Fake clen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khwaj

Awards
Hi everyone

not sure if this goes here, but here goes
i bought some liquid clen about ~2months ago and only started to use it right now
on day 3 right now

its 200mcg/ml total of 30mls
day 1 - 40mcg, didnt really feel anything (0.2ml on the 1ml oral syringe)
day 2 - 60mcg, same deal, nothing, so a few hours later i had another 40mcg
day 3 - 100mcg all at once and nothing again (not sure if i should take another 20-40mcg)

i cant tell my temperature as i dont have a therm, no tremors, no massive extra energy
my diet is on point so im losing weight regardless its just that i wanted a boost with clen

so did i get some fake clen? or maybe underdosed?
the thing is i bought it from one of the site sponsor so i thought it should be pretty legit
im jsut a bit concerned as i also bought liquid tamox from them and if that isnt the real deal i might be in a bit of a jam next time

thx

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i sure hope its not the site i think it is. they arnt very renowned for bunk gear. not like sponsors of other forums that i know about

K

khwaj

Awards
This site has no RC retailer sponsors. You may have mistaken Google Ads for sponsors.
ok, that clears it up
just a bit fuddled abt it giving anabolicmind members discount :S
wasted quite a bit of $$ on it as i bought tamox as well with its high cost of abt 40 dollars for shipping to here

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Fake lol U'd be gettin shakes and lower back cramps. That's how I always no when legit. Plus I think I no where u got it

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ok, that clears it up
just a bit fuddled abt it giving anabolicmind members discount :S
wasted quite a bit of $$ on it as i bought tamox as well with its high cost of abt 40 dollars for shipping to here
lol you looked at the wrong ad my friend

K

khwaj

Awards
hmmm
weird thing is
ive been on the computer for a while not doing anything strenous and my heart beat is about 100
normally its 60-70bpm

could it be that im not feeling other sides common with clen?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
was it from a source that sounds like "are you I" or "durity polutions"

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
so which one dose it rhyme with or wht dose it rhyme with

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
oh the "3rd party lab results" i used their clen and i worked niqqu must have gotten ripped off

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Sometimes the solution ain't pure
thats not the one hes talking about.

omg op you picked the one that happens to be invisible to the rest of the forum

im dun befre i get an infraction lol

K

khwaj

Awards
oh the "3rd party lab results" i used their clen and i worked niqqu must have gotten ripped off
didnt get it from them
onion knight is on the right track though
but yeah, not gonna say anymore or ill get an infraction too

K

khwaj

Awards
thats not the one hes talking about.

omg op you picked the one that happens to be invisible to the rest of the forum

im dun befre i get an infraction lol
possibly yes
but it was the first thing i saw, then again i got adblock on so im surprised i could see it

EDIT
update, i just took another 40mcg and i think it might be working
my heart beat is 110-120 now while sitting down

although im not getting shakes or extra energy
the increase in temps is also hard to say as the last few days has been really cold, when half a week ago it was in the mid 30's

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
possibly yes
but it was the first thing i saw, then again i got adblock on so im surprised i could see it

EDIT
update, i just took another 40mcg and i think it might be working
my heart beat is 110-120 now while sitting down

although im not getting shakes or extra energy
the increase in temps is also hard to say as the last few days has been really cold, when half a week ago it was in the mid 30's
at best its underdosed. but unique thing about humans is the second they become conscious about their heart beat or breathing, it excelerates

K

khwaj

Awards
at best its underdosed. but unique thing about humans is the second they become conscious about their heart beat or breathing, it excelerates
yeah i rekon it is underdosed, i have never felt this way b4, even 4 scoops of jack3d micro never made me feel like this

maybe its 100mcg/ml

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Dude!? Really?
yo im just thinking if this forum is to help people and you can "guess" their source based on hints how would it be against board rules wouldnt u want to help people vs them just taking bunk letro if they got gyno for insatce?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yo im just thinking if this forum is to help people and you can "guess" their source based on hints how would it be against board rules wouldnt u want to help people vs them just taking bunk letro if they got gyno for insatce?
im pretty sure he was refering to the part whe you couldnt "guess" his source even though he spelt it out for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Harishusain Anabolics 2
D Anabolics 3
X Anabolics 10
F Anabolics 5
T Weight Loss 5