clean out our kidneys really well) or maybe something else? Did you get your stone tested?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I thought while I was reading your op that it was a kidney stone! I've had some too, they blow. I got mine from over using creatine and too much falsified sugars. Ull pass it soon if you haven't yet. Pinpoint where it came from, drinking alot of soda? Bad sugars? Not cycling off creatine?(yes when u have stones you should cycle off and clean out our kidneys really well) or maybe something else? Did you get your stone tested?
Doc gave me Flomax to open things up, and Tylenol with Codeine to ease the pain. I peed blood for 5 days, but never felt a stone actually come out. They didn't have me try to catch it or anything since it was my first one. I don't drink soda, and I don't eat anything with sugar. I eat meat and veggies, with some rice and fruit for carbs. I was off creatine because I was on cycle. So who knows really.