Opinions on this cycle

whaz

whaz

Awards
I'm trying to put together one last stack to use up some stuff before I make the move to Test E. My list of available supplement is as follows (enough for 8 week cycle in pretty much all products).

Epistane
Formasurge
Stanodrol
EQ Plex
Dermacrine
Trenazone
Helladrol.

I'm playing around with running an 8 week cycle of Epi/Dermacrine/Forma/Trenazone. I have really enjoyed Trenazone, Dermacrine, and Epi but have never used Formasurge. Was thinking it'd be a nice addiction to the cycle. What do you guys think, anything I should add or subtract? FYI I will not be using the Helladrol, last cycle was Hella and I enjoyed it but do not want to run it back to back.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whaz

whaz

Awards
I'm holding off on the Test for a while so that's not really an option right now. A lean bulk/recomp is what I'm shooting for. Mainly looking for feedback on the cycle I have listed with the addition or subtraction of the sups I already have available. Particularly the Epi/Trenazone/Forma/Derma combo.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Well if you dont mind being a bit of a pill muncher and lathering up your body hard core I would go. Hdrol, forma, derma, trenazone, stano.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
^ reasoning. If this is going to be your last before a pinning cycle might as well end with a bang.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Well if you dont mind being a bit of a pill muncher and lathering up your body hard core I would go. Hdrol, forma, derma, trenazone, stano.
What about substituting the Epi for Hdrol? Hdrol was the last cycle I ran and while I enjoyed it I'd like to switch it up. Also what dose would you recommend for the Stano, will be first time I've ever used it. From what I've read 450-600 seems pretty standard.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What about substituting the Epi for Hdrol? Hdrol was the last cycle I ran and while I enjoyed it I'd like to switch it up. Also what dose would you recommend for the Stano, will be first time I've ever used it. From what I've read 450-600 seems pretty standard.
By all means switch it up and 600mg would be where I would keep it.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Awesome, thanks man. I'll prob run the first week/couple days at 450 since I've never used it before just to make sure nothing crazy happens then bump up to 600. I've never used this many transdermals at once, I'm gonna be one greasy mofo haha.