opinions on adding this to my superdrol pct

pump35

Awards
Tonight i decided to search through my stash of goods to get out anything i would need for my upcomming SD cycle. I came across a bottle of powerlabs post cycle and started looking over the ingrediants. The only reason i even have it is because it came with some hdrol i bought a couple years ago. Upon inspection of the ingriedients i began to notice it actually has some really good stuff in it and since i have it why not use it? I will list the ingredients below. My cycle is going to be a 3 week cycle (works best for me) start with 20mg first week then remainder two weeks bump up to 30mg, for pct i plan on taking either clomi or ralox (kinda wanna try the rolox) the first day of pct i would take the serm for 4 weeks and probably start my 3rd week of pct with taking some forma stanzol and continuing 2 weeks after the serm. So how does everyone feel about incorporating this supplement in with my pct for the first 4 weeks. I feel like it has some good natural test boosting properties that would only be beneficial. Just wanted to get someone else opinion who is knowledgable on the subject. Thanks
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV
TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER 1500 mg **
D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus (60% saponins, 20% protodioscin), Icarrin (Horny Goat Weed), ZMA

ESTROGEN BLOCKER 755 mg **
WBM (Agaricus Bisporus), Trans Resveratrol (98%), Indole 3 Carbinol, 6 Bromo

ABSORBTECH Delivery System 10 mg **
Bioperine, Vanadyl Sulfate

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Gelarin, Caramel E150C, Titanium Dioxide Carmine.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i like the ingredients, but it seems underdosed. they shoulda made it a powder. wont hurt to through it in though