PP gone, no AM or AB for me, now what?

Cgaw70

Awards
Well I planned on doing a 6 week androbulk this spring but obviously not. Looking for some ideas. About me, 42yo,5 9, 180lb, 12bf. Been at this a long time, done several cycles over the years. Had great success with AM last spring and that's why I was gonna do the AB, had no sides, easy support supps and pct. Hurt my back bad in the summer and was out for a couple months and lost a lot of gains and have been hard at it trying to gain it back but have gained some fat eating big. Just started a cut and goals are to get rid of a lb a week for the next 8 or so weeks, not too hard and should get me back to 7-8 bf, where I like to be but that will leave me at 170lb or so. Was 180 same bf before I got hurt.
So obviously I don't keep up on everything going on in the pH world. Dont know what has been banned if any, what new products are out there or whatever. I'm looking for what AB would have been and don't know if that exists and would prefer that to UD or SD type or megaplexx or super mass kind of cycle. I'm getting old and really don't want to do all the crap needed with one of those. I guess if that's all that's left then that's the route I will go, and would appreciate opinions on those products. Dont need a spoon fed, just some finger pointing would be a great help. Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androfactory is calling your name :)

Bulk-Up is what you are looking for. With the added cycle protection it has you covered there as well.
And for one more day you can save 25% by using the code SUPERBOWL at checkout.

Cgaw70

Awards
Thanks man! So doing some quick reading and maybe get in before the sale. Looks like 6 a day is what I'm seeing? Saw a few 8 week cycles as well. The math would be 2 bottles for a 6 week or 3 for 9, any recommendations? Any significant gains with the xtra 2 weeks? The site also listed a few products to stack but couldn't find them there, can't remember the names right now, should I bother?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man! So doing some quick reading and maybe get in before the sale. Looks like 6 a day is what I'm seeing? Saw a few 8 week cycles as well. The math would be 2 bottles for a 6 week or 3 for 9, any recommendations? Any significant gains with the xtra 2 weeks? The site also listed a few products to stack but couldn't find them there, can't remember the names right now, should I bother?

You should be fine with a 6 week run with 6 a day.

The 25% off sale is coming to an end tonight, grab it while you can!

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
I saw that iron mag labs has a couple similar products out now. Great pricing too.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep BULK UP would be the closest to the old pp products

Cgaw70

Awards
Thanks guys again. I'm in, will let you know how it goes down the road!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Androfactory is calling your name :)

Bulk-Up is what you are looking for. With the added cycle protection it has you covered there as well.
And for one more day you can save 25% by using the code SUPERBOWL at checkout.
*Cough* sourcing *cough*

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So lost right now. So your place is okay but everyother place is not. Mind me asking why?
It's not sourcing when the company is a sponsor here.
It's promoting the product that we are paying sponsor fees to support.
Look around at the other sponsors here.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sourcing the site in which one reps for is allowed...check sig

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It's not sourcing when the company is a sponsor here.
It's promoting the product that we are paying sponsor fees to support.
Look around at the other sponsors here.
I learned something today thanks for that. No offense to your company but I am not going to pimp you out just because I have never tried your product. I am sure its good but never sure till you try it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I learned something today thanks for that. No offense to your company but I am not going to pimp you out just because I have never tried your product. I am sure its good but never sure till you try it.
No offense taken. I wouldn't expect anyone to pimp something they have no experience with.
But that's the great thing about the deep discounts we've been offering, it gives everyone a chance to try it out.
If you ever do run our products I give you full permission to pimp.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pimp hard. mjg and i forget the other guys name great song.gotti might know it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established