Test C, what comes next?

J

jamesia

Awards
I'm 36 years old. 10% BF. 5' 10" 180lbs. I've been lifting for 3 years consistently, starting out at 150lbs. 10lbs of quality muscle in a year was alright after the first two, but it's getting old. I've been on Test C for months to raise my natural levels per my doctor. Started: Test C 200mg once every two weeks for 4 months to raise test levels that were low
Then under doctor’s advice: Test C 200mg every week for 4 months. Test levels still low
Now: Test C 200mg every 4 days for last month. (my own doing) I haven't seen dramatic increases of size or strength. I'm looking for something more. My doctor will continue to prescribe me quality Test C, but I would like to add something else. I've been trolling boards for weeks getting educated. At first I was thinking about Tren A, but read it's potent for a first timer. Anavar or superdrol was suggested on a different forum as a more "mild" alternative. I'm a hard gainer, even in my mid-thirties I have trouble keeping the weight on. Yes, I understand I might get flamed as this is my first post, but I can't come to a final decision.

So, keep Test C @ 200mg every 4, then add???
What PCT?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I'm 36 years old. 10% BF. 5' 10" 180lbs. I've been lifting for 3 years consistently, starting out at 150lbs. 10lbs of quality muscle in a year was alright after the first two, but it's getting old. I've been on Test C for months to raise my natural levels per my doctor. Started: Test C 200mg once every two weeks for 4 months to raise test levels that were low
Then under doctor’s advice: Test C 200mg every week for 4 months. Test levels still low
Now: Test C 200mg every 4 days for last month. (my own doing) I haven't seen dramatic increases of size or strength. I'm looking for something more. My doctor will continue to prescribe me quality Test C, but I would like to add something else. I've been trolling boards for weeks getting educated. At first I was thinking about Tren A, but read it's potent for a first timer. Anavar or superdrol was suggested on a different forum as a more "mild" alternative. I'm a hard gainer, even in my mid-thirties I have trouble keeping the weight on. Yes, I understand I might get flamed as this is my first post, but I can't come to a final decision.

So, keep Test C @ 200mg every 4, then add???
What PCT?
Are you on TRT indefinitely? Because if you are there's no need for PCT. But I'd look into upping your caloric intake and then maybe later look into super drol/dbol

B

Babbagandu

Awards
PCT is for restoring natural testosterone production after a cycle. You are already on testosterone replacement therapy, therefore you have no reason to PCT

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Im confused that your doc thinks TRT will raise natural test levels. It's testosterone REPLACEMENT therapy not boosting therapy

J

jamesia

Awards
Are you on TRT indefinitely? Because if you are there's no need for PCT. But I'd look into upping your caloric intake and then maybe later look into super drol/dbol
My doctor told me he wanted to get my Test levels in the "normal" range. Then take me off it to see how I felt. I don't know if he'll put me back on TRT? Depends on my energy level and my ability to keep weight on. I suppose he'll do more blood work to see where my levels are and make a decision.

Alright, up my calories first, then possibly drol/dbol? This is assuming I will still be on TRT, correct?

J

jamesia

Awards
PCT is for restoring natural testosterone production after a cycle. You are already on testosterone replacement therapy, therefore you have no reason to PCT
Okay, I was thinking something along the lines of Nov/Clomid? I obviously need to do some more research. Thanks.

Im confused that your doc thinks TRT will raise natural test levels. It's testosterone REPLACEMENT therapy not boosting therapy
I worded it wrong. His intention was to bring my Test levels back in the "normal" range through TRT, then see how I reacted, do blood work and go from there. I don't think he intends to keep me on TRT indefinitely. I see him every 4 months as I'm in AFG. I'll be returning home in a year. I wanted to get educated beforehand.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
My doctor told me he wanted to get my Test levels in the "normal" range. Then take me off it to see how I felt. I don't know if he'll put me back on TRT? Depends on my energy level and my ability to keep weight on. I suppose he'll do more blood work to see where my levels are and make a decision.

Alright, up my calories first, then possibly drol/dbol? This is assuming I will still be on TRT, correct?
I'm going to assume you'll be on TRT for life, and if that's the case don't worry about PCT. So you'll basically be blasting then cruising on your prescription injections (200mg/week) and for blasting you'll wanna use Prop so the ester clears before your blood work is due (if the Drs notice anything out of norm they'll take you off TRT because you'll be abusing it)

J

jamesia

Awards
I'm going to assume you'll be on TRT for life, and if that's the case don't worry about PCT. So you'll basically be blasting then cruising on your prescription injections (200mg/week) and for blasting you'll wanna use Prop so the ester clears before your blood work is due (if the Drs notice anything out of norm they'll take you off TRT because you'll be abusing it)
Bear with me here. Blasting with drol/dbol, then back on with Test P (so the ester clears)? Did you take the drol/dbol out of the equation?

J

jamesia

Awards
Yeah taking drol/dbol out
So, nothing additional you think is needed to make greater gains? Blast with Test P and "cruise" with the C? I've been on the Cypionate for months with minimal change. Integrating just the prop will change things considerably? I need to do some more research it seems!