First cycle yet IML's Halodrol Extreme- Need tips

ThomasRe

Awards
90I'm going to start a cycle of Halodrol Extreme soon. This is my first cycle ever. My current stats are: 185lbs 6'0" 13.5%BF. I'd like to know if I should follow the prescribed dosing regime of 2 pills a day throughout the 4 week cycle or should I buy another bottle and do 75/75/75/75/75 instead of 50/50/50/50? I have clomid/nolva on hand for after even though from what I've read halodrol lacks the side effects of other stronger compounds. I am only running the Halodrol btw as I was advised to use it as a first timer. Thanks!

Current Lifts:
Bench Press: 190x5
Deadlift: 315x5
Squat: 210x5
OHP: 135x5

Been lifting for 2 years now. About half a year of serious training and diet.

druller655321

Awards
Im currently 18
SMH. You have so much test flowing in your body you don't need anything but a good diet to gain mass. You obviously don't know what nolva or clomid are for. DO NOT START A CYCLE.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Im currently 18
too young. why do you feel you need an anabolic at 18? i can almost guarantee you that with your experience, it wont make a single difference. just a waste of money

ThomasRe

Awards
I do understand what nolva/clomid are for, I've done a lot of research. Also as of lately I've been adding fat too quickly and would like to continue to bulk while keeping BF at a standstill or reduce it.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I do understand what nolva/clomid are for, I've done a lot of research. Also as of lately I've been adding fat too quickly and would like to continue to bulk while keeping BF at a standstill or reduce it.
then youre doing research on the wrong ****. endulge us on what your routine looks like. if youre gaining body fat, then youre eating too much

ThomasRe

Awards
Im following greg plitt's MFT28, its volume intense with a heavy focus on drop sets.

druller655321

Awards
90I have clomid/nolva on hand for after even though from what I've read halodrol lacks the side effects of other stronger compounds.
So why do you think you might not need clomid/nolva if you're running just halodrol.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
If you have been doing your research, you have been researching the wrong sh$t!!! Forget the PH/DS.... You're 18 for Christ sake. Your test levels should be through the roof man. If your adding extra body fat.... It's due to your diet bro. Or your routine. Maybe not following your training regimen like it was meant to or eating like crap because of the typical rookie mistake that anything and everything equals getting bigger. Add some simple OTC supps and 20-30 min of cardio a few times a week. Get your macros in check and go from there. Not trying to be harsh, but use your god given potential for your age. This is a marathon, not a sprint. You have 2-3 years left of the best test booster out there, puberty!! Haha rather than take the easy road, research diets, macros, best protein supps, different lifting routines etc etc... And If hell bent on running a cycle, at least get blood work done. That way if you do have a low test count, you will have a decent excuse to run a cycle rather than people thinking your looking for shortcuts and get big quick schemes.