When will my "boys" come back

Mike71884

Awards
I'm 5 days PCT after my first go round of epi. 30/30/30/45. Needless to say I did experience some shutdown. Libido is off and testes not for say shrunk but just lack fullness. Like there empty. Been on Nolva 40mg 1st 3 days and finishing 20/10/10mg. How long for the Nolva to kick in. Read that it takes a but longer than if using clomid. I'm also running DAA 3 mg day creatine 5mg day and plan on adding erase on 2nd or 3rd week. Other than some mild acne I feel great and lifting good still. Also side note. What do you guys think about starting the erase now and running 3/3/3/2/1

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Probably any day now on the nuts. But they've been offline for a couple weeks so give em time to wake up.
Also, in pct day 5-6 your e2 probably hasn't begun to get too high yet. That's why people don't run an AI until about week 3. Of course you can do whatever you like and try it. But the body doesn't like fast changes, so I say just relax and let the body work on getting back to homeostasis along with your serm and AI in week 2.5-3. Also, no need to taper down erase. If anything, I'd taper up like 0/1/2/3 or 0/0/2/3

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
why did u choose nolva considering epi lowers estrogen chances for gyno are mild, I would have gone with clomid that shiz brings ur balls right back into action

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
why did u choose nolva considering epi lowers estrogen chances for gyno are mild, I would have gone with clomid that shiz brings ur balls right back into action
You would still have higher estrogen in Pct anyways. Nolva or clomid is still fine. But I understand your point of view. Clomid is better for test purposes.