First cycle of sustanon 250. please advise

deathraceking

Awards
im planning on doing a 12 week cycle of sustanon 250,this will be my first cycle ever.i will be running the cycle at:
sustanon: 250mg x 2 per wk for 12 weeks
nolva : 40mg for 2 weeks,20mg for 2 weeks ....nolva will start 2 weeks after final injection.

do i need something else for pct?hcg?

Also was thinking of stacking winstrol depot with this cycle but what i have been reading it is recommended to start with just sustanon alone,is that the way to go?

I have done previously a cycle of epistane and got lots of good advice from this forum, so please guys any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Run test e or c instead much easier on you. With sust at 2x week your levels would be everywhere and the deconate estered test would take some time to kick in. An AI on cycle but before I help you any more what are your stats and age?

deathraceking

Awards
ok i havent gotten the gear yet so i can change to test e or c.. stats...31 yrs old,200 lbs, last time i checked my bf% was at 15 but i have gained lots of fat so im gonna say 20bf% been training for over 3 years..... now.. ai? i've been reading as much as possible but i get lots of different opinions and cycles...also would like to know if i can stack winstrol depot being my first cycle.. Thanks for your help.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
My recomendation get your bf% back to 15% then cycle (less estro effects)

Unless you enjoy needles might as well do oral winny (same hepatoxicty)

1-12test e 250mgx2 (monday/thursday)
6-12 Winny 50mg ed
12-14 test prop 50mg eod (stopped 3 days before pct)
14 Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also either arimidex or exemestane run from week 4 till pct.

deathraceking

Awards
why the change from test e to test prop?nolva and clomid start 3 days after? no need for ai?sorry for the newbie questions mate.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
why the change from test e to test prop?nolva and clomid start 3 days after? no need for ai?sorry for the newbie questions mate.
The test prop switch is to have something to run during your "off time" it replaces the time you are not injecting test e with test p (which is a short ester). The nolva and clomid start 2 weeks and 3 days after the test e to let it clear your system and 3 days after the last test p so it is also cleared. Arimidex or exemestane should be run on cycle starting from week 4 till pct. Arimidex starting dosage is .25mg e3d (I run it at .25 eod) exemestane is 6.25mg ed.