Pubertal Raloxifene Gyno Log - A few days in already. EFFECTIVE!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys. I've been researching 100-150mg of raloxifene for the past few days and I can say it is very effective. My rat's gyno is pretty apparent to me. Most don't notice it, possibly big nip comments, but I can tell it is there as can most bodybuilders who know what gyno is. Feels bad for the rat, man.

At any rate... after the few days, the raloxifene was clearly working. My rat has taken high dose letrozole (5mg+ a day) and it was never ever this effective at destroying gyno.

His chest actually looks sculpted as opposed to man-boobish.

I think those who didn't get good results simply didn't have real or accurately dosed raloxifene.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Days 1-7: I don't remember the exact start date, but I believe it has been just about 1 week. Gyno is about 50% of the size it was when first starting the raloxifene. AND I'm on an aromatizing steroid. Pretty amazing.

More updates to come.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Subbed. You using Pharm grade or RC (obviously legit though) for your Ralox? Raloxifen is what I'm going to try next so I'm in...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Days 1-7: I don't remember the exact start date, but I believe it has been just about 1 week. Gyno is about 50% of the size it was when first starting the raloxifene. AND I'm on an aromatizing steroid. Pretty amazing.

More updates to come.
you mean your rat is on an aromatizing steroid, right lol?

anyways, did your rat have lumps or was there just swollen/puffy tissue?

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Subbed. Pharm grade? Only a couple rc places sell it far as I know. Orange color?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. You using Pharm grade or RC (obviously legit though) for your Ralox? Raloxifen is what I'm going to try next so I'm in...
Yup you can google "skyward raloxifene" and it'll show you the way lol

Def in for results
Thanks bud, it's been an issue that I've hated for over a decade.

you mean your rat is on an aromatizing steroid, right lol?

anyways, did your rat have lumps or was there just swollen/puffy tissue?

Uh... yeah... ;)

Full on lumps with fatty tissue. For around 12 years (long lived rat, huh?)

Subbed. Pharm grade? Only a couple rc places sell it far as I know. Orange color?

Orangeish, just like the powder. Yes, RC

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
interesting, I was looking skyward to see if the clouds were legit up there...

was thinking of ordering human grade/pharma but maybe I will give one more RC a chance. not sure hot to do pharma anyways

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting, I was looking skyward to see if the clouds were legit up there...

was thinking of ordering human grade/pharma but maybe I will give one more RC a chance. not sure hot to do pharma anyways
I can guarantee anything from these guys is legit. Sounds silly maybe, but yeah.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in man. Never thought about raloxifene for gyno issues. Glad to see it's working for your "rat"

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still going strong. If anyone has any questions on dosing or anything, feel free to PM me or post a reply here.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong. If anyone has any questions on dosing or anything, feel free to PM me or post a reply here.
Dosing protocol? My rats been dealing with some recently developed gyno himself, was considering giving him some low dose nolva to help but have been hearing some good things about this option? Good progress? Dose protocol? My rat thanks you in advance

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, curious to see how it works. My rat would like to rid of it too but I'm to scared to give my rat letro.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
any emotional issues/side effects when running your ralox 100-150mg/day

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any emotional issues/side effects when running your ralox 100-150mg/day
None. Maybe a little more pissed off than usual.

Dosing protocol? My rats been dealing with some recently developed gyno himself, was considering giving him some low dose nolva to help but have been hearing some good things about this option? Good progress? Dose protocol? My rat thanks you in advance
60-120mg a day. I think the dose for a day isn't what matters the most, but instead the duration it is run. In studies, raloxifene is run for 3-9 months to get rid of gyno.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it. Got a little savings set aside for it so might just run it for a few months and see what it does. Any side effects on libido cause letro crushed libido, curious if this had any effect? Thanks again on behalf of my rat

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
its good to hear your getting such great results, brah! so it sounds like its tightening your chest up nicely which is awesome. has there been any noticeable size reduction in the lump(s)? what about actual nip puffiness/size?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Raloxifene is bomb stuff, awesome to hear it is working for you!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its good to hear your getting such great results, brah! so it sounds like its tightening your chest up nicely which is awesome. has there been any noticeable size reduction in the lump(s)? what about actual nip puffiness/size?
For sure, I would guess a 50% reduction in about 2 weeks. I'm going to be running it for at least another 6 weeks.

Appreciate it. Got a little savings set aside for it so might just run it for a few months and see what it does. Any side effects on libido cause letro crushed libido, curious if this had any effect? Thanks again on behalf of my rat
Actually noticed an increase in ejaculate and ability to orgasm faster.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
For sure, I would guess a 50% reduction in about 2 weeks. I'm going to be running it for at least another 6 weeks.

Actually noticed an increase in ejaculate and ability to orgasm faster.
That's awesome bro! Makes me feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel on not just a knife

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Ordered Ralox from them today even though I thought I had sworn off all RC's... and I'm really really really hoping it does the trick. I want to make the switch to Pharma but I don't know what's legit there either so it's the same boat I guess. This will get to me quickly though and HG stuff would be like a month

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Just ralox, no AI is being taken concurrently? If not, is your rat going to take an AI after tapering off the ralox?

LowKeyLifter

Awards
Another Bump for an update!!

Ralox is sure going to be pricey for a proper 3-9 month run unfortunately. Looking toward the sky, my rat would need 2.25 bottles for a 3 month run or 4.5 bottles for a 6 month run if I gave it to him @ 60 mg ed. That doesn't include the elevated initial doses many people are doing (ie. 240, 120mg). My rat has a decent sized lump that has established itself. For ~ $200 investment, I would like to hear more feedback before jumping in.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Excuse me for the ignorance but is this a new SERM? Thanks

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I will let you know, I am two weeks into a 3 month run at 60mg ed. There might be some possible reduction, but I haven't noticed much yet to be honest. The only other thing I have run hormonally is Formestane. My gyno is left over from puberty and not caused by AAS/PH.
i would either up your dose or add an AI in, or both. i noticed significant changes quickly with both ralox and letro

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Excuse me for the ignorance but is this a new SERM? Thanks
no, it has been around for quite awhile. not many people use it in their PCTs since mg for mg, it does not have the same test boosting properties as the other, more commonly used serms. it appears to have a significantly higher affinity to the ER and can be ran at a much higher dose since it is far less toxic than the others

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion, I have been considering that. I would prefer to stay away from letro for the time being. I might get some exemestane. I have Erase and Formestane on hand, so I could go with their one of those also.
avoid the formestane, it reduces DHT (so i hear), which is not what you want when battling gyno.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

ryanc

Awards
BBG, Ive been following your progress with this on several boards, and look forward to ordering my ralox and giving this a shot!

Ive been a member here for a while, but never post so I cant PM you, but I did hit you up on LB about it until then!

nEuT

Awards
damn... may have to try this, have pubertal gyno as well... it doesn't bother me too much, but eliminating my gyno all together would make me so fuarking happy

gabys225

Awards
What would be the appropriate course of action afterwards for staying gyno free? Should rats take an AI for sometimes afterwards or what? Thanks for your help in advance.

justlift17

Awards
What would be the appropriate course of action afterwards for staying gyno free? Should rats take an AI for sometimes afterwards or what? Thanks for your help in advance.
This^. Should an AI be taken? I was hoping not as I wanted to avoid the miserable sides from letro.

smithstetics

Awards
Hey man ive got pubertal induced gyno, its killing my confidence and im willing to try anything before going under the knife since i cant afford it. can you point me in the right direction? i was going to pick up prami, letro, and tamox from superior peptides to try out, but i see in the thread you having good results with ralox? any help would be great man, im really desparate

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Buddy this thread is almost 2 years old. Google gyno protocol and go from there.

Chattzx1

Awards
Hey guys I saw this gyno thread and thought you guys may be able to help me. I took a pro hormone about a year ago and got slight gyno from it just in my left nipple (nothing major) but I'm tired of it and want to get it gone for good. I've seen stuff about RUI RALOXIFENE and was wondering if you think it would help. I have no idea how to dose the stuff if I were to get it so any help would be majorly appreciated! Sorry to bring up an old thread but I couldnt message bigblackguy since his inbox is full. If anyone could PM me that would be awesome