Thought's on a sd/msten run.

00S4Boy

Awards
Not planning on doing this, but was just laying in bed last night mind racing away and this came to mind.

SD
30/30/30/30
M-Sten
20/20/20/20

I realize side's would probably be almost unbearable and for keepable gains bridging may be a better idea.

But if it was doing what do you think some very high weight/strength increase's?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
WHy do you say no so quick he said possible bridge that can be done safely and have u looked at his stats if hes not a total fat ass he obviosuly knows how to train, diet and juice it up. Wait actaully Gerbil is right DONT freaking stack them

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
that ****s for babies. sd m1t bridge all day

im jk, dont do it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I like to stack methyltren at 2mg and superdrol at 80mg's

why.jpg

Power022

Awards
I used SD for 4 weeks at 30 MG each day. I had no signs. I was extremely surprised. Just had real bad headaches. SMALL amounts of back / calf pumps. But nothing to severe to complain about.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I used SD for 4 weeks at 30 MG each day. I had no signs. I was extremely surprised. Just had real bad headaches. SMALL amounts of back / calf pumps. But nothing to severe to complain about.
Just to warn you the head aches was probably a BP issue. Pro tip: go to a drug store and get your bp done every week on cycle and one week before and after. This gentleman is also planning on adding 20mg of ultradrol to the 30mg of superdrol you did.

00S4Boy

Awards
Just to warn you the head aches was probably a BP issue. Pro tip: go to a drug store and get your bp done every week on cycle and one week before and after. This gentleman is also planning on adding 20mg of ultradrol to the 30mg of superdrol you did.
As I said in my first post I'm really not planning on doing this. It mostly popped into my head cause I saw a thread not sure if it was here or elsewhere about the exact contents of mass tabs ever being figured out aside from the claimed 30mg of m-sten.

I just picked up 5 bottle's of sd-10 at a steal before they were gone and my mind just runs around at how I could end up using them. I'm still a decent way away from hormonals gonna try and hit 300 bench, 400 squat and 500 deadlift before I make the jump.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
As I said in my first post I'm really not planning on doing this. It mostly popped into my head cause I saw a thread not sure if it was here or elsewhere about the exact contents of mass tabs ever being figured out aside from the claimed 30mg of m-sten.

I just picked up 5 bottle's of sd-10 at a steal before they were gone and my mind just runs around at how I could end up using them. I'm still a decent way away from hormonals gonna try and hit 300 bench, 400 squat and 500 deadlift before I make the jump.
What in god's name is your bf%?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a actual percentage. My goals are not physique related, their strength related.
Still what is it basically? Note that estrogen sides get a lot hairier when you have higher bf%. Also if you look at elite level powerlifters they are not fat at all.

Example:
Konstantin-Konstantinovs.jpg

00S4Boy

Awards
Still what is it basically? Note that estrogen sides get a lot hairier when you have higher bf%. Also if you look at elite level powerlifters they are not fat at all.

Example:
Guys like Dave Hoff, AJ Roberts, Scott Mendelson all seem to sit around the 20% mark.

Basically I'm trying to strength train to increase lean body mass, so my caloric need's will match my caloric intake.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Guys like Dave Hoff, AJ Roberts, Scott Mendelson all seem to sit around the 20% mark.

Basically I'm trying to strength train to increase lean body mass, so my caloric need's will match my caloric intake.
Well if thats your goal then you will want to take that superdrol and use it for kickstarts of inject cycles only. Cycling on and off methylated compounds all year will take a massive toll on your liver. Also a lower bf% will equal higher deads and squats less weight to lift.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
take tht pick of the guy with the bloody hand off its scares me

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
So you are carrying around 61.5lbs of fat. Yeah that is both healthy and good for lifting.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
bro chill wit any hormones till you lower your BF im helping you because U will be prone to way more sides with that type of BF and being fat and having gyno, I cant even imagine how bad tht would be