First cycle advice - AnabolicMinds.com

First cycle advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

First cycle advice

I wish to talk with anyone with serious anabolic exp, i.e. multiple cycles under there belt. I wish to send pics of the gear I can buy, the country I am in sells some things over counter, also how to do my first cycle properly, and what to do after cycle, good supplements to take and what are the common mistakes. I have almost zero exp with this stuff and I really what to make it count, now that I have the time and job schedule and access to all the stuff I need plus the money. There will be questions I ask that will sound very stupid because some of the terms I am not familiar with, so please be patient with me.

The first question I would ask is what are all the medical tests I should get before I do my first cycle?
    Next question would be should I cut up first or bulk first?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

doesnt matter if you are bulking or cutting. thats up to you. without any pics of you, bf% and stuff like that its hard to tell.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Ok I will get taped tomorrow and get a body fat check too,will attach pics later. Thanks for the response, never used a forum before either.

Just so you know I wont be starting my cycle until they finish the new gym on my compound, the gym we have is crap, plus I want to have all the gear and supplements in place before I start, I will also place pics of the gear I already have so you can tell me if it's legit or not that would be helpful too.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Advice
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:55 AM
  2. First cycle advice
    By Kroms_laugh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 07:27 PM
  3. first cycle advice on sodium
    By Gbart in forum Weight Loss