Should i be concernd for my liver about my upcoming Cycle?

jclay

Awards
I am planning on doing a 5 week cycle of epistane and Helladrol (h-drol). this will be my 2nd cycle, my 1st was superdrol about 6 months ago.

I will be preloading milk thistle for 2 weeks before cycle and during PCT, on cycle i will be using Liver Clean by powerlabs and 6-bromo

Note: my liver is 100% healthy, blood pressure good to go

Dosing:
Week 1:
Epi 30mg
hella 75mg
Week 2:
epi 30mg
hella 75mg
Week 3:
epi 30/30/30/45/45/45/45
Hella 100mg
Week 4
Epi 45mg
Hella 100mg
Week 5
epi 45mg
hella 125mg

PCT
Clomid: 75/50/50/35
Tamox: 40/20/20/20/20/10/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Erase Pro: 1/1/1/eod/eod

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not toss some CEL Cycle assist while I'm cycle if you're worried. It wouldn't hurt.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would not use that cycle. Why not use tudca or udca? You know something that actually works.

jclay

Awards
I would not use that cycle. Why not use tudca or udca? You know something that actually works.
Im hellbent on running epi and hella together. But whats worng with the liver clean? seems pretty solid to me.

im just asking if i should be worried about liver failure or something major like that. i understand my liver will take a beating i just dont know exactly how bad

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Im hellbent on running epi and hella together. But whats worng with the liver clean? seems pretty solid to me.

im just asking if i should be worried about liver failure or something major like that. i understand my liver will take a beating i just dont know exactly how bad
Tudca udca IMO with heptatopro works wonders

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established

must suck to be hell bent on a **** cycle. Do some research man ur stacking two methyls at doses that make them individually very effective, not using a test base, taking nothing but milk thistle, then still wondering if ur liver is a concern. And its ur second cycle ur first being superdrol lol. Next u gonnna tell us ur 12 years old? Back to the drawing board bro.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I guess stupid is as stupid does.

jclay

Awards
Why not toss some CEL Cycle assist while I'm cycle if you're worried. It wouldn't hurt.

think thats what i'll do, just take two liver supports while on the cycle. ive got a hefty enough pct that my hormones wont be ****ed after the dosages i'll be running. not sure what figdaddys issue is, especially since he clearly didnt read everything i posted.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Now that I've read the rest I see ur running two serms at high doses for longer than average. They're liver toxic too bro. Educate urself. I have no personal connection to u lol...I could have just said nothing and watched u go ahead w it...what you are doing is stupid. But my advice for u ends here.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that I've read the rest I see ur running two serms at high doses for longer than average. They're liver toxic too bro. Educate urself. I have no personal connection to u lol...I could have just said nothing and watched u go ahead w it...what you are doing is stupid. But my advice for u ends here.
good catch i didnt even notice that. Serms mess with your hormones and liver just as much as a PH/Steroid.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
good catch i didnt even notice that. Serms mess with your hormones and liver just as much as a PH/Steroid.
If he gets to the point of needing a pct he is a moron because that cycle is broken as hell. Also from what I have read he has no idea what he is talking about and is looking for people to confirm his outlandish beliefs.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Hella that high (100mgs+) is a waste IMO. It shut me down hard at that dose

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
lol at the fact that hes still doing it...im calling it right now this kid is 15.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
lol at the fact that hes still doing it...im calling it right now this kid is 15.
monster 15 year old unless his stats are BullSHIZZER i say dont stack them bitches either choose one or do a bridge and make sure ur liver supports are fuvking on point and chill with the SEMRs bro they arent coke and pepsi

jclay

Awards
you realize that you and gerbil are the only people who have told me stacking these two is SUCH a bad idea. ive posted on steroidology, steroid, and elite fitness. they all say its not the greatest idea but it wont kill me. Im not a big ph user, i dont drink and im 100% healthy, i will be fine. i will crash hard, thats for sure, but once its all over, i'll be good to go. and its not like im planning on stressing my liver like this again anytime soon. besides, i plan on getting my hands on Some Test-c when i go for another cycle, that wont be for a good 8 months, maybe a year

I've seen countless logs on the internet about this exact stack. Many are dosed at 20/30/30/45/45 for epi and 50/75/75/100/100 for Hdrol. Since im a bigger guy, i upsed the dosanges just a TINY bit compared to what they did.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
you realize that you and gerbil are the only people who have told me stacking these two is SUCH a bad idea. ive posted on steroidology, steroid, and elite fitness. they all say its not the greatest idea but it wont kill me. Im not a big ph user, i dont drink and im 100% healthy, i will be fine. i will crash hard, thats for sure, but once its all over, i'll be good to go.

I've seen countless logs on the internet about this exact stack. Many are dosed at 20/30/30/45/45 for epi and 50/75/75/100/100 for Hdrol. Since im a bigger guy, i upsed the dosanges just a TINY bit compared to what they did.
bro wht if ur just really fat? why dont u bridge and run liver support the whole time

jclay

Awards
bro wht if ur just really fat? why dont u bridge and run liver support the whole time
lol i guarantee you im not fat. and i dont want to bridge because i want to get this cycle done and over with. I dont wanna be shut down for more than 5 weeks.
and so many people have stack Hdrol and epi, and have been successfull, i dont see any reason not to especially when my liver and BP is golden

also i took ur advice and lowed my serms to

Tamox: 40/20/20/10
Clomid: 50/35/25/25

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i guarantee you im not fat. and i dont want to bridge because i want to get this cycle done and over with. I dont wanna be shut down for more than 5 weeks.
and so many people have stack Hdrol and epi, and have been successfull, i dont see any reason not to especially when my liver and BP is golden

also i took ur advice and lowed my serms to

Tamox: 40/20/20/10
Clomid: 50/35/25/25
why not just run something like h drol and just use clomid.... keep it simple.

jclay

Awards
why not just run something like h drol and just use clomid.... keep it simple.
I already have all the stuff. Plus if i stack the epi i can get the results of both (maybe a little less of each, but more overall) and i really really REALLY have no intentions of using prohormones again, so i dont want the epi sitting on my desk. Im gonna just get some testoserone or anavar next time i wanna run something

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
i really really REALLY have no intentions of using prohormones again,
Said no user ever hahaha

jclay

Awards
Said no user ever hahaha

lmao, i know, but im sayin im taking real gear in the future. all i gota worry bout hormone levels plus you get better gains